Seasons mechanics

jelom

il y a 17 minutes, Kenrae a dit :

No, it can't. It never does for anybody, I don't think the devs have done it different for you. If you think it triggers more than once you shouldn't have a problem doing a video of it.

OK, so you've been proven wrong right away (sorry, I don't know how to record my screen and I don't have time to bother about hosting it, etc.)

I just fought a level 430 (KH) in the Tower of fame.

During the fight, I triggered a bestial detonation, then both triggered an orgasm in consecutive rounds a bit later, then I triggered a second bestial detonation a bit later.

My win, hands on.

Here are the guy's stats :

Level 430    KH
Ego            : 382,081
Def./HC    :  18,802 - 33,617
Attack       :  60,100 - 74,915
Harmony  :  33 257 (19.93%)

My harmony :  50,182 (30.07%)

And I still don't really understand how the percentages are calculated...

Edited by JumpingJackFlash

1 minute ago, JumpingJackFlash said:

OK, so you've been proven wrong right away (sorry, I don't know how to record my screen and I don't have time to bother about hosting it, etc.)

I just fought a level 430 (KH) in the Tower of fame.

During the fight, I triggered a bestial detonation, then both triggerd an orgasm in consecutive rounds, then I triggered a second bestial detonation.

My win.

Here are the guy's stats :

Level 430    KH
Ego            : 382,081
Def./HC    :  18,802 - 33,617
Attack       :  60,100 - 74,915
Harmony  :  33 257 (19.93%)

My harmony :  50,182 (30.07%)

I'm talking about the defender, not you.

Oh, OK.

I thought both sides were equally advantaged, though ?

Isn't it unfair for the defender side ?

Well, he won't lose points directly, but getting beaten too easily also means you get topped up in contests.

Edit : and please wait until I fix my typos before quoting me ! :P Thanks ! LOL

• Haha 1

It is fascinating how this thread changed from season mechanics to battle mechanics (that by the way have been discussed ad nauseam before in the forum).

But it is a feat how you have been able to condensate the battle issue with such few words.

• Haha 3

Anyway, things do become a bit more difficult on the last stages because you'll be facing opponents who have reached the top.

However, if it's really a question of mojo, it doesn't necessarily means they're always the strongest. The fact some people were at stage 45 a few days after the beginning of the seasons proves some of them have just been grinding levels using kobans to recharge, so you now have a pool of opponents with lots of accumulated mojo, but sometimes medium strength.

However, the longer the time it takes you to get there, the more strong players will reach the last stage playing normally, so things might become more difficult in the last days of the season.

I did get 3 opponents stronger than me at times, but I finally managed to win anyway (so I didn't refresh the oher day : since there was enough days left until the end of the month, it wasn't worth rushing and I ended up being lucky). ;)

Otherwise, you usually have at least one doable opponent in the list, earning less mojo points, of course.

Now I've finished up to level 45, I can still fight but it only rewards mojo for the leaderboard. Though I still don't know if ranking there is worth anything...

32 minutes ago, JumpingJackFlash said:

Now I've finished up to level 45, I can still fight but it only rewards mojo for the leaderboard. Though I still don't know if ranking there is worth anything...

It's e-Penis :P 

Starting mojo next month will depend on your ending mojo, but we don't know the details, of course. You can also cash in on some XP for your girls.

40 minutes ago, JumpingJackFlash said:

That's quite reasonable, it's only in one of the first places someone would think to look, the post in announcements/on Kinkoid's site that describes the feature.

The Tower of Fame Leaderboard is gone, but you still get to compare with other players and their Harems. In the Seasons, there will be a top 200 Mojo ranking for the top players. We are limiting the number so that you can be proud of your achievements. But the place in the ranking is not connected to receiving any rewards, just bragging rights, and a sense of accomplishment. And this is priceless.

Wait no, that's really something you should have read.

Eh... Funny. So it was indeed for bragging. xD

I don't read every announcement anyway.

Hmm, so it was just for bragging, I'm wondering why so many players rushed to reach level 45 from the start. Were they expecting something else ?

Last announcement (yes' i've read this one !) says something interesting about recharging, though. Interpreting what got fixed, it can be deduced that before the fix, people were able to buy more than 10 kisses recharges when they were full already... Now THAT is funny. xD It proves some people really bought a bunch of recharges during the first days... Amazing.

7 minutes ago, JumpingJackFlash said:

Last announcement (yes' i've read this one !) says something interesting about recharging, though. Interpreting what got fixed, it can be deduced that before the fix, people were able to buy more than 10 kisses recharges when they were full already... Now THAT is funny. xD It proves some people really bought a bunch of recharges during the first days... Amazing.

Last announcement is about the league, so no relation to kisses from Seasons. You can only buy up to 15 there so you had to buy more tokens than needed if you had less battles left.

I am glad to see the designers fixed Seasons into something similar to Tower and is now playable. It's easy to forget game design is like being a chef with a 1,000 ingredients to make 100 different types of meals for a 1,000 guests so i have to say fantastic work HentaiHeroes team!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, killera said:

we collect the earnings at the end of each season with the season pass or not to know ?

The season pass just unlocks more rewards.

you can claim the rewards after each tier anytime you want but you should claim them before the next season starts at the start of next month or you might not be able to claim them anymore when the next season starts.

• 1 month later...

There is a bit of a problem still since i end up with 3 opponents a lot higher than me at once so i get a few tiers then i lose a few battles and spending Kobans to switch opponents or get boosters doesnt help so i end up losing as often as winning...last month i got one girl and no chance of a second and this month i might not even get one of the girls...this is frustrating...this event needs to be reworked or replaced...time for a new idea!