• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Candice. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Ada

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

20 hours ago, Observer_X said:

My "problem" is only with the event title. For me the girls are in the "average" zone, so I will qualify them as "two more in my harem" section. Two because I'm still not even considering the koban-payed section of the Path. For the rest, I started a few hours ago to complete the last task, so unless my luck is absoultely awful, I should end the event with nearly one spare day in advance.

You're not losing anything from not spending kobans on the paid part. Two best girls from this event are both on the free path.

Also, I think that's just some language or culture difference. They have cute tits, so being T.T.Tubers seems legit. Not enough for Milkers-Tubers which what I think you refer to. But as some would say it's about quality and not size.

Yes, I agree with the comments above mine.  These girls (at least the two I've been able to acquire) are pretty average.

Ha!  Squala, mershark?  Actually, the genus Squalus refers to spotted dogfish.  She should've been called 'Lamna'  Oh well, I have cats, wolves and now merdogfish in my harem.  I wouldn't have minded an actual shark because I think sharks are the most beautiful and graceful creatures in the sea, perfectly adapted to their lifestyles.  They might eat us sometimes, but we don't belong in their domain.  We kill alot more sharks than they kill us - overwhelmingly.  All the same, I can't ever see us befriending Bruce in the way we befriend dolphins.

Boy, though!  Putting my cock in her mouth?  Have you seen those sharky teeth?  Hers would make the filed teeth of the headless horseman in Sleepy Hollow pale.  I suspect I might end up with progressively fewer girls in my harem from now on.  If she's so into oral, how will I satisfy her and avoid an inadvertent transgender reassignment?

• Haha 3

Guys the event ends in 40min so don´t forget to claim all of your rewards :) !

(no idea if someone posted it already but I thought I´ll do it anyways perhaps it´ll help someone ^^ .. I mean it´s not like there´s a clock ticking in the game but somehow it´s still not enough so:D)

• Haha 2

On 11/29/2021 at 3:48 AM, DvDivXXX said:

You're reading way too much into this. It's just a silly kinda kinky wordplay. Without spoiling the stories, the reference to youtubers/streamers is relevant, and putting "titty" in there is just the hentai touch. If the event was called, say "Super Mega Giant Titties!" and the girls were all flat-chested, then yeah, you'd have a point. But all girls have boobies, and the theme of this event is youtubers/streamers. So it fits well enough.

Exactly this. If they called them W Tubers, would anyone really be thinking about a relation to root vegetables? I think not.

I understand things can get lost in translation, but one you see it's about streaming, and see letters in front of "Tubers", YouTube is the go to reference.

Maybe they can have a followup with InYourSpace or something.

And another completed PoA, completed on day 6, made sure to get through the points on day 5. Considering Thanksgiving was in there, it worked out fine.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 3

Finally, I found time to open all the stars to the girls from this event. I would like to praise the one who drew them - all four pieces are excellent work. It is thanks to this art that I am still here despite all the strange experiments that the developers put on us. (awakening and so on):D