They should cap the adventure boss levels.

Lhans

As you could see from the pic, their stats can get high enough that they have the potential to beat you. I feel sorry for my club mate who was getting stomped. Hopefully it would be fixed before I have the same problem.

1212.PNG

58 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The bosses already do have level caps. Thank you for requesting a feature that already exists.

Great, nice to know. My new request is to lower the level caps. Thanks. 

Since the current ones seems too high in my opinion which resulted in the prior request.

Edited by Lhans
  • Haha 3

Pandora's max level is 1000, and even if they lower it to 800 it would be higher than your screenshot.

What you should have asked is to lower the Tier 3 starting level for Pandora from 750 to 700 for example.

And remember Nike and Sake Tier 3 level will be defined some day and they will be higher than Pandora`s. 😭

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, jelom said:

Pandora's max level is 1000, and even if they lower it to 800 it would be higher than your screenshot.

What you should have asked is to lower the Tier 3 starting level for Pandora from 750 to 700 for example.

And remember Nike and Sake Tier 3 level will be defined some day and they will be higher than Pandora`s. 😭

Dang, 1000?! So they think it's perfectly acceptable for players to be facing a boss that could potentially almost be twice their level and have way more stats. Not enough players griping about it so far I suppose. 

Anyways, yeah, I think the starting level should be lower like you said, and it should probably be capped right away at that. I didn't realize the upgrade level was already that high. =/. I'm still working on Karole so I missed it. 

Hopefully the issue will be resolved by the time I reach that point. They could just lower the boss overall stats instead of their level as a potential solution.

31 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Dang, 1000?! So they think it's perfectly acceptable for players to be facing a boss that could potentially almost be twice their level and have way more stats. Not enough players griping about it so far I suppose. 

Anyways, yeah, I think the starting level should be lower like you said, and it should probably be capped right away at that. I didn't realize the upgrade level was already that high. =/. I'm still working on Karole so I missed it. 

Hopefully the issue will be resolved by the time I reach that point. They could just lower the boss overall stats instead of their level as a potential solution.

If you ask me - all they will do is increasing player level cap. Yet the current slope on boss' strength might require player lvl of 1000. Or mythical booster... or 40stats/level or ....  at the end these are numbers, which increase overall.

3 hours ago, Lhans said:

There are players who already have the T3 girl from Pandora. Keep in mind that she has worse stats than a theoretical player at the same level, since she doesn't have equipment nor boosters.

It's difficult though, and I dread to think what will happen with the next bosses in line.

IMHO, definitely, starting from Jackson's Crew Tier 3, the villains progressions got too steep (to not talk about the time and quantity of combativity needed to unlock tier 2 and 3 of the villains). Unless in the future some strong rebalancing take place, sooner or later we will get to the point where a fully boosted level 500 player won't be able to obtain the last villain Tier 1 girls. My fear is that we will never see that sort of rebalancing.