Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

@OmerB you got mail. ;) (I do mean a private message on your forum profile, not an actual email).

And yeah, they're probably trying to simplify things. Emphasis on TRYING, though. We still have strawberry blonde and other arcane distinctions while they've been making changes like moving Dark Blonde girls to Light Brown or Dark to Black...

Noticed World Map change:

I was reviewing the world backgrounds since we should be getting a new one in I think 2 weeks and noticed world 13's had changed from what I have on file. they added a orange cloud to lower left. also noticed in the process of moving things to fit this there is now a pond on a house in the top middle(a little to the right)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Also the new PoP girl appeared a day early for some reason (she should be in the patch notes tomorrow anyway, unless it's a bank holiday in Bulgaria or something, but in that case they would probably have added the side quest and new 1-star girls as well).

15 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Are you referring to Mieko? if so I reported her back on the 19th when she was not on that patch note, I had seen her since the 17th

Yes, but she was just "in the game" as in backstage at that point. Last night she appeared in PoP #1 itself, with the reward symbol and everything; that's what I meant. This should only have happened today after reset (and patch notes).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, but she was just "in the game" as in backstage at that point. Last night she appeared in PoP #1 itself, with the reward symbol and everything; that's what I meant. This should only have happened today after reset (and patch notes).

Ah, I'm not that far in PoP to see that. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

Looks like there was an ops this morning as for about 45 minutes the next story and map was available early. but just notices is now coming soon again and the new map changed back, and the world 15 icon is still in its new location so it looks off. so be leave that confirms is was released in error. I just hope it remembers the energy I put in next week so I don't lose it.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Story update:

On 10/17/2022 at 9:47 AM, Yamiray said:
On 10/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, Yamiray said:

world 13 Quest 4 scene 11 speaking icon changed(in error) to Ballasuck when this is clearly Squirts speaking (I'll be reporting this one to)

This has been changed back and extra "!" added to the text.

Its now back to Ballasuck again, unless they did a database restore to when this was still wrong I have not idea why this would happen again.

World 10 Quest 10 Scene 64 text " are your more inclined to" changed to "'s your inclination"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Its now back to Ballasuck again, unless they did a database restore to when this was still wrong I have not idea why this would happen again.

Because that scroll was just released on GH, and the counter was broken. Having the right character in GH say the line made the wrong character in HH say it and vice versa.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Because that scroll was just released on GH, and the counter was broken. Having the right character in GH say the line made the wrong character in HH say it and vice versa.

"Smack forehead", wow. They ready need to separate those systems if that is the case. if they can have different speaking text but not speaking icons that is a problem. Thanks for that info.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, 45026831 said:

Ok, today's scan looks like they found a work around for this issue.
They created a new id that is crossed between HH and GH

Normal Ballasuck is b0a7971c
Normal Squirts is ce61a4d7

New cross id is 25c69004 where its Squirts on HH but GH version of Ballasuck on GH

Guess that is one way to fix it. And would also explain why I've seen a few of these icons where 2 different id's have the same image, this may have happened before. Will have to check agents GH for these going forward.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Profile Updates:

Treasure Flynn - Description: "artefact" corrected to "artifact"
Lavender Bloomfield - Career: "M" and "D" of "Memories Doll" changed to lowercase
                 Description: ";" changed to ","
Azana Whip - Description: " and there" cahngd to ". There"
Lotti Van Vixinstein - Full Name: "V" in "Van" changed to lowercase
Andra Ogun - Description: "tribe and" change to "tribe, and"

MP Pool Updates:

Benji & Carrie
Dame Charmante
Halloween Blet
Jyna
Lydia
Galina
Sonja
Veronne
Angel Inquisitor
Monster Ball Aiko
Noelle
Sasha

PoP Close option added next to the back button when in the pick your girls page

image.png.cbf600f2cfc058f85a026f36ed3ff964.png

• Like 5

il y a 45 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

PoP Close option added next to the back button when in the pick your girls page

Ah, that's why I've been accidentally closing the page 3 times in a row, even though it never happened to me before. I thought I was drunk or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Today's profile updates:

Edna Psaish - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Viola Heimrick - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Hariki Montesori - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Halsey Dern - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Minerva Slate - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Sandra Starlight - Career: "R" in "Rescuer" changed to lowercase
                       Description: "," added to the end of "meantime"
Winter Spirit - Career: "S" in "Spirit" changed to lowercase
Kimberley Ficksit - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Stormi Cottontail - Career: "P" in "Pirate" changed to lowercase
                        Description: "wererabbit" changed to "Were-Rabbit","," added to the end of "dangerous"
Laptop-tan - Fetish: "Mecanophilia" corrected to "Mechanophilia"
Ashleen Ai Go’bara - Fetish: "Latina" corrected to "Wax Play"
Ellie Polla - Fetish: "Latina" corrected to "Wax Play"
Elphiba Vines - Description: "sake" removed from the end

Also looks like the missing OD Girls have been fixed and are now in EP.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1