49 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lapis and Keiko

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lapis. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Keiko. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

Managed to get Keiko. My drop rate wasn't good and needed 6 refills despite starting with 34 shards from the last time, but it wasn't as bad as some others have suffered.

In the end, 34 plus 68 shards in 223 + 318 fights. Spend 1284 kobans in refills and also got 14 Champion tickets, 12 affecton items and 2x 1* girl drops.

Good luck to those trying until the last moment.

• Like 2

Ended Lapis with 54. Usually my goal is to get the legendary girl over 50 without or very few refills so she's attainable with 2 x6 mythic orbs. So this is a success. I needed 3 refills to go from 42 to 54. (rf 1 nothing, rf 2 nothing, rf 3, 2x6 shard drop)

• Like 1

Thank you dating tokens!  It's thanks to this I managed to get Lapis in Peregrine Took and Herbie Hynde.  I managed to get her into the nineties in my other KH accounts, too, so, if the dating tokens appear again and I rebuild, I should get her in those too.  I also finally managed to get Golden Bunny in my Lili account where the absence of 5 star HC legendaries was once quite galling and frustrating.  Then came the chance to get Darla and Sponsor Sara Jay in quite quick succession through Mythic Pachinko.  So I now have 4 which is enough to keep me happy for the time being and to develop a more competitive orgy team.

The drop rate for this event was absolutely terrible in all my accounts: every ten spins for x5 max and mostly x1 with 40 or more spins for zilch.  I thought I was a cert to get her in Peckerbird at the end, but I had 50 spins for zero.  It's the worst result I ever had despite starting with around 4,400 kobans in each account.

I didn't fully read the patch notes relating to the dating tokens so someone might help me here... Has this option now come to an end for good, or does it only appear when no event is taking place, other than PoA?  I used to see it as an option against villains and in Epic Pachinko.

Interesting name, Lapis.  I immediately thought of stone, which was confirmed by her full name, Lapis Lazuli, which is a stone-derived indigo blue pigment used to create paints from Roman to Renaissance times.  I wonder why she was given this name.

All in all, good fun.  But it looks like my great run with epic orbs is coming to an end.  The patch notes tell me their drop rate is to be reduced. Does this mean that the opportunity to gain Epic orbs is reduced or has the drop rate for single EP spins been reduced?  It makes sense that it is the former because the notes did not mention about the drop rate for girls from EP being reduced.  Either way is bad news because I know what HH's announcement of a reduced drop rate means - usually a big reduction!  The only source of EP orb rewards I can think of for me is in competitions, contests or from Places of Power.

Regarding the 'best' legendary girl, my tick goes to Keiko.  She is super cute.  I agree with others that Lapis looks weird.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I didn't fully read the patch notes relating to the dating tokens so someone might help me here... Has this option now come to an end for good, or does it only appear when no event is taking place, other than PoA? I used to see it as an option against villains and in Epic Pachinko.

I suggest reading then.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic