Got logged out of HH, cannot log back in

Spanks

Sometime in the last 10 hours, my account got logged out.

When I attempt to log in, it resets to the splash page (with buttons for Log In/Register/ToU & Support on the left and a
play button in the middle of the image) with this error message: 

{"Error":{"code":400,"key":"missing_param_product_id"}}

When I click to go to the support page, the Support/Bank Transactions/Legal/ToU info loads, 
but clicking the Support button to start a ticket kicks me back to the splash page. No
error message when that happens.

Is there a known fix, or can an Admin give me hand with getting a support ticket going?

I also got logged out today (for the first time since creating my account (September 2019). I don`t have my inlog codes (as I never had to use them), and can no longer log in to the game.............

As I no longer have access to my used e-mail for creating my account, I don`t have an option to reset either. 

Anybody has a solution?

I also got logged out.

Had to ask for a new password.

When I logged in I found that I now was 100 levels lower than before and 180 girls in my harem was missing.

On top of that in the quest I'm now at Splatters Archipelago, Before this I was at Stairway to Heaven.

My levels in PoP was 10,9 and 10. Now all are 1.

And out of my club too.

It seems as if I travelled a year back in time.

Edited by lachrole@yahoo.dk
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, lachrole@yahoo.dk said:

I also got logged out.

Had to ask for a new password.

When I logged in I found that I now was 100 levels lower than before and 180 girls in my harem was missing.

On top of that in the quest I'm now at Splatters Archipelago, Before this I was at Stairway to Heaven.

My levels in PoP was 10,9 and 10. Now all are 1.

And out of my club too.

It seems as if I travelled a year back in time.

You probably have two different accounts.

39 minutes ago, lachrole@yahoo.dk said:

No . Just one.

Then the other explanation is that in the course of today's rollback (many club chats were rolled back 3 months) your accoutn was also affected. I suggest writing to the support in-game.

2 hours ago, Man On Fire said:

My issue is a little bit different. It doesn't seem like I lost anything, but the game seems to have forgotten about my silver monthly subscription, and now it's not letting renew it because "subscription already exists for this product."

That's a different issue that I've seen it reported sometimes. You should contact support for that.

I have even more unique problem. 

I got logged out of the game and now I can't even try to relog back in. That's because my Hentaiheroes page doesn't open up at the normal starting page, but just in the middle of the story, when you started the game. And every time I try to reload the page, it just continues from were it was left before I tried to reload. So, effectively, I can't even try to relog into the game. 

Worse yet, I can't even send support message as every time I try it from Tou Contact, nothing happens. The page goes back to the opening story. 

So, basically, I can't play the game on hentaiheroes at all. 

Edit: Test server and nutaku versions do work normally. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu

Ever since the "update" yesterday on 4-14-21, the game has booted me out of it, and has made me have to re-log back in 3 times in a 12 hr period. I see from a reply that the Devs are "working on it", but I don't understand why doing an update would all of a sudden make it so that the game starts booting the Players completely out of it, and making them have to re-log back into the game.

16 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I have even more unique problem. 

I got logged out of the game and now I can't even try to relog back in. That's because my Hentaiheroes page doesn't open up at the normal starting page, but just in the middle of the story, when you started the game. And every time I try to reload the page, it just continues from were it was left before I tried to reload. So, effectively, I can't even try to relog into the game. 

Worse yet, I can't even send support message as every time I try it from Tou Contact, nothing happens. The page goes back to the opening story.

Suggestion: if something like that happened to me, I'd give it a shot in a different browser.  Could have something to do with browser cookies, so a different browser might behave differently and work properly.  You could also try clearing your history and cookies.  At least it would help work out whether the problem is on the user end or the server end.

2 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Anybody got a workaround for:

500 Internal Server Error 

when trying to connect to the game

It usually let you in again in an hour, but if in a hurry you can try changing your IP with a VPN.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jelom said:

It usually let you in again in an hour, but if in a hurry you can try changing your IP with a VPN.

Thx will wait for an hour then, hope they fix the login issues soon. It is quite a mess (at least for me) since yesterday.

And I can log in again 😉

Edited by Gerard Cocks

10 minutes ago, portkolya said:

Я также вышел из системы вчера  (впервые с момента создания моей учетной записи (с 2 июля 2020 г.). У меня нет своих кодов входа (поскольку мне никогда не приходилось их использовать), и я больше не могу войти в игру ... ..........

Поскольку у меня есть доступ к электронной почте, использованной для создания учетной записи но при всём этом я не могу ввойти в игру , запрашивает никнейм вроде ввожу итут выходит ошибка 

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"> <title>401 Unauthorized</title> <h1>Unauthorized</h1> <p>The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.</p>

У кого-нибудь есть решение?

Noacc said that the development team is investigating this issue. You can try and fix it yourself with standard methods. Clearing the cache and cookies, changing browser, things like that. For someone it worked by changing from Opera browser to Chrome. The game is designed to be run on Chrome. Although it might be a different issue from the one you're having. The solution from the developers might take some time.

Also, try to keep it in english. It's one of the forum's rules. 

• Like 2