• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Candice. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Ada

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

33 minutes ago, Liliat said:

PoA is not really beginner-friendly. First, because it takes a lot of resources, second because it takes quit a bit of planning. You'll need to unlock more champions to make the event more comfortable (and doable). In the meantime, just  go as far as you can and grab as many rewards as you can; but don't expect to complete the event just yet :)

This is an excellent point. I used to post my planning guide for what I did on PoA's back when they were new. I haven't done that in a while, but you may want to search for them. There was a bunch of text with where I was and how I was planning, now it's simply what I do. I'm one of the most optimistic people out here regarding completing PoA on time without struggling ( as you can see with my above posts).

The most important thing is competent planning. It's not hard, but it's not a thing some people like to do in games like this. Look to the next few tasks, and make sure you are on pace to have full resources going into that task. Task 19 is a wild card, as you don't know what it will be. I like to try and reach that task later on the 4th day, if I can. That gives you a fallback in case the task sucks on day 5.

Going in to PoA, try to have most of the items you'll need to sell. The LC contest where you use Pachinko Orbs helps accumulate those items. If you can be up at reset, starting missions then gains you time. Try to have your Seasons and Combativity to be filled up when you expect to be done with missions, and you can fly through the first few tasks.

Champions will be your issue. I have 7 available, including the club champion, which means 4/5/10 rounds of fights for tasks 6/9/15. If you have only 3, that's 9/10/20 rounds, which more than doubles the time.  If you have no club champion, you're very likely to not get past task 15.

My current planning sheet looks like this, it's a tweak to cover the holiday (US Thanksgiving) and expected play time issues. Note that I plan for day 4 to be spent fully using my regeneration on villains, that plus 20 going in, other natural regen, and the available rewards from PoA willg et me finished that by day 5.

Task# Amount Task Plan Day
1 12 Daily Missions 1
2 18 Season Wins 1
3 40 Items Sold 1
4 35 Villains Defeated 1
5 LVL x .025 Million Ymen Spent 1
6 25 Champions Fought 1
7 120 Energy Spent 1
8 80 Items Sold 1
9 30 Champions Fought 2
10 30 Players Defeated 2
11 LVL x .07 Million Ymen Spent 2
12 80 Villains Defeated 2
13 35 Players Defeated 2
14 240 Energy Spent 3
15 60 Champions Fought 3
16 42 Players Defeated 3
17 LVL x .15 Million Ymen Spent 3
18 120 Villains Defeated 5
19 20000 Scored Contest Points 5
20 50 Players Defeated 5

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I most definitely don't know it all - I do admit to knowing a lot. I do realize that being online like that can be a challenge. However, I also know that I've completed PoA on time without getting 10 tiers in on day one - I think I've done that twice, and this path is one of those times.  Now, I do use the rewards gained in the path to progress the path, but to complete the path this is when I choose to use those rewards. You choose differently, so you feel the need to get through 10 tiers on day 1, but I'm just here to say be optimistic. You may need to use some of the rewards, but you'll get it done! I have faith in you.

I already have to use them :( Combativity lost from Daily contests is how I usually finished 4th tier on time.

I mean, I'm not paying for 2nd part to just get the girls and orbs. Kisses are for KC and combativity is for Classic event. And with MD right in the middle of Classic I have only 6 days to finish it and that's not enough. So I try to micromanage PoA and get all rewards saved for later if possible. But it's no longer the case. I have to use some of the rewards or I'll waste much more later, because I will not be able to be online to do some of the tasks at the appropriate moment.
Overall I don't like this whole cycle of PoA. It would be much better if you needed to only finish certain tasks in the span of those 6 days and not do it one by one. Tier 18 is a great example of that. 120 battles against villains. It's 2.5 days worth of battles. At the same time I could also do 102 battles in League and 60 in Seasons. So it's 162 battles(and quite possibly wins) in PvP wasted that are required for some other tiers. It's a bad design for this game.

7 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I already have to use them :( Combativity lost from Daily contests is how I usually finished 4th tier on time.

I mean, I'm not paying for 2nd part to just get the girls and orbs. Kisses are for KC and combativity is for Classic event. And with MD right in the middle of Classic I have only 6 days to finish it and that's not enough. So I try to micromanage PoA and get all rewards saved for later if possible. But it's no longer the case. I have to use some of the rewards or I'll waste much more later, because I will not be able to be online to do some of the tasks at the appropriate moment.
Overall I don't like this whole cycle of PoA. It would be much better if you needed to only finish certain tasks in the span of those 6 days and not do it one by one. Tier 18 is a great example of that. 120 battles against villains. It's 2.5 days worth of battles. At the same time I could also do 102 battles in League and 60 in Seasons. So it's 162 battles(and quite possibly wins) in PvP wasted that are required for some other tiers. It's a bad design for this game.

The reason I like the design of PoA because it's forced order. It forces choices about when to use what. Having to make choices makes the game better, I think. All about different priorities, and I wish you luck with yours.

I'm just prioritized differently. I like paying Kobans for the second part, because I think it's a good return on Koban investment. I choose not to use kisses for KC, because I've tried that and it fails for me without spending real dollars, and I'm free to play. I don't think KC is a bad design, it's just not designed for me.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JFort said:
9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You can equip your worst equipment and choose your worst girls.

Not much I can do about the girls. But looks like the equipment should at least help make this reasonable. Thank you!

You also can make sure no girl matches the selected poses, this helps too. But yeah, it's near impossible to complete a PoA with just the two tutorial-level weak champs available, especially as a new player they're most likely at a low level too and you defeat them in a couple of shots. You need to be able to make over a hundred champ fights to go through the entire PoA, and that's not gonna happen this time around. As mentioned before, make the best of it for now. It's not an event format you can tackle very early on in your journey in this game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Tier 18 is a great example of that. 120 battles against villains. It's 2.5 days worth of battles. At the same time I could also do 102 battles in League and 60 in Seasons. So it's 162 battles(and quite possibly wins) in PvP wasted that are required for some other tiers. It's a bad design for this game.

Why wasted? Only if you stop doing them during those 2 days. But if you time their usage as to have them full when you finish your villain battles they are not wasted anyway. Unless you are saying that there should be parallel tasks instead of sequential ones as of now.

9 minutes ago, jelom said:

Why wasted? Only if you stop doing them during those 2 days. But if you time their usage as to have them full when you finish your villain battles they are not wasted anyway. Unless you are saying that there should be parallel tasks instead of sequential ones as of now.

Because I was talking about the design of PoA event. A 6 days event and one of the tasks takes half of that time to finish. We have a lot of things that we have to do simultaneously. So yeah, parallel would be good. Actually that's what I proposed back when PoA was introduced:

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Because I was talking about the design of PoA event. A 6 days event and one of the tasks takes half of that time to finish. We have a lot of things that we have to do simultaneously. So yeah, parallel would be good. Actually that's what I proposed back when PoA was introduced

I can agree partially. I honestly like the poa and frankly speaking i think is maybe the best investment in the game (talking specially about girls numbers 4+2 guaranteed in classic that you won't have the need to w8 again and do else when they are back) with all his rewards.

To me the structure is fine: i like to plan well my days my resources to be able to do the Poa easily, step by step. 

I also agree that for a new player this event is a problem; but nowadays the game "goes so fast" that probably after failing the first Poa he get (and yes it sucks, but as a new player you can't go fight the Demon king immediately right?), he would be able to do the next one (the free path for sure, always imo). Even if with the gems this might not be true anymore.....

Now the part where i agree is this one: "A 6 days event and one of the tasks takes half of that time to finish". 

Before (a month ago) i would have seen nothing wrong in this steps, today it is a problem for sure. Probably even KK recognized it a bit and in fact there is a promotion ongoing (the black friday sale is just an excuse let's be honest XD).

The problem is born with the removal of the combat points from the daily contests of course. If we still had those it would be totally fine (as i said i think even before the Poa, in a patch note).

The solution (imo)? Simple:

1. introduce a way to get combat points again (maybe in the new incoming feature and it has to be a consistent amount (21 min - 63 max))
  2. Reduce the requirement for the Poa steps
  3. Put back the combat points in the contests

With one of these "solutions" the Poa problem is solved (imo)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Xemnas said:

I can agree partially. I honestly like the poa and frankly speaking i think is maybe the best investment in the game (talking specially about girls numbers 4+2 guaranteed in classic that you won't have the need to w8 again and do else when they are back) with all his rewards.

To me the structure is fine: i like to plan well my days my resources to be able to do the Poa easily, step by step. 

I also agree that for a new player this event is a problem; but nowadays the game "goes so fast" that probably after failing the first Poa he get (and yes it sucks, but as a new player you can't go fight the Demon king immediately right?), he would be able to do the next one (the free path for sure, always imo). Even if with the gems this might not be true anymore.....

Now the part where i agree is this one: "A 6 days event and one of the tasks takes half of that time to finish". 

Before (a month ago) i would have seen nothing wrong in this steps, today it is a problem for sure. Probably even KK recognized it a bit and in fact there is a promotion ongoing (the black friday sale is just an excuse let's be honest XD).

The problem is born with the removal of the combat points from the daily contests of course. If we still had those it would be totally fine (as i said i think even before the Poa, in a patch note).

The solution (imo)? Simple:

1. introduce a way to get combat points again (maybe in the new incoming feature and it has to be a consistent amount (21 min - 63 max))
  2. Reduce the requirement for the Poa steps
  3. Put back the combat points in the contests

With one of these "solutions" the Poa problem is solved (imo)

I'm not saying it doesn't have a great value. It does.

But at this point we just got used to its fast pace. And the removal of combativity from Daily Contests really showed how close it is. It was part of the preparation for PoA and with its removal we're now set behind.

But you know what, maybe it's just nostalgia. I liked when the game had slow pace and you could miss 3 days and still be able to do what you want. Now when you miss 3 days you can miss so much. You miss the last day of the event - you miss the mission reward or can't collect some other rewards. You miss the start of the event and it's a big problem to catch up. And with 3 days away you can even miss an event in the middle entirely. It's a breakneck pace. And PoA is the worst offender there because you really have to time the spending of all your resources in the game.

As for your solutions. They're good. But Kinkoid rarely returns something they took away. And usually they take away something that costs kobans otherwise. Removed combativity comes up to 650 kobans per month. It's not much but it's something that was taken away. Again. So maybe if we'll be loud about it they will reduce the requirements for combativity tiers in PoA. But I doubt it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

I liked when the game had slow pace and you could miss 3 days and still be able to do what you want.

I totally understand your feelings. I remember when i started too and when the pvp was just an ornament put there. In fact i have never been in super hardcore for the league and everything (i have always expressed my hate for the LC where people fight each other), i just want to live my "slow life" (as those anime, you know like: "i've been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level"). Maybe i went in super tryhard just for my 1st D2 victory but after seeing that i was not enjoying it so much i chose to be: if i win ok otherwise i can live happy in the middle XD.

With all the recent patches i cannot sustain my happy life anymore for sure (i was getting lots of mythics too) but where i am atm i think i can still get what i like the most (like if shows up a Mythic Bulma, Chichi or other characters that i'm really looking forward to (side note: Do we have a Mikasa Ackerman already?)) with still some kobans saved.

Honestly if i was a new payer right now probably i would not start an adventure but since i had the "luck" to start playing early i can still do everything relatively calm. 

I have many things that i miss too like the first version of the epic days. I was taking soooo many girls in those. 6 girls of the epic pachinko on bosses, no shards just pure drop, 2k kobans and i get them all....ahhhhh that was satisfying XD.

Unfortunately they are trying to "change" the idea on which the haremverse is based: we are here to have fun all together and be happy (and sometimes retire from the scenes, becoming exclusive to a partner) not to show who has it bigger. In fact all the harems are connected: Alice is in my harem and I'm in hers (see the gem kingdom princess for a better example). With all this pvp we are losing something very important imo. Something that new players won't have. Just see the leagues post: full of people that are saying congratulations to.... Not: i won in your face .... 

That is the haremverse spirit and that is what I do not want to get lost with all the changes.

ON Topic: if i did good my calculations i should still able to do it without using more kobans but if something happens I'm screwed. Good new is that there is the promotion ongoing, but i hope for a solution for the next month (there is Christmas too, is going to be waaaaay to hard to do the POA). Yes I know there are rewards to use but i think we should be able to do it without taking them.

EDIT (to not delay more the thread :)) : Thank you @Bomba, i have way to may girls to upgrade she was one of those. Did her right away XD but i she feels more a Gender switch of Eren to me...... I want a proper Mikasa and now you are making me thinking about a Mythic Nami too..... Making me feel like Homer Simpson thinking "Donuts ahhhh"

homer-the-simpsons.gif

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I totally understand your feelings. I remember when i started too and when the pvp was just an ornament put there. In fact i have never been in super hardcore for the league and everything (i have always expressed my hate for the LC where people fight each other), i just want to live my "slow life" (as those anime, you know like: "i've been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level"). Maybe i went in super tryhard just for my 1st D2 victory but after seeing that i was not enjoying it so much i chose to be: if i win ok otherwise i can live happy in the middle XD.

With all the recent patches i cannot sustain my happy life anymore for sure (i was getting lots of mythics too) but where i am atm i think i can still get what i like the most (like if shows up a Mythic Bulma, Chichi or other characters that i'm really looking forward to (side note: Do we have a Mikasa Ackerman already?)) with still some kobans saved.

Honestly if i was a new payer right now probably i would not start an adventure but since i had the "luck" to start playing early i can still do everything relatively calm. 

I also still have resources to continue at my pace. And maybe with Mythic Skytte or Juliette I'll stay for longer. Btw, there's Mikasa - her name here is Nara.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

OK, guys... on the side of curiosity, allow me the ignorant question: what the hell does T.T. stands for?

The first thought that came to mind was the assonance with "titty", but if that has any chance to be close to the truth, then I consider this the umpteenth demonstration of the fact that yours truly and the team have quite a different yardstick, as IMHO, for this interpretation to be somewhat reliable, then all the four event girls should have been drawn with at least a couple more sizes of boobs.

I must admit that this is not the first time I am unable to understand the meaning of an abbreviation in a name inside this game (I suppose that language barrier comes into place here) but before I always forgot to ask. Can someone help on this trivial matter?

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, Bomba said:

I also still have resources to continue at my pace. And maybe with Mythic Skytte or Juliette I'll stay for longer. Btw, there's Mikasa - her name here is Nara.

nah that´s annie imo .. Mikasa is an Ackermann she can´t become a 3 tree high brainless thing :P (I refuse to accept it since Norou is the one reminding me of Mikasa (I know her parody, though I don´t care) :P  )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I refuse to accept it since Norou is the one reminding me of Mikasa :P  

Norou is 2b from NieR Automata.

I like all 4 girls but I'm not fully happy with Bliss. When we compare her outfit with her referenced girl Apricot, it looks lazy. Outfits of other girls from this event turned out great. I love the Korone parody the most, she looks very similar to her ❤

• Surprised :O 1

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

what the hell does T.T. stands for?

That's a good question XD i was thinking about it but...as you nothing comes up in my mind. Probably the solution could be in their bio but my pile of girls to upgrade is so high that is gonna need ages before i see their description 😂

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:
9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

what the hell does T.T. stands for?

That's a good question XD i was thinking about it but...as you nothing comes up in my mind.

Try reading it out loud (in English). :D

15 hours ago, Bomba said:

combativity from Daily Contests (...) was part of the preparation for PoA

That's news to me. I never ever stored unclaimed contest rewards, and I always went through PoA without any shortage of combativity. It seems, from this thread and a few other posts here and there, that a good number of forum regulars had that habit until recently, but it was never necessary by any stretch of the imagination.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's news to me. I never ever stored unclaimed contest rewards, and I always went through PoA without any shortage of combativity. It seems, from this thread and a few other posts here and there, that a good number of forum regulars had that habit until recently, but it was never necessary by any stretch of the imagination.

I haven't had the habit to save combativity for PoA but I do see the advantage when players don't want to spend the PoA or Seasons rewards. I always aim to get to tier 12 by the end of 1st day. It's a long day of game time for anyone doing the same when they don't have saved combativity. Not everyone can afford to spend that much time playing.

What got to me with this PoA are the loss of the kiss reward and that I had no more winnable fights from league because PoA started on last day of league. I had to stay up extra 3 hrs to get to tier 12 as planned. PoA won't start on Wed often but I will start saving those 1 combativity from daily contests to compensate the lost kisses.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

Not everyone can afford to spend that much time playing.

Sure, but it's a 6-day event. I have several club mates more patient and greedier than I am who routinely declare "event finished!" on day 5 or even a few hours before the end on the last day. It always gives me a "huh? I finished that 4 days ago" kneejerk reaction, but it also always confirm that it's possible to do it all with just natural regen if you spend the full 6 days. It's entirely up to each player how they approach it (no one forces me to finish PoA on Day 2, or Seasons in two weeks, I just do). But it's important to know that the recent changes didn't make PoA any more difficult to complete. Even without spending any extra resources to speed up the process.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

it also always confirm that it's possible to do it all with just natural regen if you spend the full 6 days.

I don't think anyone saying that PoA is now impossible with natural regen. @Bomba said that the combativity removal set us behind. Not impossible.

34 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sure, but it's a 6-day event.

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But it's important to know that the recent changes didn't make PoA any more difficult to complete. Even without spending any extra resources to speed up the process.

Experienced players tend to finish tier 19 by day 5 in case of bad daily contest on day 6. Villain tiers alone take 4.5 days to complete using natural regen. Having combativity from daily contests does make it easier. These saved rewards shortened play time by hours so It would be more difficult for anyone who relied on them before and now can't spend more time playing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Try reading it out loud (in English

Got it now thanks 😂

56 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But it's important to know that the recent changes didn't make PoA any more difficult to complete. Even without spending any extra resources to speed up the process

For this I'm not that convinced to be honest (of course I'm talking about doing it without taking the rewards) i think this POA the time will be just enough, if i remember correctly the POAs before the gems i still had a "bonus" of 12h at least, hours that were very useful if something happened in my plannings.

I really prefer to keep the rewards for the classic, now that we have 2 girls again it feels nice to end it quickly and be able to go on with other bosses (right now Sake for me).

This is why I would like some combat points back somewhere.

Side note, for the post before, I'm one of the people that if can saves some combativity and energy before the POA starts. In this case i started with 150 energy and 30 (the goddess bless the codes and the people who share them) combat points

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

Fair enough. We basically agree, then. I understand those who used to rely on unclaimed rewards that are no longer there may be disappointed or have to adapt their strategy a bit. I just wouldn't want anyone to overestimate this, or other changes in regards to PoA (there's that one guy who claimed that the new system made PvP Tasks in PoA much more difficult, for some as of yet unknown reason). PoA is still very doable and nothing much has changed compared to previous iterations of this event format. That's all. Cheers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

PoA is still very doable and nothing much has changed compared to previous iterations of this event format

Yes is totally doable and nothing changed much, as you understood my only "objection" is that feels a bit harder in terms of pure time because now i believe (at least for me) that it fits just right (of course i might be wrong and with more accurate timing could still have some time left). So if we have real obligations we do not have anymore "that cushion of time", as an example (as i already said) next month there is Christmas and the new year so personally i think i'll have to use some rewards instead of stocking them, which feels meh..... :) 

Bright side is that there are 2 girls in classic, if i remember well i read in a post of yours @DvDivXXX that a girl takes something like 200 fights (generally) to be full so even if i'll have to use some combat points they should be both doable without too much problems.

More on topic: My Poa is doing well i'm at tier 18 32/120 if nothing goes wrong and nothing unforeseen happens ( 🤞🤞 )i'll be able to end it without taking any rewards (well energy apart i always use some of it) and i'll still open the second path of course. We have even some more gems there so (since we have to upgrade a huge numbers of girls) is very important (imo). My only hope is that the contest that i'll get in 2 days will not be the sell items one, i do not want to click 400 times XD (maybe more since i've not played GP much recently) and i cannot w8 for another one :) 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

(there's that one guy who claimed that the new system made PvP Tasks in PoA much more difficult, for some as of yet unknown reason). PoA is still very doable and nothing much has changed compared to previous iterations of this event format. That's all. Cheers.

Regarding the PVP tasks, i guess it is because you now have more chance to get some bad encounter in Seasons (players who were able to upgrade a lot by buying gems). But to be frank i don't think it makes a big difference.

As far as i am concerned, it is more the "Using money" events that are (or at least will) make the PoA more difficult. This time, on my main account, i had still some money left from before the pricing change, but next month, i'm not sure i will be able to have enough money. I will have to be carefull and stop spending money weeks before the PoA if i don't want to come short of money during the event.

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I don't think anyone saying that PoA is now impossible with natural regen. @Bomba said that the combativity removal set us behind. Not impossible.

Oh, nothing is impossible. And thank you for going the distance and trying to explain that for me. So I'll add.

Here we're talking about the difference between a nice comfy chair with a table and eating on the floor. I mean, you can still eat, so functionality is still there. But I expect to have a chair and a table when I eat, not just food. Even though technically all I'm buying is food.
Same here. You're giving me combativity as a reward - that's great! I want to use on the Classic event and not right now when the girls don't drop from villains. And I want to use my kisses to try and get the girl during KC event. And not just waste them now when I'm at 54th tier in Season. Same with removed combativity from Daily Contests. If I'm 2-6 combativity short in order to start the next tier and I can't or don't want to wait 1-3 hours I would like to comfortably use my combativity that was saved specifically for this moment. Instead of, you know, leaving it as it and wasting at least 8 hours during which my resources could spend restoring. And in this event you can't afford that much of a downtime.
So if someone doesn't mind throwing away that comfort and likes to eat on the floor - that's great. But then please don't judge people who don't like to throw it away. And if you want to talk about how if I want comfort I can spend my kobans on that comfort. Then guess what, there's no option to buy a certain amount of resources. Only in bulk. It's like when you go to buy a TV and they only sell it in bulk of 20.

Yeah, sure it's still the same tasks and it's still possible to finish them. But is it at the same pace as before? No. Because now you don't have that luxury of accumulated resources that you could use to make event more comfortable for you. And apparently few combativity points is a luxury in this game.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

11 minutes ago, Yuyureka said:

I will have to be carefull and stop spending money weeks before the PoA if i don't want to come short of money during the event.

Honestly, donation-based daily contests are pretty much a thing of the past, since the massive nerf to cash income. Otherwise, you can't accumulate Ymens as quick and easy as before, but if you just spend it when needed your stash still grows (not just "diminishes slowly", or "stagnates"—it actually still grows). So it's not like HH became CXH in terms of cash.

7 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Here we're talking about the difference between a nice comfy chair with a table and eating on the floor.

I don't doubt you're exaggerating to make your point punchier, but it's so far off in scope that I still need to correct you. You're talking about the difference between a nice comfy chair and a slightly less comfy chair. Not eating on the floor. You've lost the ability to save up something like, what, 60-ish free PvE fights in unclaimed contest rewards, at most? That's worlds apart from making a big enough difference in completing the PoA tasks to even have such a long discussion about it, let alone using an analogy that suggests those few fights were so important the event was easy peasy with them, and is now barely and tediously doable without them. That's just nonsense.

Let's agree to disagree and move on, folks.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Honestly, donation-based daily contests are pretty much a thing of the past, since the massive nerf to cash income. Otherwise, you can't accumulate Ymens as quick and easy as before, but if you just spend it when needed your stash still grows (not just "diminishes slowly", or "stagnates"—it actually still grows).

Out of interest, have you reverted to collecting your Harem cash?

I'm certainly not seeing my stash growing. Spending only on buying XP/Aff, upgrading stats on level-ups and upgrading girls, my balance is down around 250mil since the Ymen nerf (that includes completely upgrading one Mythic). That said, I haven't had a sell items DC yet. While I realise that these won't be nearly as big a jump as they used to be, I'd still expect it to take a big chunk out of that loss. I also have record levels of 10xGPs stashed (though I think the drop rate on them may have been reduced to up the MP drop rate). And I do have ~3 billion, so I can afford to let that ebb a little while finding the new equilibrum.

• Like 1