bone suprise

Jizzler

the story is why I stayed, it's been 1 of the best sagas I've come across. I'm open minded, I've seen it before, I encourage other who are interested in futanari to explore more. I don't care to see it anymore. I suggest to HH developers to open a hermaphrodite harem. A hermaphrodite, gay & hetro harem would get most of the sexual preferences. If HH devs are trying to be all inclusive then there's all kinds like puke, piss, shit, necrophilia, etc. gain & loose players with each category. I almost deleted my account when Gemini popped out a penis, but I figure I'd tell HH devs my opinion 1st & give them another chance. I've seen it before, I'm not interested in seeing it again. 

My Gemini rewrite; Gemini is a woman that can only orgasm when she sucks a dick. 1 of many ultimate hetro male fantasies.

remember what Joe Dirt said to educated Kicking Wind, "It's not about what you like, it's about what the customer likes".

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, Jizzler said:

the story is why I stayed, it's been 1 of the best sagas I've come across. I'm open minded, I've seen it before, I encourage other who are interested in futanari to explore more. I don't care to see it anymore. I suggest to HH developers to open a hermaphrodite harem. A hermaphrodite, gay & hetro harem would get most of the sexual preferences. If HH devs are trying to be all inclusive then there's all kinds like puke, piss, shit, necrophilia, etc. gain & loose players with each category. I almost deleted my account when Gemini popped out a penis, but I figure I'd tell HH devs my opinion 1st & give them another chance. I've seen it before, I'm not interested in seeing it again. 

My Gemini rewrite; Gemini is a woman that can only orgasm when she sucks a dick. 1 of many ultimate hetro male fantasies.

remember what Joe Dirt said to educated Kicking Wind, "It's not about what you like, it's about what the customer likes".

So you say "one futanari scene in the entire hetero harem world" is already too much? What about all those lesbian scenes? They are not hetero by any definition. Should they be eliminated as well? Aka the futanari transfered into the hermaphrodite harem, the lesbian scenes into the gay harem?

So you say an "open minded sex world" is sex between man and woman only? How about all those girls beyond the plain human structure like ... (check the wiki for that)?

How does that go together with your claim "I don't care to see it anymore" & "I'm open minded"?

Anyway, I wanted to point your open minded yet blinded eye to a previous thread:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jizzler said:

I almost deleted my account when Gemini popped out a penis

Apart the things that @windia said (that i fully agree), dude here is a Saint Seya parody.... maybe u are not familiar with the anime (which case watch it) but the Gemini Saint, Saga of Gemini has a double personality, the "duality of gemini", one is good and fair the other is evil and unfair. He basically has two souls and minds in one body, not only that: The "person" in control of Saga's body at the moment changes his traits: His face traits change, his eyes color changes, his hair color changes, his voice changes and he become a little more muscolar too.

All this to say: The Gemini here is a perfect parody of the Saint of Gemini and that's a thing that i really appreciated as a fan of the anime, plus she is really well drawn.

Even i'm not really into futas but honestly if you like a girl (and here i liked here since she was presented, when we didn't know anything about her) that doesn't matter: if your beloved one has an accident (which i hope never happens to you is just an example) and lose let's say a finger would u love her less ? I don't think so, here is the same thing.

• Like 2

Oh boy, another one of those "I am open minded/tolerant" kind of people who in fact are anything but that. And then the egocentrism. I don't like it, so it should be removed. If personal preference were to lead this game, it would go nowhere, because everyone would want something else.

You don't like it? Tough. Get over it or get going. Those are the options.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2021 at 1:07 PM, Xemnas said:

All this to say: The Gemini here is a perfect parody of the Saint of Gemini and that's a thing that i really appreciated as a fan of the anime

I said mine about an haremette with a dick in the thread linked in @windia post, and that was enough, so I won't repeat myself here. I would only point out that I love hentai, and since the first time I watched it Saint Seiya is one of my favorite anime, but this said, I absolutely disagree with the sentence I quoted (including the fact that as a Saint Seiya fan I really detest that parody). Point.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I absolutely disagree

Well ok to each is own i guess, again if the question was: do you want 300 futas in this game ? Well even i wouldn't like it much, but if ask to me: "is that gemini well parodied? For me is absolutely yes, and it "fit" with the character.

So we agree to disagree i guess ,between Saint Seya's fans XD cheers 

(side note i liked all the other Saints parody too, specially mine the Tauros one, i laughted a lot. Awww man i was so cool in the anime instead here..... XD)

• Thinking 1

Oh, the Salem magical penis, I remember that fondly. It made me laugh a lot 🤣
I don't understand the fuss about a woman being able to magically have a temporal penis, and then having no problem with orgies and threesomes were other men participate.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Oh, the Salem magical penis, I remember that fondly. It made me laugh a lot 🤣
I don't understand the fuss about a woman being able to magically have a temporal penis, and then having no problem with orgies and threesomes were other men participate.

from a biology perspective... that mutation is a complete nightmare. also, it gave me the feeling that she was a shemale.. the kind of people I do not ever want to get my penis around.. I mean like, you never come across women with magical penises... the only time a women has a penis is if she's a shemale so naturally I couldn't get the thought that she was one out of my mind. 

• Thinking 1

Do people also vomit when the girls are aliens or robots or gods or demons or fairys or plants or rabbits or cats or have tentacles or wings or horns or hoofs or animal ears or magic powers, or are green or blue or purple or gold etc.? What's the big deal? They are just cartoons.

Edited by DocJD
  • Like 5

On 1/15/2021 at 10:24 PM, DocJD said:

Do people also vomit when the girls are aliens or robots or gods or demons or fairys or plants or rabbits or cats or have tentacles or wings or horns or hoofs or animal ears or magic powers, or are green or blue or purple or gold etc.? What's the big deal? They are just cartoons.

I tried to explain but got banned for being transphobic... and I actually agree with whoever banned me so... I think that answers your question. 

• Haha 1

Anything consensual is GREAT.  I cannot speak for Jizzler, but perhaps he felt that having his only path forward be through Gemini's futanari felt something less than consensual. 

Imagine a Nutaku storyline game where there were divergent paths where players made consensual choices with consequence?  Future project?

Edited by Pei Nisiniu

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 3:59 PM, Pei Nisiniu said:

Anything consensual is GREAT.  I cannot speak for Jizzler, but perhaps he felt that having his only path forward be through Gemini's futanari felt something less than consensual. 

Imagine a Nutaku storyline game where there were divergent paths where players made consensual choices with consequence?  Future project?

I absolutely love that. Reminds me of the choose your own adventure books I used to read as a young girl. I would definitely play that game. :)