Patch Notes Week #43

Noacc

12 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Since the season starts when we are in the POA event (it says "shortly after the 26" so it might be) i might found a problem: there are always steps with "defeat ..... players in arena and league". Now we will have less numbers on arena fights, if i understood well ( 1 every hour instead of 6). So the thing i hope is that there will be a bit of "rebalance" in these kind of quest with a less number of wins required. Becouse if we keep a high number i don't think is possible to do them in time, of course is only hypothetical by me.

I would like some answers about this problem that came up in my mind, if possible :) thanks.

it might still be possible but you would have to lean more heavily on the league and spending Kobans to do it. So I am also hoping that they rebalance that aspect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

it says "shortly after the 26"

Yes, and it's a month-long system (season) that goes from the 1st of the month to the 1st of the next month... Isn't November 1st pretty soon after October 26th? Just a thought. ^^

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, and it's a month-long system (season) that goes from the 1st of the month to the 1st of the next month... Isn't November 1st pretty soon after October 26th? Just a thought

Ok now that we proved that i'm an idiot (i couldn't see the part where it says 1st to 1st i guess i'm also blind, my apologies )XD the question remain tho: for the next poa at the end of november can we expect an adjustment of the "defeat ... players" missions right ? Is all calculated and all according to the plan, or is gonna be forgotten and i have to be sad :) ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

We'll have to wait and see what the November calendar has in store for us.

Ok i'll stop worrying about the future XD, sorry this is how i am. I always need to think 4 steps ahead. Thanks for your time.

Whatever will be will be, que sera sera 😉

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

[...] the question remain tho: for the next poa at the end of november can we expect an adjustment of the "defeat ... players" missions right ? Is all calculated and all according to the plan, or is gonna be forgotten and i have to be sad :) ?

that adjustment is the same time expected and pure speculation - and the test server will show it in a few days, how that went along. 

some links are always overseen and pop up on players feedback then 😉

so you are welcome to invest your time to test server and be ready for next PoA over there - because there is already a short season running, I guess a second one will follow - and than we have november.

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

Wait so PoA already has that big pay-up option, and now this Seasons shit will have a monthly Koban cost as well? And the new monthly schedules that seem to be permanent (5 events a month, 3 days shaved off from the start-of-the-month event which gives kobans. Which also makes that even a necessary Koban-spending events now, even with good luck, to get all the 3 villain girls :/), a PoA every god damn month, so how about- Fuck no!

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Very, VERY bad! No tables already.

1913028883_-1.thumb.jpg.38a95a71cdbd34fbcaa7145851ce0e9f.jpg

yes it is badly delivered news - because I wanted to do a last "race" and for that I need to know the competition...

and while I appreciate the warning, it could have been put up after the last rewards so people do not invest. 

Oh, and into inbox patch notes ... now it feels like "sorry, nothing to here _already_"

As though the decision to scrap the all-time leaderboards wasn't tonedeaf enough, hiding the still-ongoing weekly standings like that is just a massive head-scratcher altogether. I'd love to meet the staff person who decided, "yep, that's how we're gonna do it".

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, svyatoslav1982@rambler.ru said:

As I understand it, each player has different girls in places of power

No, we all have the same specific girl for each PoP. Girls used on the test servers and for pre-release mock-ups are typically random pre-existing girls just to avoid spoilers.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic