New mythic books can not be offered to girls

Felix69

On top of wasting refill slots, when bought, the new mythic books can not be offered to girls, AT ALL.

Complained to support. They don't understand the difference of affection and XP, say, it is supposed to be so and referring to the patch note about affection exceeding girl's capacity not being possible to offer.

XP has always been possible to preload a girl.

DO NOT PURCHASE MYSTIC BOOKS until they fix the bugs and teach their support what is the difference of affection and experience.

offer bug.jpg

• Like 2

Hi @Felix69, You can offer Mythic books to a girl. I just got Rabbi (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Rabbi) and used a Mythic book to give her her first 20k XP. This allowed me to get rid of the ONLY Mythic item I will ever purchase.

You cannot "bank XP" to a girl using Mythic books which means they are only good for a faster leveling of the girl and that (imho) makes them worse than the other books. They cost kobans, they are not as versatile, and they make the Mythical imbalance worse than it was before.

9 minutes ago, Peaches said:

Everything beyond Max is lost? Unless I misunderstand then everything about the mythic items sucks.

All books before the mythic books have the effect that any "overgiving" is stored internally - and once you as player level up, the girl levels up "with you" as far as your new level or the book reaches.

So in your case I would claim it a bug.

-Hey, let's spend 210 kobans for that Magazine, it clearly show +10k exp! My new Comics Bunny will reach the others!

*KA-CHING!*

-No, wait, she collected just 1 level? 210 kobans for 16 experience points?

*REFRESH*

-Its' really just level 2. 16 experience points. Eh. eh eheh eh. Ehehe. Ehehehehheheheheheh...

RED... RED... RED... RED... RED...

akudama-drive-episode-9-2976.jpg

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, windia said:

So in your case 

Actually it's in Pelinor's case, I just want to make sure I hadn't misunderstood.

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

-Hey, let's spend 210 kobans for that Magazine, it clearly show +10k exp! My new Comics Bunny will reach the others!

*KA-CHING!*

-No, wait, she collected just 1 level? 210 kobans for 16 experience points?

*REFRESH*

-Its' really just level 2. 16 experience points. Eh. eh eheh eh. Ehehe. Ehehehehheheheheheh...

This is very different, and unless I misunderstood Pelinor then the mythic items aren't just lousy, they're also broken.  Unless Pelinor also only gained one level and didn't notice (some things should be safe to assume).

• Sad 1

18 minuti fa, Peaches ha scritto:

This is very different, and unless I misunderstood Pelinor then the mythic items aren't just lousy, they're also broken.  Unless Pelinor also only gained one level and didn't notice (some things should be safe to assume).

Ah, I've understood.

You CANNOT entirely offer if the item go over the actual level cap.

Practically: the girl require 500 exp to reach your MAX, so you cannot offer a mythic that deal 10k.

Oh, well, it's even worst. Practically you cannot boost at low level. So again why those items appear to me?

Edited by lepidocter

4 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

As mythic doesn't store the inner surplus of EXP, practically speaking that could happen:

• you are level 2
  • you pay 200+ kobans for a mythic
  • The girl become level 2
  • you reach level 3, the girl stay level 2
  • in the end, you'll get just the equivalent of 16 exp points, a normal common book, and 9984 points are wasted.

On a second note, I just wanted to add a picture of Akudama Drive to feel erudite.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were posing a hypothetical situation.

I don't know why I remember it these days - legendary boosters were quite bugged upon introduction. 

I was far from using them because too low level. Yet others wrote about it. 

And there it was a change of "add absolute value" to "add percentage" which leaves at least the question "what is base". 

Reading here from "added 16 instead of 10 000 XP" is more like a wtf?

• 3 weeks later...