Overwhelming amount of kisses as rewards (poll)

lainn

What do you prefer as a part of the League rewards?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer as a part of the League rewards?

• Combativity
    • Kisses
  2. 2. What do you prefer as a final Champions stage 5 reward?

• Epic Pachinko x1 orb(s)
    • Kisses

This month it is possible to begin your season adventure already on the 9 -> 10 step. On top of that a relatively dedicated player can claim 50 kisses as tier rewards from free pass and when you donate, you get 155 more with some on very early stages.

Together this makes me wonder whether the majority of players will actually benefit from the replacement of combativity points within the league rewards and EPx1 orbs as champion stage 5 rewards by some number of kisses having little purpose aside from the exceptional circumstances as in the case when the season's end is hours or minutes close but you have yet to reach tier 50 and at the same time have too little kobans left to refill.

So my opinion is that old rewards were arguably better, had higher value and I would personally prefer them to be back. What do you think?

• Like 11

In total agreement with you. This decision comes out of nowhere and is not something anybody wanted. This overabundance of kisses is totally worthless as it causes you to totally outpace others in your level/mojo brackets leading to mojo rewards in the single digits. 

Somebody at Kinkoid needs to seriously reconsider what's going on with the game right now because it's been bungle after bungle. Even when they fix things like they did with Seasons, they step on another landmine with things like Mythic Days or this nonsense with kisses. They seem to consider feedback only after disasters have happened rather than trying to prevent those disasters in the first place. 

EDIT: I'll also take this space to reiterate what I and others have said about the announcement of 1 star girls. PLEASE DON'T IT'S A BAD IDEA.

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 11

Epic orbs in stage 5 champions? In nutaku show's nothing as reward, some bug i guess. Did they change them for kisses? Why would it be better to get kisses, at the really high cost that is winning a stage 5 champion without playing for days if you don't want to spend kobans on multifight/ no cooldown. Just buy 10x in seasons directly

Yeah i do not like that too, i mean it doesn't change much for me. I was getting like 6 cp for my placement every week, but still they were nice and appreciated. I think is possible to end the season with the regular fights but maybe i'm wrong and kk tried to figure out a solution to this problem placing some extra kisses before anyone one could complain about the impossibility to finish without buying kisses.

Still... meh... I like my prize in cp and orbs from the league.

• Like 3

I agree, extra kisses are pretty worthless. I have to use the ones I already have slowly to avoid running into too many unbeatable sets of opponents. Extra kisses would not help. By the way, I saw the Epic Orbs were gone in Champions but saw nothing to replace them. If you already have the girl, that makes the 5th battle worthless.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DocJD said:

I agree, extra kisses are pretty worthless. I have to use the ones I already have slowly to avoid running into too many unbeatable sets of opponents. Extra kisses would not help. By the way, I saw the Epic Orbs were gone in Champions but saw nothing to replace them. If you already have the girl, that makes the 5th battle worthless.

Yeah, they've moved Epic Orbs to the villains... but after 100s of fights, I have yet to see one drop.

11 minutes ago, ali-n said:

Yeah, they've moved Epic Orbs to the villains... but after 100s of fights, I have yet to see one drop.

Epic Orbs have been on villains for a long time actually. They're not super common or anything but I can assure you they drop.

Honestly, what were they even thinking? Champions are now utterly worthless once you've obtained all the one-time rewards. There is literally no reason to bother with Champions outside the required steps in PoA and the occasional contest. And even then the best course of action is just to pick the worst possible teams and burn as many tickets as possible without moving up a stage. And as for Leagues? Like c'mon. There have certainly been complaints about the koban rewards and the disparity between the top finishers and everybody else they cause. To just ignore those complaints and replace something that NOBODY was complaining about is behavior that can only be described as either wildly out of touch or straight-up spiteful. 

I can only assume this was a response to the complaints against seasons (mainly by lower level players). Yet it fixes nothing because the number of battles isn't an issue, at least not with the other changes they made (raising the mojo cap, rewarding the girls whole & moving one to a lower tier, handing out kisses as rewards within Seasons themselves). The crux of the problem (if there still is one) is that when you're unlucky and get a row of unbeatable opponents, you're given no other option but to just take the loss. And that has a very obvious solution: a simple refresh of the opponents like in Arena. Not bombarding us with pointless kisses everywhere else in the game while depriving actually useful resources.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Janaff said:

Epic Orbs have been on villains for a long time actually. They're not super common or anything but I can assure you they drop.

You are right, I garbled what I meant to say: Mythic Orbs are now appearing with the villains, and it is since then that no Epic Orbs have dropped for me.

Once you are high enough level, champions become an alternative to the tedium of collecting yemen from the harem... so not quite worthless.

Edited by ali-n
add a thought
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Janaff said:

The crux of the problem (if there still is one) is that when you're unlucky and get a row of unbeatable opponents, you're given no other option but to just take the loss. And that has a very obvious solution: a simple refresh of the opponents like in Arena. Not bombarding us with pointless kisses everywhere else in the game while depriving actually useful resources.

If they are going to give out extra kisses as a "reward" they should let you spend kisses for a refresh. You lose a fight (or twp) but don't lose mojo.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ali-n said:

Once you are high enough level, champions become an alternative to the tedium of collecting yemen from the harem... so not quite worthless.

With all the 10X Great Pachinkp\o orbs coming out of the PoP, they are the best way to earn money. Cashing in one of them and selling the results brings me about the same amount of cash as 6 tickets in the Champions battles. And you can do it in seconds.

• Like 6

@lainn What do you mean by receiving kisses when you donate? As in donating to clubs? We don't have that anymore since we're maxed, but still I say there is an overabundance of kisses coming in anyways, so I agree with you that more are unnecessary. This game is becoming more and more p2w by the day, really saps my motivation to play...

Edited by Venge33

6 hours ago, DocJD said:

With all the 10X Great Pachinkp\o orbs coming out of the PoP, they are the best way to earn money. Cashing in one of them and selling the results brings me about the same amount of cash as 6 tickets in the Champions battles. And you can do it in seconds.

Interesting. PoP gives me tons of Champion tickets rather than 10x Great Pachinko orbs. I keep around 40 GP orbs in order to have a good reserve for PoA, but my drop rate for them has been far less than that of tickets so I seem barely able to keep that many stocked... I suppose just a rather lengthy streak of bad luck that will hopefully average out over the long run.

Well, yes, it seems that in champions we get kisses instead of orbs (too bad, I used 30 and went down 2 levels, thanks kinkoid, if you are going to give kisses, give them at least in tickets to be able to use them whenever you want, although I prefer a thousand times the orbs and that I don't use them)

The truth is that when I was doing the tournament it was to get kobans and combativity ... as I see now the kobans are not enough (it was very clear in the mithic event), I am afraid when we will have to raise the club more and also every month a mythic event

I am one of the people who said that we needed more kisses, but at this price I absolutely say NO!,if you want give me kisses put it in the arena (yes,in the old arena,then when need more kisses hit in the arena)

P.D:It has been so long since we played champions that we already have all their gifts and also they are very difficult to kill .... I have an idea: put more different champions with more girls (you can even put the mythic there),
put more leagues tournament since there are many people playing and I have seen almost 200 people in a single tournament (that means that more leagues tournament is needed),It may be less benefit for kinkoid but the players will be happier and if a player is busy and happy it is a player who does not bother ... or bother very little ;)

SPANISH

Bueno, sí, parece que en campeones nos dan kisses en lugar de orbes (lástima, usé 30 kisses y bajé 2 niveles, gracias kinkoid, si vas a dar besos, darlonos al menos en tickets para poder usarlos cuando queramos, aunque prefiero mil veces las orbes y que eso no los uso)
La verdad es que cuando estaba haciendo el torneo era para conseguir kobans y combativity ... como veo ahora los kobans no son suficientes (estaba muy claro en el evento mítico), tiemblo cuando tendremos que subir el club más y también cada mes un evento mítico 

Soy una de las personas que dijo que necesitábamos más besos,pero a este precio digo absolutamente ¡NO!,si me vas a dar kisses pon de nuevo la arena y alli si ganas me daras un kisses(asi la gente solo jugara si necesita kisses y no como en champions que no sabes cuando acabaras

PD: Ha pasado tanto tiempo desde que jugamos campeones que ya tenemos todos sus objectos y además son muy difíciles de matar ... Tengo una idea:

poner más campeones diferentes con más chicas (incluso puedes poner el mítico ahí ),

poner más ligas en el torneo ya que hay mucha gente jugando y he visto casi 200 personas en un solo torneo (eso significa que se necesitan más torneos de ligas), puede que sea menos beneficioso para kinkoid pero los jugadores estarán más felices y si un jugador es ocupado y feliz es un jugador que no molesta ... o molesta muy poco ;)

Y si,yo soy uno de los que molestan pero solo cuando tengo razón

• Like 1

Wow.  A lot going on in this thread.

I voted for epic orbs from champions.  Although I'd like to get both rewards.  ^_^

I chose kisses from league, but now I'd like to change my vote to combativity.  I'd actually prefer something I can save, like orbs (or damsels).  My original thinking was I'd take six kisses instead of 5 fists.  :P

Edited by AmandaMoon
  • Haha 3

The proof is in the pudding. The adjustments made by putting Kisses everywhere and starting players at a tier consument with last Seasons standings now have players going over half the month at tier 51 (where no rewards are given)! There are too many kisses being given out everywhere in the game for the difficulty level of the Seasons feature. I would love to see some of the old rewards in the ToF restored to bring Seasons closer to an honest month long event.

Wont say that kisses as rewards are 100% useless, it just depends on where you can get them, having them of the seasons rewards seems pretty much ok, on the leagues i would prefer combativity but wont complain much about they trading for kisses, the one that i really roll my eyes is the champions altough to be fair i already rolled them with the single orbs. They either should have kobans or the bigger orbs, like x10 reds, x6 yellow or the event ones. Once you get all the unique rewards from the champions you pretty much dont have any incentive in doing them anymore unless you need them for quests or some quick extra cash.

• Like 3

On 12/9/2020 at 6:46 PM, _shal_ said:

It was a very strange way of saying "buy the season pass".

Indeed very weird...

But it seems Kinkoid will not be convinced by only 97 people voting, the majority overwhelmingly for the old rewards and they will keep the shitty kisses as rewards... Welp I guess they made back the money invested into the game, so now they don't care anymore and wish to chase away the players...

Edited by Venge33
  • Sad 1