Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Has anyone noticed that today (patch day) you can close the ads but when you refresh the page (through doing activities or actual browser) they return.  I'm not sure if ads are regional but specifically for me it's for the really annoying white ads where you cannot see the white X to close them "easily".  I am 99.5% confident this was not occuring yesterday.

Obviously it's up to the site to perform as they wish but this sort of thing makes me consider an ad blocker more strongly (I try and not use one on sites I get free stuff from if I can tolerate it).

UPDATE: This is in the known bugs list.  My apoologies for the spam.

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE

Il y a 6 heures, Rylarth a dit :

Another undocumented change i think not many have noticed on your profile page now it not only shows which date you started playing now it also shows the time you started playing kinda creepy😱

This has been changed a while ago already. Over a month I think.

Il y a 5 heures, Yamiray a dit :

Its not that creepy, most database date fields store the time with the date. they just masked the time out up until now.

The fact that they store it this way is fine; it's the way they now display it to everyone (Totally unnecessary and over-detailed) that makes it kinda creepy :)

• Like 4

Today's Profile Updates:

Jane Cattleman - Description: "brave, these" changed to "brave - these","composed" changed to "made up","researches" changed to "research","she's expert" changed to "she's an expert","ship. For good harmony amongst" changed to "ship for good harmony among","who were" changed to "few who have been"
Becka Giles - Description: "Pacifing" changed to "Pacifying", "," removed from "credit, since"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And yet we still see lines of dialogue even in the latest chapters with very common sayings not used properly (and other English issues). But changing amongst to among? That's what I'm talking about! ^^

Spoiler

And not "This is what I'm talking about" as the HC Judge awkwardly puts it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Girls Name change: "Aramita" changed to "dsdsad" (ahh, did someone let there cat on the keyboard? This should be an error that needs to be fixed)

image.png.1580e8cf2b9034f797a6133ff0b32255.png

Deitra Von Kaufmann - Description:"Deitra is angry all the time and she is an activist." changed to "Deitra is an activist who is angry all the time."
Himari Suzuki - Career: "M" in "Mercenary" changed to lowercase
                   Description: "coldness" changed to "cold"
Bliss - Location: "n" in "newsroom" changed to upppercase
       Description: "who" changed to "that"
Lexi Lilac - Description: "bringing the sexual joys" changed to "bringing sexual joy"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This was mentioned as a comment in the patch notes topic, but not in the actual patch notes:

The spend-cash contest buttons have been modified. Instead of having 100k/40pts, 1M/400pts, 10M/4000pts, we now have 1M/400pts, 10M/4000pts, 100M/40000pts

The ratio is still the same, but we can't earn just 40 points anymore. High scores will also require less clicks. Careless players will also find themselves spending 10x more than expected (and earning 10x more points in the process)

So, beware.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

54 minutes ago, Liliat said:

The spend-cash contest buttons have been modified. Instead of having 100k/40pts, 1M/400pts, 10M/4000pts, we now have 1M/400pts, 10M/4000pts, 100M/40000pts

Thanks, I was puzzled by @Pelinor's comment in the official thread (which was, as my gut feeling was telling me, incorrect and misleading). Nothing has been raised "tenfold" or otherwise. They just removed the cheapest button and added a higher cost button, while keeping two out of three unchanged. And clicking the new button once is exactly the same as clicking the 10M button 10 times.

So... yeah. Very minor and arguably positive change (for those who get trapped by this contest format). For someone who avoids these like the plague they are, all it changes is that cheesing my way into a rank just in case will cost me at least 1M Ymens instead of the old minimum of 100k Ymens (which has never been enough anyway). And I won't be able to be as sneaky by setting my score to 4,440 or 4,480 hoping people just clicking the main button once don't notice. ^^

• Sad 1

On 2/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, Liliat said:

This was mentioned as a comment in the patch notes topic, but not in the actual patch notes:

The ratio is still the same, but we can't earn just 40 points anymore. High scores will also require less clicks. Careless players will also find themselves spending 10x more than expected (and earning 10x more points in the process)

So, beware.

I'm guessing that KK want us to 'splash' our ymens quickly, so that players will consider buying ymens (with kobans or with real-world money).

For me, it will do the opposite - it will just make me hoarde more ymens, and participate on these contests only when I'll have more than 2B ymens.

To say "I wll only participate in spending Ymen contests if I have at least X Ymen hoarded" is a little bit early in my eyes. We have to see how the spending change with this. It's not sure that it will be a linear growth in needed Ymen to win such a contest in the future. Only observation the next weeks of relevant Contests can show if the needed amount of points to win expand heavily or if he will stay mostly in the same range. Most of the guys with many Billions don't care to much on winning a spening contest the brutal way under all circumstances. Would they do so, they hadn't that hughe amount of Ymens safed.

I think the changes are made more to reduce the complaints about the temporary ban for to fast clicking.

• Like 1

Today's Profile Update:

Read Name change "Igor - Jeeves - Alfred…" changed to "Mimi, Fifi, Titi, Igor, Alfred…" (Here we go again)

Edit: The entry below about World 17 Quest 5 Scene 24 may explain this last update.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Haha 2

Story update:

World 12 Quest 3 Scene 6 text:a not normal "а" I reported was fixed
World 17 Quest 5 Scene 19 BGImage: changed

Spoiler

to a zoom in on Tiana

World 17 Quest 5 Scene 23 BGImage: changed

Spoiler

to a zoom in on Sandra

World 17 Quest 5 Scene 23,24 text:

Spoiler

Scene 23 was a kind of pause then 24 talked about Sandra and maids, now 23 is for Sandra and 24 goes a little more into the large maid name list 

World 17 Quest 6 Scene 94 text: "Might’s" changed to "Mastery’s"

• Thanks 1

Le 27/02/2023 à 17:41, Yamiray a dit :

Today's Profile Update:

Read Name change "Igor - Jeeves - Alfred…" changed to "Mimi, Fifi, Titi, Igor, Alfred…" (Here we go again)

Edit: The entry below about World 17 Quest 5 Scene 24 may explain this last update.

Hey, this time it was mentioned in the patch notes at least! :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Hey, this time it was mentioned in the patch notes at least! :D

Ya just sow that, also seeing them saying World 1 Quest 2 being removed but as of now it is still there but it is not really a tutorial so I don't see why they would do that.

Spoiler

that one shows how he gets some of his powers

The old Haremperformance (tuto 1) and Harem performance (tuto 2) I kind of get but this one not so much.

Also according to the current code thats the quest Juliette unlocks on so that may brake her being added for new players

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 2

On 2/22/2023 at 9:46 AM, Liliat said:

So, beware.

Not to beat a dead horse but looking at the bug list today, I noticed there's an improvement section that covers this change.  I wonder if it was just pasted the wrong place.  But it was documented it seems, just not in the patch notes.  I guess that is why one unified list is good (seen in other games I play) - there is some arguement that the existing/known bugs shouldn't be documented that way as it's clutter but then you could make the page just existing/known bugs and it'd be much easier to read too (IMO).

Edited by jpanda
typo fix
  • Thanks 2

Today's Mission Update:

Sharing the Load - Updated

was: 

Spoiler

Bunny and Lupa insist you be the judge of their snowballing competition. As you put your jacket on, they start taking their clothes off. This will be a whole new kind of contest.

is now: 

Spoiler

Bunny and Lupa insist on you being the judge of their snowball competition. As soon as you put on your jacket, they take off their clothes. This will be a new kind of contest.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 2