Ideas Main

14 hours ago, Some other guy said:

There was a calendar posted for May with all the events in the discord news thread.

I'd like to see this every month and posted in it's own sticky closed thread for easy finding. Perhaps deleting the last month or maybe the one from X months back to prevent too much clutter.

Problem is that we don't get them every month.
So everytime when I do get it for a new month, I post it in the news from Discord thread.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Tjhosan said:

Would it be possible to add the option to select what pose your girls are in your battle team?

Like you can do in your harem list.

This has been suggested many times before, it seems to be a common request among the players.

It used to be that the girls' poses were set in order to keep their levels visible.  Knowing a girls' level pre-fight was considered necessary back when you could pick your opponents on the tower.  Obviously, this is no longer an issue due to 1) you can no longer pick your opponents, and 2) the girls' levels and stars are posted on their portrait pre-fight now.

I have never heard of any developer response as to why this is not available.  It is likely just as simple as "hey, we're too busy right now with other shit to make this change", but since the developers almost never answer questions or comment on ideas and suggestions, we don't know.  I suggested in another thread that Jessie should read and comment on this Ideas thread.  She promised she would, but then again, promising things is kind of her thing.  Following up is another issue.

Edited by YoyoHH

11 hours ago, Tjhosan said:

Would it be possible to add the option to select what pose your girls are in your battle team?

Like you can do in your harem list.

One of the ideas that's popped in my mind.
Naturally, their poses should change everywhere else as you change them in the harem section.
To my surprise when I recently thought of it, their portraits/poses never changed in the battle section.

Salute

19 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

This has been suggested many times before, it seems to be a common request among the players.

Been waiting for this for months now. But you are right. Post usually don't get reply. Even if it a "No" at least there is an answer so I don't keep checking.

I think it usually best to make suggestion using Email because that what they (Developer) seem to like, which defeat the purpose of a Forum.

• Like 1

This possably won't get seen but my idea is adding a human like pokemon partner for the main hero alogn with a pokemon themed world where the girls u get is a busty lion girl a sexy bunny girl and a super busty bat girl the ally u can pick form if up to u but my vote is the big turtloe girl since big boobs

• Like 1

seriously, the drop rate for the event girl should be higher, since the event started i've done almost all my fight for the same girl, nothing, i haven't dropped her yet.

but also, shouldn't be a difference between a player lv 70 and a lv134 or higher? the higher the level the higher should be the energy for the story and for fight, and when you level up you take back all your energy and strenght to fight

Proposal: Reduce the daily free Pachinko cooldown from 24 hours to 23 hours.

I think it's a balanced approach, so sometimes you forget the Pachinko and become 1-2 hours late, and sometimes you lurk it and win 59 minutes or so.

Sugestion: Progress bar to get new girls

I having many troubles to get gils recently, even comum history girls is too hard to get for me after legendary days. That's frustrating. I think a good way to resolve is implementing a progress bar in battle screen, each fight won increases bars to get girls. You can estipulate the progress based on girls rarity (legendary = more fights), so btw we'll know how much to invest in each one.

Edited by JhowCEC
Correction of words
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jrharr16 said:

@JhowCEC many have suggested that, and it doesn't seem that it would ever be an option as it goes against the RNG nature of the game.

Well, the way things are now is impossible to continue in game. Used about 1500 kobans and no event girl.  Silvanus max level, 2 girls. Finalmecia going in the same way... 

Suggestion: Make new harem view optional

Since there have already been complaints about the new version's performance, why not offer it as an addition to the old one (maybe tab-based)? So each player can decide, whether he prefers detail over performance. 

• Like 1

What about adding another slot for changing up your char face when u r in the shop for when u fight like maybe in one fight u got demon mode going and in another ssj mode each battle item would give u a rise in chances of one of your girls attacking twice and slightly rise your ego

Please, remove the stars animation when you lose a battle, stars should only be used when you actually win. Right now it feels like: "Yey! Stars, rainbows, happiness and joy!... By they way... YOU LOST! Too bad... Improve your performance by upgrading your equipment and using boosters. All you need is at the market... you loser!"

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Haha 1

suggestions!!!!

1) allow the players to collect each girls hourly pay on the hour , every hour ( at the moment we get a different amount rather than the girls hourly pay, and we dont get them all at the same time. it is quite annoying honestly)

2) make the girls hourly wage stack for [8 hrs]. (when the girls get paid they just stop collecting money until you get the money they collected. That makes no sense at all. also in terms of making the game more user friendly, an 8 hour time limit for money to stack makes sense for players. When people have to go to work it is usually for approx 8hrs, when people go to sleep it is approx for 8hrs) honestly I would like to see our girls money stack for like 24 hrs but lol I don't really see that happening. 8hrs of stacking money is actually really fair.

3) please stop the harem tab from auto scrolling down the list to the last girl on the list, there is really no valid reason for having that tab auto scroll like that. (the only reason to auto scroll to the bottom of the harem list would be so that people that don't feel like scrolling all the way back up will feel tempted to just click the orange button to pay to collect their money) O.o  pay for my money? 

4) the new button added to troll fights? the new orange button that allows you to fight 10 times without clicking!!!! O.o this game is a (CLICKER) game. are you trying to make us lazy ass people who just sit around clicking shit even lazier? lol now we can play without even clicking? cmon lol. (its like using a macro while fighting in an mmo. are yall really so lazy you cant even click the button with your own fingers? O.O) just sayin :P 

5) if you are going to make us pay for items during the story line, LOL!!!! please be a bit more realistic ($1,111,111.00 for a face strap on and $555,000.00 for a blanket)????? WTF yall are sick :P seriously it takes a long time to gather up all this money to lvl up our girls and their affection, not to mention getting our gear and our own stats up as well.

I do not expect all of my suggestions to immediately be taken and put into effect. but please at least take a look at them and give them some consideration. I honestly think that most players would agree with at least a few of them if not all, and even the game creators should be able to accept creative criticism and get something out of it.

6) almost forgot, this one is for the players. for any player out there playing this game on firefox, internet explorer, opera or maybe another browser. Your game will perform better if you switch to playing it on google chrome. (just an fyi)

Edited by Dragonmx6

Add the "Find out when it falls out" button which will show through how many battles it will fall for 1000 cobans. I killed more than 388+ Combativity and did not get Metal Noemy. + lost 8536000 Current Money.
I'd rather have 1000 cobans spent and found out that it will not fall out after 1000 fights.
Thanks to translate.google

• 2 weeks later...

Harem Filter

I don't know about other players, but I don't really want to see the not recruited girls, especially not if it slows down performance.

Thus, I suggest the following: When opening the Harem, only recruited girls should be loaded and displayed. If a user wants to see not recruited girls, he changes to the filter and select "Not recruited". Then, the not recruited girls would be added to the list and the "Not recruited" button is disabled to avoid further clicking.

• Like 2

What would make the game much more satisfying is guaranteed item level in Activities> Contests. Right now the gift type is random and this is very disrespectful to the people coming in 1st. Someone who comes in 15th, or even worse, should not have the chance to win a legendary item, that's ridiculous. The gifts should be tiered and guaranteed in the same way the money and kobans are. This would be the biggest incentive to try and win first. A lot of times you are in 2-4th place and it's not worth getting first because you have to spend 5x more money/kobans than you will win to get first place, mathematically it makes no sense. But if you knew you were going to win a legendary item worth $200k+ , it could make it worth it to spend the money/kobans.

It should look like this:

1st place - legendary item

2-4th place: great item

5-11th place: common item

12-26th place: no item

27th+ place: no item (why should someone who doesn't even play get an item? It's disrespectful to the people who compete)

image.png.dd1324c957b4f748850c6f04c4a30229.png

image.png.5320522cd61d6cc71211409ec695a0f8.png

Edited by theon1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Suggestion: You only can see your harem girls and not the locked ones too.

It's just a detail, but for me it's pretty boring to see girls that i will never get or that are locked forever.

Then, i prefer to see only my unlocked girls in the harem.

And also, thanks for creating such a nice graphic and enjoyable hentai game. :)

4 hours ago, theon1 said:

What would make the game much more satisfying is guaranteed item level in Activities> Contests. Right now the gift type is random and this is very disrespectful to the people coming in 1st. Someone who comes in 15th, or even worse, should not have the chance to win a legendary item, that's ridiculous. The gifts should be tiered and guaranteed in the same way the money and kobans are. This would be the biggest incentive to try and win first. A lot of times you are in 2-4th place and it's not worth getting first because you have to spend 5x more money/kobans than you will win to get first place, mathematically it makes no sense. But if you knew you were going to win a legendary item worth $200k+ , it could make it worth it to spend the money/kobans.

It should look like this:

1st place - legendary item

2-4th place: great item

5-11th place: common item

12-26th place: no item

27th+ place: no item (why should someone who doesn't even play get an item? It's disrespectful to the people who compete)

image.png.dd1324c957b4f748850c6f04c4a30229.png

image.png.5320522cd61d6cc71211409ec695a0f8.png

this won't happen. but a mix of both extremes would be good. 1st place should get epic or legendary. 2nd-4th rare, epic, legendary. 5th-11th common, rare, epic. 12th-26th common, rare. and the last category just a common item. with decreasing chances of higher rarities for decreasing rank/brackets.

similarly to how it is with the weekly tof rankings now but with less quality of rewards due to shorter/easier competition.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1