[ 14-July-21 ] Orgy Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

What are you doing here? Go out. It's summer!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Girls

• Summer Geekette
    • Nemah
    • Dezy
    • Clerk Delicia
    • Hariki
    • Paris
    • Summer Vechta
    • Homely Treasure
    • Beach Samane
    • Beach Eugenie
    • Mountain Sophie
    • Summer Red Battler
    • (none)
  2. 2. Favorite Girls

• Camping Leeditt
    • Oxton
    • Rebecca
    • Oleya
    • Space Ria
    • Professor Kerimi
    • Delivery Girl Nikukawa
    • Halsey
    • Bingewatching Samane
    • Quinn
    • Dakishi
    • Ice Cream Vendor Deniz
    • Lifeguard Octavia
    • Ticket Inspector Kalissa
    • Crystal
    • Neighbourly Chamelea
    • (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Summer Vechta. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Space Ria. Meh
    • \__________/ Yucky

The average is 200 battles per girl in classic event (9 days) and 154 battles per girl in orgy days (5 days), so getting 225 shards in classic event and 166 shards in orgy days with natural regeneration and not carrying over any combativity.

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That's not what my maths gives me. Looking at the average, it's (100/6.5)*10=153.8. That's a bit over 3 days regen per girl in a 5 day event. Can I ask for your maths?

My "maths" is that they were talking about Classic event, which is a 9 days event with drops that give one girl in ~4 days.

Edited by Kenrae

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

My "maths" is that they were talking about Classic event, which is a 9 days event with drops that give one girl in ~4 days.

Ah yup, my mistake was not scrolling back and forth between Jelom's post and the quote to figure out what the other user was referencing, because the translation meant I didn't notice the bold since I ignored the box entirely the first read. Combine that with a previous discussion on discord about average number of girls per Orgy Days and this being an Orgy Days thread, I rushed to a conclusion, oops.

• Haha 1

Event ended with me obtaining Treasure and Hariki at 82/100, plus Geekette from the missions. July is clearly not my month, as this Orgy days was one of those where I missed a high number of girls (apart the new ones, I also had three other girls on villains that I don't have in my harem, plus the usual lot in the Pachinko). Next.

A 5-star epic as the mission girl!  That's generous to say the least.  She's pretty epic all round with emphasis on round.  Notwithstanding, she's very cuddly and sexy with a very pretty face, and boobs I could quite happily lose myself in.  I have a bit of a soft spot for cuddly girls with pretty faces and matching cuddly boobs.

As for the rescue girls, I've long been curious about them, except Dezy whom I managed to snatch in Adrian'smole first time round.  She's very cute, especially in her second pose (side on).  Back then, she added a respectable level of stats for her to spend time as my alpha in that account.

Vechta!  Oh wow, I SO wanted her first time round and never managed to get her, but this version of her (in my opinion anyway) surpasses the original by some margin.  The artist has managed to capture (quite subtly) that playful, slutty side her profile alludes to in her facial expressions and eyes.  I often wish she could've been named Willow because then I could call her 'Pussy Willow'.  Yes, yes... lameness personified!

Regarding this version of Treasure, I can't say too much, but her affection scenes are very funny, and I was impressed.  Even though this version of her is rather different from the original two (especially in her hairstyle and colour, losing her Disneyesque quality), her artwork portrays her sexy (but rather 'imperfect') home-maker qualities with slightly dishevelled clothing like it was meant to be after a bit of hanky-panky.

Hariki is cute, too, but even after all this time I still can't figure out what the melty thing over her left eye is.  It seems to have some kind of grid.  I know what looks like a spray pack on her back might have a lot to do with her job (or maybe to protect her from catching the full-blown affliction), but I can't be sure.

Paris doesn't do that much for me, but she seems appealing in her third pose.

I got every one of the rescue girls in the test account because the drop rate was shockingly generous, and is for the same reason I managed to snare both Madeline and Layla in that account, probably the first and only time I get both available 5 star legendaries in that account.

• Like 2