Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Looks like Mission images have moved to the hashed gallery area like CE Pachinko logo and Backgrounds had some time back.

Also looks like mission is now sorted from shortest to longest.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seems like there are double sets of daily missions today - I noticed that today on PSH, mangarpg and Horny heroes (but not on CxH).

I got around double the amount of the regular daily missions.

Edited by OmerB

Today's Profile Updates:

Belissa Smela - Description: "-"'s removed from "straight-to-the-point", "favourite" changed to "favorite"
Vivia Seven - Description: "Funny thing is - she’s" changed to "The funny thing is she’s", "took a human" changed to "took on a human", "," removed from "employer,"
Stacy X - Description: "creature of powers" changed to "creature with powers"

Not sure if something changed in the game data and we missed it; or if @zoopokemon's spreadsheet lost an entry: I don't see Melanie in the spreadsheet anymore. Was she renamed, or is it a mistake with the spreadsheet?

(Melanie : Bremen's tier 3 girl "Melanie Frozt", ID 536361248)

21 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Melanie : Bremen's tier 3 girl "Melanie Frozt", ID 536361248)

That ID maps to Yulita Frozt in my database, oldest record I have is from Jan 2022 and she was still named that then so must have changed before I started tracking changes

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

16 hours ago, Liliat said:

Yup that's her. Another sneaky rename you can add to your list, then :D Why does KK keep doing that? I don't get it.

Ok, I see it now. I had not run my scan this morning yet. Yes, this just changed. Here is Today's Profile Updates:

FullName "Yulita Frozt" changed to "Melanie Frozt"
Name "Yulita" changed to "Melanie"
Description: "Yulita" changed to "Melanie"

Edit: also todays bugs notices on the story scan Sake and Dorothy Speaking icon is missing on all scenes

Edit: 5/17 Sake and Dorothy Skeaking Icon is working again. 

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/12/2023 at 4:01 PM, OmerB said:

It seems like there are double sets of daily missions today - I noticed that today on PSH, mangarpg and Horny heroes (but not on CxH).

I got around double the amount of the regular daily missions.

Seems to appear more frequently now, had it a few Days ago in HH and now in TransPSH.

Funny thing is, today after Reset it was just one Set as usual, but after half an hour when the new contests appeared, I had suddenly two Sets of Missions.

Today's Profile Updates:

Quartz Climber - Career: "M" in "Manipulator" changed to lowercase
            Description: "Crystal" channged to "Quartz", "chilled" changed to "chilled-out", "a fun time" changed to "fun"
Chloe James - Career: "M" in "Master" changed to lowercase
         Description: "’s ass" removed from "anyone’s ass"
Michiko Hara - Description: "," removed from "arts,", "," added to the end of "women"

Mission Title Update:

"Lock, Cock, and One Smokin' Body" changed to "Lock, Cock and One Smokin’ Body"

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if this is the right topic for my post, if not - better move it somewhere else.
Now the results for Pachinko and the like for regular items now also show numbers, which is confusing and seems like it's girl items or affection and experience items.

1.jpg.2b81a47abf2c539e6850fa90bcdc41de.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right topic for my post, if not - better move it somewhere else.
Now the results for Pachinko and the like for regular items now also show numbers, which is confusing and seems like it's girl items or affection and experience items.

I noticed it too.  It'd be nice to know if I got more than one of something.  I suppose that's its function.

Today's Profile Updates:

Venus Goddess - Description: "G" in "Goddess" changed to lowercase,"which" changed to "that"
Sofia Lux - Career: "E" in "Exhibitionism" changed to lowercase
Goddess Beauty - Career: "B" in "Breasts" changed to lowercase
                       Description: "they're only" changed to "they can only be"
Livia Compersion - Career: "J" in "Jealousy" changed to lowercase
                        Description: "J" and "G" in "Jealousy and Goddess" changed to lowercase,"or even worse" changed to "or, even worse,", "," added to end of "Luckily"

4 Goddess updates at once, I for see a Goddess event coming soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today's Profile Update:

Yuko Asol - Location: "Jizzardi Manor" changed to "Cockari Wilds"
                      Career: "Witch servant" changed to "Witch"
               Description:

Spoiler

"Yuko mastered witchcraft way too early for her own good. She was too ambitious and proud to be taught by any old witch, so she sought out the legendary Countess Jizzardi. The countess took the spunky girl in, and after a few decades of humiliation and brainwashing, she made Yuko her servant. Yuko is now one of the most powerful witches but only uses her power to do her mistress’ bidding and give her pleasure."

Changed to

Spoiler

"A powerful witch, Yuko was raised in isolation in the mysterious Cockari Wilds, as the people in the surrounding villages were greatly distrustful of witches. While not entirely adept to the way of human society, she never struggled to use her wiles to seduce any man who stumbled upon her. Driven by curiosity and desire, one day Yuko decided to leave the Wilds to explore the Haremverse and extend her knowledge and power. Whatever she does, you can be sure she has ulterior motives."

Looks like she has moved up from what she was in Monster's Ball to what she became as "Witch of the Wilds Yuko"

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile Update:

Josephine “Jo” Threadmoore - Description: "come" changed to "step"

Also didn't see a patch notes update this morning so if I missed it some how this info may be there but I detected a new girl Experimental Minato on Great Pachinko.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Also didn't see a patch notes update this morning so if I missed it some how this info may be there but I detected a new girl Experimental Minato on Great Pachinko.

Thanks, I also didn't recall seeing one last week and wondered if something had changed and I missed it, was just here looking for "bugs" :)

PS: I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere or not due to the above but I noticed that it seems my daily quests are now sorted by rarity, which is helpful on a quick glance of what to do next by time (short, medium, long, very long).  I suppose it also could be happenstance (or just me slow noticing things=)). UPDATE: Ah looks like mentioned in this thread earlier this month, should have looked more carefully.

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE PS

Patch notes are posted in various places: blog, forum, in-game news, maybe others.

I think the most up-to-date is the blog, and then other sections may or may not be updated after that (The forum is usually updated a bit later, and it seems that the in-game news were skipped or forgotten for the last 2 patches).

https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/

Last week, girls equipment has been announced (Thursday patch rather than Wednesday patch, as is nowadays often the case with big patches that affect the leagues), as well as the new league girl (Thyra), and this week, we just have Experimental Minato and a new story chapter.

il y a 7 minutes, jpanda a dit :

PS: I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere or not due to the above but I noticed that it seems my daily quests are now sorted by rarity, which is helpful on a quick glance of what to do next by time (short, medium, long, very long).  I suppose it also could be happenstance (or just me slow noticing things=)).

This was changed a few weeks ago, maybe 1-2 months? Missions are now indeed sorted by rarity (but not duration)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Her release was mentioned in the patch notes.

6 hours ago, jpanda said:

I noticed that it seems my daily quests are now sorted by rarity

That's thanks to the HH++ script, not the bare game. (Edit: Well, okay, not the basic barebones sorting; I wasn't aware of that, see below).

--------

EDIT:

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

This was changed a few weeks ago, maybe 1-2 months? Missions are now indeed sorted by rarity (but not duration)

Oh. Didn't notice that, but after disabling the script, looks like you're right.

Still such a difference between the base game and the script-enhanced playable game, though, it's not even funny:

Spoiler

image.png

vs

image.png

PS: Yes, the one bookmark to keep and check for the earliest and most complete patch notes is still the blog page. The forum is just a copy-paste done by mods once CMs confirm patch notes are out on the blog, and other sources may vary.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Her release was mentioned in the patch notes.

Ya, I didn't have the link on hand and normally use the news link on each Wednesday morning to check it but as Liliat posted above it has not been in the news page for the last 2 weeks. I'm not sure if that is a bug or a new thing but I'll add to fav so I don't need to find it if it keeps happening

• Thanks 1