Secondary Quests

Ulcisciendi

38 minutes ago, Ulcisciendi said:

Just seen in the patch note: I've been quicker. It's a nice function to me!

The patch notes were updated at least 80 minutes before your post, you just hadn't read them yet, but yes the side quests definitely seem like a cool function to me.

5 minuti fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

The patch notes were updated at least 80 minutes before your post, you just hadn't read them yet, but yes the side quests definitely seem like a cool function to me.

Not the in game notification, though, so I posted. There is no a timestamp on the patch blog so we will never know :)
This could be handy as a discussion on secondary question: i was wondering if they will be limited on time or will just remain available to all of us to be completed

4 minutes ago, Blabla07 said:

Is it just me or is the legendary quest just black screens ? First screen is a black screen at least 😕

How do you deduce it is ALL black screens, just from the first one?

8 minutes ago, Blabla07 said:

Is it just me or is the legendary quest just black screens ? First screen is a black screen at least 😕

The first legendary screen (both the screen, as well as the thumbnail) is black for me as well, but only in the app. On desktop it's ok.

The first 3 pages of the Epic Side Quest took 50, 51 and 52 energy. If the sequence continues the final step will take 70 energy. The Legendary Side Quest is 134 pages and starts at 11 energy. If it increments the same way, the last 44 pages will all cost over 100 energy. When you buy energy with kobans you only get a refill up to 100. Does that mean, to finish the Legendary one, it will be necessary to get 44 energy rewards from various places? Or does someone know if the series of energy costs levels out?

13 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Finished both the Epic and Legendary side quest... Epic gave me 1 single Mythic Panchinko Orb... Legendary gave me 5 x10 Green Panchinko Orbs. Not what I was expecting for a reward... But at least the content was good.

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 2

I think this is a great add to the game. 

It give those of us who have finished everything available on the main quest something to do with our energy besides buying more tickets.  Most who are high level have more than enough tickets.  

I see no problem with the energy costs as we have two weeks to wait until the next chapter of the man story comes out.  The side quests were not designed for the eager beavers who can't control themselves but, for slow consumption as we wait for the next main storyline chapter to be released.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, blaa said:

both are pretty useless, like you said yesterday in discord george, the best reward is the xp we are getting along the way

And the story and images, of course.
I agree that they're not great rewards, but my comment came from comparing them to each other, it's not like comparing an epic affection item to a legendary affection item, for example. Not that it matters, we'll do it once, collect it and move along.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DocJD said:

The first 3 pages of the Epic Side Quest took 50, 51 and 52 energy. If the sequence continues the final step will take 70 energy. The Legendary Side Quest is 134 pages and starts at 11 energy. If it increments the same way, the last 44 pages will all cost over 100 energy. When you buy energy with kobans you only get a refill up to 100. Does that mean, to finish the Legendary one, it will be necessary to get 44 energy rewards from various places? Or does someone know if the series of energy costs levels out?

It's not an increasing sequence. Range is 50-61.

The legendary quest range is 8-24.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Il 10/6/2021 in 01:33 , DivineKen ha scritto:

Finished both the Epic and Legendary side quest... Epic gave me 1 single Mythic Panchinko Orb... Legendary gave me 5 x10 Green Panchinko Orbs. Not what I was expecting for a reward... But at least the content was good.

Nice to know: I was certainly expecting a girl for all that effort. 

Come on, I wouldn't call that "effort". It's a small fraction of the energy needed to complete a full world, which in turn gives exactly one girl, and you expect that small amount of energy to give a girl? Really?