Summary of the live Q&A with Rosso KK

holymolly

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Please, whales and top ranker veterans, correct me if the perspective on your side was much more different and tokens represented for you such a saving on your expenses

My perspective is the same as yours, and I'm equally puzzled. DTs were too scarce to be a game changer in expenses.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Kenrae said:

My perspective is the same as yours, and I'm equally puzzled. DTs were too scarce to be a game changer in expenses.

DT was a part of it, but the previous flood of Epic orbs was the main cause in my opinion. And the change in Anniversary format every year also had a part in why less people spent real money.

As I see it and guessed from some comments of kinkoid, their conclusion was that the former game allowed for too much accumulation of resources and especially DT, orbs (of all types) and kobans, so they are trying to invert the balance of the game. Previously you could (if you were a top player) win more resources than you needed even as F2P, and now, everyone is spending more than it can possibly earn. This they have done by:

a) reduce the quantities of the best resources given by the game, in some cases as in epic (but also in mythic and great pachinko) orbs very drastically. Also, kobans in league for top players have been reduced (it was needed, and I don't oppose to that). Eliminate DT that allow people not to fall into spending too much kobans in refills. the Ymen reduction was also a point although it doesn't impact directly in people spending real money.

b) force people that had along the time saved many resources, kobans, orbs, tickets, DT, Ymens, to deplete them by throwing a lot of new events that require kobans to unlock and in some cases to finish.

c) introduce gems and awakenings to keep people busy and also force them to play all parts of the game than now give gems, creating a deficit of gems (temporarily until people reach level 750) and also of books to uplevel so many girls, spending kobans in market refreshes and the now scarce Ymens to bought them.

d) eliminating some temporary buffers to save combativity as in contests also make more difficult getting girls in events, so making spending kobans more frequent.

edit: and e) still not fully tested, but probably reducing slightly some drop rates in pachinko.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 8