has anyone else experienced 0 % drop rates for harem girls after the new update

winnerapk

what do you mean by 0% ? If it means you earned 0 shards for 20 (or more, 40 maybe ?) combat., yes of course. It was already the case before the update and it will be the case in the future. Especially in legendary days.

I'm at 64 now, and yes, there's time left. Judging after two days is too quick.

If for one time my colander memory sustains me, I believe I remember a very old post (we are talking about the era when the attraction feature has just been introduced in the game) where a player claimed a bad streak of a little over 120 combativity points without a single shard (or lucky 100) drop. This, as far as I can remember, is the forum reported record of streak of bad luck. Especially during events like Epic Days and Legendary Days (but other events are not exempt) in my game are quite common streaks of bad luck of 20 and sometimes 40 (or even more) combativity points, followed by a return to the "expected" drop rate of ~10%. It is quite renowned the fact that RNG in this game is worse than living with a mother-in-law you can't stand. It is worth mentioning that in time on these pages, more than one player got banned after stating (or simply insinuating) as an objective fact rather than a personal opinion, but without concrete proof (this meaning not only his game experience but collected and organized data from different players over time) that the RNG is driven.

Shards do drop but the shard range 1-3 shards is so low that it's very slow to collect shards.
Changing the contest rewards from combativity to gems has made it harder to save up combativity you need 26+ place in other words doing nothing in contests if you want combativity as a reward from contests now.

The shard range for legendary days should have had the shard range increased when they made mythic days because the shard range of 1-3 has never been increase for this event.

You either need saved up combativity, get a lucky 100 shard drop or do a lot of combativity refills to get the legendary days girl or either wait for her to return in mythic pachinko later on in the future which can take up to a year for new legendary days girls.

Edited by natstar

19 hours ago, Kaitana said:

what do you mean by 0% ? If it means you earned 0 shards for 20 (or more, 40 maybe ?) combat., yes of course. It was already the case before the update and it will be the case in the future. Especially in legendary days.

The % for LD is the same than the rest of the events. The only event that has less than 10% is Mythic Days.

Once I had an Orgy Days with a single drop in 2 days. It eventually happens.