Ideas Main

Hello,

Just noticed the Rules said to post here not make a thread so ill write it again here..

My suggestion is for all event versions of each girl to be consolidated into one slot in the harem. For example, Bunny, Easter Bunny, Christmas Bunny, etc would all be under "Bunny" with all the artworks, name, affection levels, etc available in that same slot. The money earned from all event and regular versions can also be consolidated into that one slot to save players from having to scroll down and click an excessive amount of times.

This will provide a great quality of life improvement that I think players would appreciate, along with more customizability, and also provides more opportunity for expansion in the future. Earning "event girls" would work the same in battle, but after unlocking them, the new artwork and affection levels would appear in that character's slot in the harem. This allows for each "event girl" to be named according to the year they were unlocked (not necessary but something to be considered). For example, Christmas Bunny was created in 2017. If you wanted to create different christmas artwork for Bunny next year, or the year after that, you could in the character slot label the avatar/artwork as "Christmas Bunny 2018" etc.

Thanks for your time.

Signed,

-CC

Hello to you,
I was wondering about achievments in the game ?
Just as an idea, it could be :
◘ Win 5/10/15/20/25... Girls //10 Kobans for each.
Push 5/10/15/20/25.. Girls to max level affection// Legendary affection item for each.
Win 10/25/50/100/150/200.. Battle //Legendary equipment for each.
Finish 1area(Begin city)/2area(Gems Kingdom)... //10k $, 20k $, 30k $...((zone number)*10k $).
To have a sum equal to 100/250/500/1000/1500/2000... of girls experiences      // Legendary book for each.
                  a harem level equal to 50/100/150/200..                                                         // Legendary book for each.

Something like that.

Maybe achievments can bring some "achievments points" as a new category of points, this could be in the Tower of Fame next to "mojo".

Thanks for reading.
  • Like 2

I'd like to see the rewards for the contests be a little better, at least for the top 10 or top 5.  It takes a significant amount of resources to get into the top 4 on some of them and then when all you get is some worthless white item it kinda makes you wonder why you invested so much.

• Like 1

How's this for an idea?  Two complaints I see a lot of in the forums are low drop rates for girls and the arena(pvp) not being meaningful.

What if drop rates were improved by increased mojo?  That would be a reason to win arena battles.  This also fits esthetically since it makes sense that a character with a higher mojo should have a better chance of enticing a girl from someone's harem to theirs.

Of course implementation of something like this would likely require a reset or normalization of the current mojo rankings.

• Like 4

1) can it be posible to change the girl Favorite positions this way every player can have its favorite girl with his favorite positions

that way when a battle take place even if the 2 opponents have the same girl the battle will be more interested.

2) will it be posible to get cash for koban 1 koban for 100k cash or more will be nice please.

3) i will like to suggest some more back grounds to show off the girls.

sky backgrounds for all girls with wings

12 and 15 girls beach ans city backgrounds some girls apear in the water from the waist up

what  you think guy.

4) can we rearrange the girls order in the harem 

5) can the girls apear in the battles like you have them selected in your harem i mean even if i max my girl affection but i like how she looks in lvl 3 affection so ill select lvl 3 but when battling she will apear as how she looks in her current lvl of affection. please let me know if you need moreinfo on this thanks for your hard work...

Edited by cgbking

(REPOSTING)I already gave this ideia in another topic,but I will repeat in because I think this is the right place...

What about a progressive daily reward system for active players? like,if you log every day you can get like affection itens,small quantities of kobans and in the end of the week or even a month you can get for example a Free game in epic pachinko x1. It already happen in games like magic rush and CRYSTAL MAIDENS. And it's very,very encouraging.

A prize that you automatically win only by logging every day,but need to be EVERY day,or you return to the start with ordinary prizes.

Although I should say that the idea of the progressive system would be just a suggestion,what I really wanted to see is the Free 1x epic pachinko that I listed as a possible prize. Because if the great pachinko gives you a free chance every day,why the epic pachinko cannot give you a chance every month?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

(REPOSTING)I already gave this ideia in another topic,but I will repeat in because I think this is the right place...

What about a progressive daily reward system for active players? like,if you log every day you can get like affection itens,small quantities of kobans and in the end of the week or even a month you can get for example a Free game in epic pachinko x1. It already happen in games like magic rush and CRYSTAL MAIDENS. And it's very,very encouraging.

A prize that you automatically win only by logging every day,but need to be EVERY day,or you return to the start with ordinary prizes.

Although I should say that the idea of the progressive system would be just a suggestion,what I really wanted to see is the Free 1x epic pachinko that I listed as a possible prize. Because if the great pachinko gives you a free chance every day,why the epic pachinko cannot give you a chance every month?

It's gonna be genrous if they did this, I log into the game every half an hour or so, I really love this game and I don't need any encouragement to come here cuz I can be myself, The prevert, Harem king, FIRE COCK

15 minutes ago, rstephens said:

I would like the ability to make multiple collections of girls on my profile or multiples of this:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/520436/harem.html

So we could have all the girls in our harem who are wearing skirts, or all the girls showing their ass, or all the girls that are squirting, or whatever.

kkkkkkkk man,this is already possible. The link that you sent is the harem page of a player. Go to the game and click in your avatar next to the EXP bar. Then click in the girls icon just above your name

Captura de tela de 2018-02-19 21-13-58.png

Edited by sanjkame

2 hours ago, sanjkame said:

kkkkkkkk man,this is already possible. The link that you sent is the harem page of a player. Go to the game and click in your avatar next to the EXP bar. Then click in the girls icon just above your name

I can't have more than one though, right?  When I build one, if I choose another "background" it erases all my girl selections.  I would like to save more than 1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rstephens said:

I can't have more than one though, right?  When I build one, if I choose another "background" it erases all my girl selections.  I would like to save more than 1

Yes,you can have up to 9,but you need to chance the background. I think you can do this in the "edit" button. And obviously don't forget the "Save" button

Edited by sanjkame

9 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Yes,you can have up to 9,but you need to chance the background. I think you can do this in the "edit" button. And obviously don't forget the "Save" button

That's not what I mean.  I know, that you can have up to 9 girls.  That one I linked to is mine.  I am asking for multiple different collections of girls.  So I would like to have one collection save it, then start a second totally different collection of girls and save that one too, then an option for maybe a 3rd or 4th or 5th collection, etc.  And then the ability to review/look/share all my different collections.

Right now, you can only have 1 collection, if you edit to make a new one, it erases the first one.  At least that's what happens to me.  Does that make sense?

15 hours ago, rstephens said:

That's not what I mean.  I know, that you can have up to 9 girls.  That one I linked to is mine.  I am asking for multiple different collections of girls.  So I would like to have one collection save it, then start a second totally different collection of girls and save that one too, then an option for maybe a 3rd or 4th or 5th collection, etc.  And then the ability to review/look/share all my different collections.

Right now, you can only have 1 collection, if you edit to make a new one, it erases the first one.  At least that's what happens to me.  Does that make sense?

Yeah,I see it now. In fact there is no way to save multiple collections. But since that the other players can see just one of them...is it really necessary have multiples collections? I mean,It's something that you don't use all the time

On 14/7/2017 at 2:24 PM, drvmedia said:

Every time my phone (Iphone, Safari) gets another network, the game asks to re-login again. Is it possible to keep logged in? 

That's because your ip public change for the new net, and the server need to conect with the client (your phone), if the ip public change the server don't know who are you and need to reloging , have no solution until the conections use the publics ip and not a system of mac address (and that is not a good idea or more than one dispositives can't share conection)

I was write a system of arenas in other post for make use of pvp component and don't have the problems of the actusl amount of mojo, and make realy interesting make pvp and better stats:

The fisrts is making a reset in the Pvp ranking every month or 2 weeks. The system with only random rolls, no the paper-stone 20% benefits/ disapoints and make free games no XP, no gifts, only mojo. In the final arena time the 1 position gain 2 girls and the position 2 to 5 only 1 girl, fron 6 to 10 X kobans, from 11 to 25 epic gear , 26 to 50 items a or money.

For creative draw f the girls use for every arena that rule, for 1 position is 1 new girl + the past new girl; and for positions 2 to 5 the some past girl, fron 6 to 25 or 50 diferents objects or equipment items. With that you only need to designer one (no two) girls for every arena event, and the economical part is make a diferent perstective, the booster have more powerfull and are part important of the arena (make a way to buy kovants for the enterprise economy, and a loot of people online for the unlimited pvp combats with no energy spend.For last only need to create a point system some 1 win + 5 mojo, 1 lost -5 mojo. A very simple system.

The search system for this arena need to change, only search in 10 up/down positions countless the amount of mojo dictate the new position, not lvl player or magics searches, when win or loss the global ranking change in realtime with a sql order to the server and make the changes for the next search.

The pross is a simple system of combat and have a chance of give girls and fck off the random system in anyway logic for win the users and the devolopers, have in mind if you spend more time and resources and reward that; but in negative way it's like recognizing that they were wrong in combat design and where they are headed in PvP.

(Sorry for my english, i'm better in spanish xD)

Edited by saberbholt

Hey guys I come here to give a suggestion that I know many players will agree. I arrive in this game 4 months ago,and with pretty much hardwork today I got my 47th girl and this just make even more clear something that is missing in the game. There is no way to organize your harem,the girls just stay organized in the order that they come. I suggest a way to edit your harem,put the girls in the sequence that you want,not some ready made sequence like "event girls","boss girls". The idea is the players change the girls order just like the musics of a playlist. So some foot fetish players for example can put some sequence like Bunny>Agate>Abrael>Commander Cattleman>treasure>...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Yeah,I see it now. In fact there is no way to save multiple collections. But since that the other players can see just one of them...is it really necessary have multiples collections? I mean,It's something that you don't use all the time

I don't care about other players, it would mostly be for me. But it would be nice if you could share all of your collections as well

13 hours ago, saberbholt said:

That's because your ip public change for the new net, and the server need to conect with the client (your phone), if the ip public change the server don't know who are you and need to reloging , have no solution until the conections use the publics ip and not a system of mac address (and that is not a good idea or more than one dispositives can't share conection)

It’s interesting that all other apps (Uber, Grab etc.) or forums open in the browser never ask me to re-login in this case. HH issue only:-)

2 hours ago, drvmedia said:

It’s interesting that all other apps (Uber, Grab etc.) or forums open in the browser never ask me to re-login in this case. HH issue only:-)

Any app's make use of temporaly files or cookiees for that isues, i don't like that for security potencials fails (i'm my line of work security is all, and in this solutions a potencial person can make copy or reuse last in time conection in sort time and usurpape your identity in the system).

You can verify have in the browser enable cokies for the site or bloked or is are enable try to delete cookies and reconect (for purposes of download other time them)