• .Winter Holiday. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Winter Hima. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Winter Justine. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky

great event for me, got a x100 on first day, and a few minutes ago i finished the last villain girl - so: event done (and observer would probably say with awesome luck), let's go fighting one of the higher trolls to reach tier3 I guess ...

GL everyone out there.

• Like 8

I finished the event too, got all 3 free girls and i'll take the mission one too. The only sad part is that i will not be able to see them for a while. Recently i had many girls drop from epic and Mythic pachinko so even if i had the good habit to buy all the gifts in the shop (twice a day,at least for... years i belive XD) my reserve is fully gone (thank to Estelle too, which is not even fully upgraded).

Now that we are at this point maybe is needed a market rework or an introduction of more powerful gifts, probably.

For the ones that are still working on the event girls, good luck

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Xemnas a dit :

I finished the event too, got all 3 free girls and i'll take the mission one too. The only sad part is that i will not be able to see them for a while. Recently i had many girls drop from epic and Mythic pachinko so even if i had the good habit to buy all the gifts in the shop (twice a day,at least for... years i belive XD) my reserve is fully gone (thank to Estelle too, which is not even fully upgraded).

Now that we are at this point maybe is needed a market rework or an introduction of more powerful gifts, probably.

For the ones that are still working on the event girls, good luck

If you advanced far enough in the adventure mode, maybe try battling Karole in the Ninja Sacred Lands ? You don't need your combativity points anymore to get event girls, so you can get some gifts (even epic ones) for your new girls !

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mick is big said:

battling Karole in the Ninja Sacred Lands

oh right, my bosses are all at tier 2 or 3 so i forgot about that possibility. Is a good suggestion mate but honestly to me feels a bit like a waste, let me clarify: when i end an event usually i go to one other boss to challenge him and go on in his tier (currently i was working in the digisekai), while doing Karole at tier 1 drops me gifts that are not really that useful (i'm pretty unlucky so i did 20 fights and dropped mostly low affection gifts (white ones), that for me and my girls are "nothing").

So i'm still at the idea of: 1- a shop rework with lower recharge time or 2- a shop "extension" with more to buy or 3- Introducing more powerful gifts

Anyway sorry again mods for the off topic, back to it i'm looking forward to get this winter Tiana since i've none of her versions. Also i'll maybe try some pachinko: that Justine is calling me XD

This event's gone from ok to bad.

Standard practice is to try and get a girl in 3 days, while shooting for 33 shards per day. Also try and stay f2p on them.

I worked on Kimie first. She started off with good regular drops as I closed in on finishing, she started getting scarce with the shards. I had to 1 and half refills on her.

Then I went to Winter. That was terrible. I ended having to do 3 refills just to finish her off. Most of the time she dropped nothing.

Now I'm on to Acadia. So far, not a single shard drop all day long.

Unless Acadia starts doing some major drops in the last couple of days I won't push to get her.

Over all, I found the three free girls to be average in their initial pose so I don't think I'm going to miss out on anything.

I was extremely lucky this event, too and also finished all 3 villain girls since Wednesday afternoon - without any refills, mind you!

• For Frosty Winter I needed only 128 fights for 20 drops with 104% total
  • For Winter Acadia I needed 148 fights for 20 drops with exactly 100% total
  • And to put the cherry on the cake, I even got a 100%-shard for Winter Kimie, but only after 141 fights with 16 drops and already 79% total!

And of course I am also gonna get Winter Tiana for completing all daily missions. 

So this was by far the most successfull Classic event for me and only the second time, I think, that I managed to complete all 3 villain girls! And certaily the first and only time I managed to do so ahead of time and without any refills. But to be fair: the 160 CP I carried over from the previous Season and PoA of course helped a lot! But considering that I had a little less than 4 days remaining of the event that's about the amount of free fights I would have had left over, so in the end it all comes down to extremely good luck with the shard drops.

And so even the 100%-drop feels rather unnecessary here and would have been more appreciated on another occasion, but I won't complain ... at least I got 10.270 Affection out of it! ;)

I wish good luck to all of you that are still fighting (literally) to complete the villain girls!

• Like 8

Great event all in all. Got all three girls from the bosses and Estelle even was in the middle of all that. Then I played my 40 single orbs and besides Festival Toshiko, I got two more event girls! Not Winter Holiday sadly (how the tables have turned on that one), but very pleased with Winter Any and Winter Justine, whose collection I have completed yet again. 

Onwards! 😁

• Like 5

It took me 273 fights to get first girl.

In 26 fights with the second I had 1 drop.

Since they introduced shards I had 1 girl with drop rate better than 1 in 10. Everything else is worse, usually much worse. Normal drop rate seems to be 1 in 14-15 fights.

So either the 10 perc. is a myth or so called RNG is tied to a player ID and I drawed a short straw.

• Sad 1

hace 29 minutos, Methos2 dijo:

Does the drop rate improve if I fight 1 villain until reaching 100% compared to fighting multiple villains alternately? Sometimes, it feels like there is a warm-up period to the drop rate.

No it doesn't. For evidence of that, you can check Sir Fuck-a-Lot's post on the first page of this thread where he describes how he went from one boss to another with no side effects.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, triplecane said:

Since they introduced shards I had 1 girl with drop rate better than 1 in 10. Everything else is worse, usually much worse. Normal drop rate seems to be 1 in 14-15 fights.

So either the 10 perc. is a myth or so called RNG is tied to a player ID and I drawed a short straw.

Do you have the raw numbers for that? If so, please make a post in the feedback thread about drop rates.

Alright, I'm finally done with this event. I'm glad I saved most of the combativity points from both Seasons and PoA, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get the three girls, at least not without spending kobans.

My numbers are:

• Winter Acadia: 184 fights, 19 drops and 104 shards
  • Frosty Winter: 162 fights, 15 drops and 100 shards
  • Winter kimie: 206 fights, 21 drops and 102 shards

Plus, of course, Winter Tiana. I did 10 fights in EP without luck, but I don't care because I got Waitress Eugenie and Golden Bunny so yay me!

Good luck to those still fighting to get a girl.

• Like 2

Le 03/01/2021 à 14:09, Esios a dit :

I was complaining that Kimie was playing hard to get (especially with all the CP from the previous Season), but then...

image.thumb.png.db7ee6eb55fe4cae68242a2357845212.png

Guess it's merry christmass from RNGesus, a bit late though :P

Now to Winter !

No way that just happened...

image.thumb.png.cfa07811d644df018c9ef44093838b1a.png

That's two x100 on a single event ! It's not like I absolutely wanted Acadia but... hey, girl is girl ! :D.

Three free girls in my pocket + Tiana, sadly no Holiday in sight but I can't have everything lol

Edited by Esios
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

As I feared, despite the 102 combativity brought from the last month Season, I was unable to obtain all three girls from villains. I got Tiana from the missions, and needed only four and a half days to make Winter and Acadia drop, but the remaining time was not enough for Kimie, who stopped at 87/100. Definitely the drop rate was exactly the contrary than awesome.

• Sad 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic