Tower of Fame Flashing Constantly

Ozman

The Tower of Fame is currently completely broken, clicking on it results in the display constantly reloading and switching, making it impossible to actually click on anything and do any battles. This is a new bug as of this morning, presumably created by the launching of the new Lost Souls Carnival event, as they seem to have happened at the same time.

• Thinking 1

40 minutes ago, Loupy said:

This is a new bug as of this morning, presumably created by the launching of the new Lost Souls Carnival event

I highly doubt this bug has anything to do with Classic event. It started just fine 4 hours ago and I did all my 15 battles without any problems. Seems like the devs are not resting in peace during this Samhain, but trying to implement the new Seasons feature. With the usual results. 😀

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

Yes, is not borne of event - I also had no trouble about 1½ hours after the daily reset. However, now it is unmaneuverable. Pressing "Challenge" incessantly did get through for fight against the "auto-selected opponent" ie. the one just abobe yourself in rankings, but no chance of changing opponents.