81 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Season Girls

• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Edia. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Penny. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

I legit miss leaderboards and looking up people's harems.  With how there's nothing to do in clubs now except chat, the removal of the old leaderboards was the final nail in the coffin of making HH into basically a single player game.  Like I get it, its covid times but does it all need to be so sterilized?

Edit: I forgot to mention that you can't even look at a player's profile on the new top 200 leaderboard.  Why?  I wanna know so I can see their stuff.  Otherwise what's the point in being in the top 200?  You literally just see a name and level.  Not even a country, man.  Like, I wanna know these small tid bits.  Its kind of fun seeing who's from where and what they've specialized (rainbow/mono gear) in to see if I can do it too to rise through the levels faster.

Edited by dd089966
because i wanted to
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The level has nothing to do with the mojo you lose. It depends on your current mojo and your opponent mojo, nothing else. The more mojo a player gives, the less mojo it will cost you to lose, and vice versa.

*Insert jaw agape and blinking in utter surprise emoji here*

The following critique is NOT directed at you at all.

If that's the case then the system is far more stupid than how I imagined it was set up.

(at least that's why my brain is telling me at 3am. It might change tomorrow)

• Haha 1

Just now, TeeJay said:

*Insert jaw agape and blinking in utter surprise emoji here*

The following critique is NOT directed at you at all.

If that's the case then the system is far more stupid than how I imagined it was set up.

(at least that's why my brain is telling me at 3am. It might change tomorrow)

lol'd.  yeah, its pretty dumb.  At least the Arena kept people within 15 levels comfortably.  I don't know why they abandoned that.  So far the mechanics for Seasons has been a dumpster fire :)

This season is nothing but a scam. Every time you level up 2 times, they start to re-adjust and match you aganist opponents with impossible odds to win. Those winnable ones awards you between 1 to 5 Mojo. All it takes is 1 loss to negate our victories. And to clarify, the above applies to scenarios where we have 4 slot epic boost.

They want people to pay for the pass? No problem, its a business, we understand. But to make people pay and manipulate obvious shady matching algorithms? People who supports your game does not deserve this. You will not receive another dime from majority next season... garen-damn-tee. 

Edited by Breedo

4 hours ago, Breedo said:

This season is nothing but a scam. Every time you level up 2 times, they start to re-adjust and match you aganist opponents with impossible odds to win. Those winnable ones awards you between 1 to 5 Mojo. All it takes is 1 loss to negate our victories. And to clarify, the above applies to scenarios where we have 4 slot epic boost.

They want people to pay for the pass? No problem, its a business, we understand. But to make people pay and manipulate obvious shady matching algorithms? People who supports your game does not deserve this. You will not receive another dime from majority next season... garen-damn-tee. 

Obvious shady algorithms? There isn't anything shady about it and it's pretty clear how it works.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Obvious shady algorithms? There isn't anything shady about it and it's pretty clear how it works.

Please correct me if I am wrong. This is what I am constantly facing. I have 4 Epic boosters equipped. 8 out of 10 matches, I am getting matched up with unwinnable opponents, and a winnable one with extremely low MOJO reward. 40 kisses later, I am still at the same level. And based on the earlier posts, seems like I am not the only one experiencing this. What else can a player do at this point? Obviously something is going on behind the scenes right? 

Edit: Just to add, this pattern started ever since I hit Tier 20.

image.thumb.png.e704dac667ddd9daaf37eb9a27f651e9.png

Edited by Breedo

5 hours ago, Breedo said:

But to make people pay and manipulate obvious shady matching algorithms

You mean the ones you don't understand? You get matched against people in a certain level range and a certain mojo range of you. The mojo reward is based on their mojo relative to yours. This means it makes sense that if your mojo increases rapidly in a short period of time (ie buying a large number of kisses in a bundle) those around you seem to provide diminishing returns since theirs hasn't increased.

Is it poorly balanced? Yeah there's a fair argument to that. But shady? Nah, you absolutely are completely misjudging. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You mean the ones you don't understand? You get matched against people in a certain level range and a certain mojo range of you. The mojo reward is based on their mojo relative to yours. This means it makes sense that if your mojo increases rapidly in a short period of time (ie buying a large number of kisses in a bundle) those around you seem to provide diminishing returns since theirs hasn't increased.

Is it poorly balanced? Yeah there's a fair argument to that. But shady? Nah, you absolutely are completely misjudging. 

Thanks for taking the time to explain. My apologies for the false accusation and strong words I used earlier on. Was really dissapointed after so many kisses. Guess I have to wait a few days and pray that the rest catch up. 3 more tiers before I receive the girl of this season =(.

1 hour ago, Breedo said:

Thanks for taking the time to explain. My apologies for the false accusation and strong words I used earlier on. Was really dissapointed after so many kisses. Guess I have to wait a few days and pray that the rest catch up. 3 more tiers before I receive the girl of this season =(.

For next Season, and for everybody reading this: it doesn't make sense to buy kisses until the very end if you need them. Otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot. Just go along through the month and buy kisses on the last day or two days.
This system usually works well in many other games, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to apply it here. Maybe if we had hard brackets like the contests instead of level difference it would be better.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Breedo said:

Your setup is also pretty bad. You are a hardcore player, no need to have 2 charm girls after your main Hardcore girl. Put any 5 star Hardcore girl you have in their place (and max her out of course) and you'll see the difference. If u dont have three 5 stars Hardcore girls, then just use the highest rarity of them that you have (5 star common/gray girl is about as good if not a little bit worse than a 3 star Legendary girl of the same type/class so you'll see the difference for yourself)

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 4

At the beginning of the season, in the topic about its mechanics, I wrote (yes, who is interested in reading these boring guides) that for players who regularly spend free kisses there is no point in buying them additionally, or using boosters - you will not speed up your progress - just make a temporary leap, and then the system will roll you back to those opponents who are more or less equal to you in strength.
I'm not talking about those who go crazy with boredom and wealth and reach level 45 in three days - they have their own atmosphere there, they definitely do not need my advice. We are talking about ordinary players, mainly below level 400, who sometimes can afford to spend a little resources in order to, as they think, improve their place in the seasons. So this makes sense only at the end of the season, the last few days, and for the rest of the month you can generally play with your eyes closed, just poking at the battle with the enemy, no matter whether you win or not. The system itself will adjust your mojo level, picking up opponents so that it roughly corresponds to the level that most opponents have more or less equal to you in strength at the moment.

• Like 8

So is time to give my impressions too:

I like the season, but i was not happy with the "no kobans only real money for the pass". I didn't have matchmaking problems towards the end, at the beginning well... i destroyed a lot of low levels players :). I really like that the girl (even if the shards are splitted) is in the middle of the pass, and not at the end (sometimes you lose a sure victory due to the rng so you can't win them all, at least i have my bunch of lossess too), becouse not everyone can come to the end of it. I don't like that much that the refresh is at 4 hours (or at least i understood so) maybe it should be at 2 - 2,30 hours. I really liked that we have 10 challenge with 1 every hour that is a huge time save, also i like a lot that is possible to take the rewards when we want (so we can plan more our gameplay), last thing (for now maybe i'll add something later) i don't really like that i cannot see my defense against all the different classes.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2