Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

So had open a support case for these and another case on 6 other on PSH. The one on PSH had a reply saying it was sent to proper team and case was close. Today's scan showed they did fix those. however the HH case was just closed with no reply at all and these text error are still there. the new survey I gave that case a bad rating but is that going to make them take another look or should I put in a new case?

Probably depends on your standing.  I got a warn about repeating cases before (and I wasn't even repeating them they just misunderstood what I wrote).  I decided then that I'd tread very lightly because helping them was not worth losing my account even temporarily.

I am definitely biased but if you do mention it again, I wouldn't mention you did so in the past :P  At least let them figure that out for themselves 😜

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

Yeah, I wouldn't send another Support ticket if they closed that one without even a reply. They are quite trigger-happy with banning folks for "spamming" when they get multiple tickets on the same topic from the same player. Even when it's follow-ups sometimes.

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Liu-Yeng - Description: "she is" removed from "she is fascinated", "Nymphomania". A sexually" changed to "Nymphomania" - a sexually" "were" removed from "were increased"
Bitch Field - Eyes: "Black" corrected to "Brown"

• Thanks 2

Today's Profile Updates:

Sheheramazond Simbad Baba - Description: "Proud" changed to "A proud", "," removed from "buckets,", "1001" changed to "thousand and one"
Natacha Spears - Description: "two" removed from "between two sucks", 'peckers". She continues with a deepthroat,' changed to 'peckers," she continues. Then comes a deepthroat -'
Hope Eagle - Location: "c" in "city" changed to Uppercase
                  Description: "make" changed to "makes", "," removed from "messages,"
Radka Roughtide - Description: "," added to the end of "tides"

• Like 2

On 3/23/2023 at 6:31 PM, Der DinX said:

Ok I had a closer look, as far as I can say it is like this:

If you have chosen the first pose in Harem, (in fights) the last unlocked Pose will be shown.
(You don't need to actually fight to see this, you just need to edit the team.)

If you have chosen any other pose, that one will be displayed.

Haven't tested yet if it is a Problem from the Script or the Game, but if it is the Game we should make a Bugreport.

I believe this is fixed (just saw a pose 1 girl in my seasons combat just now).  I never saw it make the bug report - maybe I missed, but if not unreported still seems the right thread.

UPDATE: I stand corrected, I see this in the fix list for April 6 (2023).

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, OmerB said:

Wow, the harem view works much faster and smoother (especially on CxH and PSH, where I have much smaller harems, but nonetheless)!

It's a very nice improvement in the background, influencing our harem views! :)

Seems the same for me.

Happy for you though :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chbass said:

I don't see any change either.

It's on my mobile phone. When using a laptop computer, I didn't see a change. It might be the browser or phone op update, but I didn't update my browser, so I thought that they improve something.

It may have to be only for mobile view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 12:05 PM, Yamiray said:

Side Quest update:
Outplaying the Voyeur Scene 18 text: dynamic text [Hero](this pull the players name) changed to [NAME](which at this time does nothing so it shows in the text as [NAME]) So this looks to be an error

Harem Quest Update:
Anniversary Bunna affect Scene 2 text: dynamic text [Hero](this pull the players name) changed to [NAME](which at this time does nothing so it shows in the text as [NAME]) So this looks to be an error

Anniversary Bunna [NAME] bug fixed, still waiting on Side quest one

Harem Quest Updates:

Dickachoo - Affection 1 text: "Chickmeder" changed to "Chickmender"

Quest Update:

World 5 Quest 5 Scene 29 - text: "feel this" changed to "feel something like this"

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Katsumi Zetsu - Location: "t" in "temple" changed to uppercase
                       Description: "eroticas" changed to "erotica"
Azana Whip - Description: "A kinky dominatrix from the mountains, after years of studying ancient Kinbaku she’s" changed to "After years of studying ancient Kinbaku, this kinky dominatrix from the mountains has"
Darling Garlick - Description: "preserve" changed to "protect", "cultures and gets the best out of it." changed to "cultures, and gets the best out of life."

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Norou V.A.L.E.T-X003 - Description: "androids are very particular because they are directly" changed to "androids is very special because they were directly","part of were never mass produced" changed to "part were never mass-produced", "She likes feeling" changed to "She likes the feeling of"
Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008 - Full Name: Changed to "Sheba V.A.L.E.T.-8008" (which I would then ask why not add the extra . after the T in Norou full name while they where updating her description)

MPPool Updated Yesterday: (only picked up 3 in my scan)

Trainer Wendy
Eastern Bitch
Lovestruck Andromeda

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Impressive that not one but two sentences were changed to fix one minor mistake each, but they managed to miss or even introduce a bigger mistake in each case ("androids are" was correct, "android is" would be too, but not "androids is"; and "part[s] of [them/which/etc.]" isn't really fixed either, the error was just changed a bit).

Well, this is still a lot more productive than edit wars or retroactively changing a girl's name for no apparent reason. ^^

• Hearts 1

Today Scene Name Updates (stuff that no one is really going to notice in game unless the code trys to use old name in which case you would not get a BG image on these)

Side Quest :
Heat Cycle Scene 10 BGimg changed from P11e to P11 but only diff I see is that new file is res of 900x1600 where old is 901x1600

Girls: (no image change I can detect)

Princess Agate affection 4 and 5: space in name replace with a -
Mountain Sophie affection 1-3: file name changed from old way used back in 2016 to how current ones are named now
Zoe affection 1-3: file name changed from old way used back in 2016 to how current ones are named now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Monika Perpetum - Eyes: "White" to "Silver"

Do you mean hair colour, because her eyes are purple?

Anyways, thanks for helping me updating the attributes of my haremettes in my excel file with your informations!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

Do you mean hair colour, because her eyes are purple?

I did, and clearly I'm not getting enough sleep as I recall noticing I made that mistake and thought I corrected it before posting.

• Haha 3

Today's Profile Updates:

Nero Sake - Description: "with" removed from "gifted with a", "help she" changed to "help, she"
Minato Mori - Description: "reigned" changed to "reined"
Celia Ana - Career: "I" in "Intelligence" changed to lowercase
           Description: "how; bearing" changed to "how - bearing"
Isabella Tite - Description: "mum" changed to "mom"

Today's Story Updates:

Story Quest;

World 1 Quest 6 Scene 1 and 5 BGImg Name - Space in name replaced with _

Side Quest:
Test Drive Scene 4 text - "Jess…" changed to "Naane…"

Girls: (no image change I can detect)part 2 of stuff no one should notice
Space in filename replaced with _
Bunny affection 1-5
Juliette affection 4-5
Red Battler affection 1-5
Sheheramazond affection 1-3
Kimie affection 1-3
Arcana affection 1-3
Festival Bonny affection 1-3
Festival Titania affection 1-3
Unionist Elizabeth affection 1-3
Festival Solveig affection 1-3
Festival Geekette affection 1-3
Beach Eugénie affection 1-3
Summer Geekette affection 1-3
Summer Red Battler affection 1-3
Justine affection 1-3
Niki Vignae affection 1-3
Teacher Deitra affection 1-3
Lenaëlle affection 1-3
Edna affection 1-3
Salem affection 1-3
Shao affection 1-3
Notka affection 1-3
Sailor Celsius affection 1-3
Treasure affection 1-3
Liu-Yeng affection 1-3
Mala affection 1-3
Vissihar affection 1-3
Empress Tsubame affection 1-2(guessing 3 as well but I don't have it unlocked to check at the moment)
Bass affection 1-3

filename changed from old way used back in 2016 to how current ones are named now
Pelagie affection 3 (this image I did see a correction, they put the missing Red Marks on her face which I also had missing on affection 4 and just check has also been corrected)

Edited by Yamiray

Today's Profile Update:

Marie Careme - Description: "family, and was always used to the best of the best of" changed to "family and has always been used to the best of the best",'particularity actually... a "fine mouth": she' changed to 'peculiarity, actually - a "fine mouth". She', "cavity... Which" changed to "cavity, which"