Club champion

Just kim

I'll just keep it short and simple.

The more % of the total impression of the club champion that YOU do, the more shards you'll get.
The number of challenges is irrelevant compared to the total impression that you've accumulated. 

Here is from my club.

gagagag.JPG 25 challenges > 34 challenges (because the impression is higher)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Just kim said:

How can you increase the shard drop in club champion i always got 1 after the champion Is beaten Iam not sure how the mechanics work can you show me how the mechanics work?

Here is the table, where you can see, how much shards you will get, according to your impression done and number of club members participating.

By the way, you can ask these type of questions in your club chat, or club forum 😉 We'll answer them.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 2

What do you get if you already have the girl? Affinity items like when you go over the 100 required to unlock the girl or maybe orbs? Advice on how to find a "good" club? I joined the one I am in prior to bdsm, but now if the top 2 leveled people don't attack the cc the rest who participate would never clear the boss to earn any shards at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Here is the table, where you can see, how much shards you will get, according to your impression done and number of club members participating.

By the way, you can ask these type of questions in your club chat, or club forum 😉 We'll answer them.

Ok thanks.. next time I'll ask in the club 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clce101 said:

What do you get if you already have the girl? Affinity items like when you go over the 100 required to unlock the girl or maybe orbs? Advice on how to find a "good" club? I joined the one I am in prior to bdsm, but now if the top 2 leveled people don't attack the cc the rest who participate would never clear the boss to earn any shards at all.

If you already have the girl you get 1 random legendary gift you could get 1 flowers, 1 chocolates, 1 bracelet or 1 lingerie
Doing more than one challenge/using more than 1 ticket does not improve the reward after you have the girl so better off letting the people that still need the girl the chance at getting more impression unless they ask for help in beating club champ.

You get bonus epic flowers if you go over 100 shards when you get the club champ girl

Join the discord for a good club they normally advertise them on there or you can ask to join one.
https://discord.com/invite/9qsxtRm

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2021 at 6:24 AM, natstar said:

If you already have the girl you get 1 random legendary gift you could get 1 flowers, 1 chocolates, 1 bracelet or 1 lingerie
Doing more than one challenge/using more than 1 ticket does not improve the reward after you have the girl so better off letting the people that still need the girl the chance at getting more impression unless they ask for help in beating club champ.

You get bonus epic flowers if you go over 100 shards when you get the club champ girl

Join the discord for a good club they normally advertise them on there or you can ask to join one.
https://discord.com/invite/9qsxtRm

In my club, i'm the only one who can actually beat the champion, everyone else barely do anything to him, most even get negative score because he  heals himself, they could never beat him in the whole month.
So if i understand correctly, even if i already have the girl, my share of shards isn't redistributed and everyone will always get only 1 shard no matter what?

Edited by Pakk

6 hours ago, Pakk said:

In my club, i'm the only one who can actually beat the champion, everyone else barely do anything to him, most even get negative score because he  heals himself, they could never beat him in the whole month.
So if i understand correctly, even if i already have the girl, my share of shards isn't redistributed and everyone will always get only 1 shard no matter what?

Your share won't be redistributed and everyone with a positive impression will received at least one shard.

• Surprised :O 1

6 hours ago, Pakk said:

Could you show us some screenshot so we could understand you 

I thought that the champion rewarded a pool of shards that was distributed among the participants proportionally to their participation, but now with the chart and all the info, i understand this is not the case.

In that case, what affects the club champion's level? Since the BDSM update, champions have been incredibly hard to defeat and just not worth the trouble anymore, and i'm level 350, i can't imagine how rough it is for lower levels.

Most people in my club are around lvl 100 - 200 and they're all losing interest because at this rate, they'll never get enough shards anyways

47 minutes ago, Pakk said:

I thought that the champion rewarded a pool of shards that was distributed among the participants proportionally to their participation, but now with the chart and all the info, i understand this is not the case.

In that case, what affects the club champion's level? Since the BDSM update, champions have been incredibly hard to defeat and just not worth the trouble anymore, and i'm level 350, i can't imagine how rough it is for lower levels.

Most people in my club are around lvl 100 - 200 and they're all losing interest because at this rate, they'll never get enough shards anyways

The CC level is the average of all players levels. Besides, every 10 wins against it, it increases 1 tier and that in turn increases 10 levels.

Edited by Kenrae

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:27 PM, Kenrae said:

The CC level is the average of all players levels. Besides, every 10 wins against it, it increases 1 tier and that in turn increases 10 levels.

That information can't be correct or must be missing something.
The club i am in has a total of 8108 levels with 30 Members which makes the average 270 though our champion is 165 since you can't really loose against it anymore it should be higher. That said anybody under level 250 won't make any meaningful progress

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Computersaysno said:

You're right. I just check the club I am in. CC level is much lower than the average. Did KK stealth change it? Is that why this month CC is easier than previous?!

Edited by Methos2

6 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

You're right. I just check the club I am in. CC level is much lower than the average. Did KK stealth change it? Is that why this month CC is easier than previous?!

If a high level player left your club then the cc level would be lower than before nothing in patch notes about the cc level being reduced.

1 hour ago, Computersaysno said:

The club i am in has a total of 8108 levels with 30 Members which makes the average 270 though our champion is 165 since you can't really loose against it anymore it should be higher. That said anybody under level 250 won't make any meaningful progress

Is your champion in tier 3? I think it might've been half the average level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, natstar said:

If a high level player left your club then the cc level would be lower than before nothing in patch notes about the cc level being reduced.

Club average is 328, champion level is 212 in tier 5. We lost mostly low level players lately. Is your CC level >= club average?

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Is your champion in tier 3? I think it might've been half the average level.

Is formula different for different tiers? I hope that is the case since tier doesn't go down anymore.

3 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

Is formula different for different tiers? I hope that is the case since tier doesn't go down anymore.

I believe Kenrae just forgot the halving. The calculation per tier is still correct.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:27 AM, Kenrae said:

Besides, every 10 wins against it, it increases 1 tier and that in turn increases 10 levels.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I believe Kenrae just forgot the halving. The calculation per tier is still correct.

10 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

Club average is 328, champion level is 212 in tier 5.

Yep. The numbers matches now. 328 / 2 + 5 x 10 = 214. Pretty close to 212. We lost a couple members recently, so average is slight off.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:20 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

Thanks really helpful table.
I feel like the devs screwed up. It would make way more sense to calculate the shards based on the total % impression since you only get shards if you defeat the champion. Especially because now the shard amount changes all the time so you really only know how many you get once you receive them.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

36 minutes ago, Computersaysno said:

Thanks really helpful table.
I feel like the devs screwed up. It would make way more sense to calculate the shards based on the total % impression since you only get shards if you defeat the champion. Especially because now the shard amount changes all the time so you really only know how many you get once you receive them.

Ugh, no please, that would transform it into a competition between club members. Currently clubs that talk and cooperate do it better.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

53 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Ugh, no please, that would transform it into a competition between club members. Currently clubs that talk and cooperate do it better.

It literally wouldn't change how many shards you get since when you get the shards it will always be your progression of 100%. It would simply solve the issue that you are the first to do any progress see you get 7 shards and once the second one does something you suddenly see that you now only get 1 to 10 shards. That way you will always know how many shards you will get once it's finished
The relative impression would simply be replaced with your percentage impression.
Also why would it suddenly become a competiotion ? There is no shard pool or something and you can already see how you are doing compared to your other club members

Edited by Computersaysno
  • Like 2

I agree with @Computersaysno. The current shade should be based on the champion total impression, not current impression. Right now, the shade value for players can go up and down. Some players may interpret this as a competition among club members when their numbers go down. I had to remind my club multiple times that this isn't the case and CC is a cooperative feature.

Disclaimer: It has been many months since I last got shards from CC. I don't think this has changed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

It has been many months since I last got shards from CC.

I feel your pain. Well, I did get those 4 shards a month ago during the very brief moment we had a new CC girl available, before it was swiftly removed and replaced with another month of the feature not existing for me (aside from what I need to do to help those of my clubmates for whom the feature still exists).

I'm impressed by the longevity of this thread throughout multiple long periods of hibernation and subsequent necrobumps. I also found out there is(was?) a forum mod I hadn't heard about who made one post 2 weeks ago (I suppose they're working for one of the other games' new dedicated sections, like CXH or GH?).