Girls have become 'UN-awakened' and gems have gone missing

Kaskardious

I logged in and started playing again after the patch that just came through a little while back.

While using the new functions to search through my harem, I suddenly noticed that I had lots of girls who were at the 'Awakening cap'

I immediently started 'Awakening' them. Then I saw a few girls and I thought "Hang on... I'm pretty sure I had already awakened this girl last week? I just hadn't levelled her up as I was focusing on the legendary grade girls first."

It's only been 5 or 6 days since I got the 50th harem girl to level 500 and opened the Level 500-550 gap.

I remember at the time i just went through the entire harem list and awakened pretty much every single girl who had been at level 500. (it took over half an hour lol.)

With the exceptions of those who required Black and Yellow gems. I was short on those colours.

Now I have several girls of Green, Red, and Blue, all at level 500, and UNawakened.

Am I going crazy or is this happening to other people too?

Both are legitimate possibilities :)

-----------------

Confirming that 36 girls in my harem all at level 500 are back to 'Not Awakened'.

Another 11 girls at level 450, 7 girls at level 400... etc etc.

Every girl that had an extra level eg: level 501 or above, Has kept the 'awakening' and their level.    Total loss estimated at over 15,000 gems of all colours!

Edited by Kaskardious
confirmation
  • Thanks 1

I can't say anything about the bug, but after awakening, I always give at least +1 level to the girl. This way, I can easily see which ones are awakened (lvl 501+) and which ones still need gems (lvl 499 or 500).

And if there's really a bug there, I was probably saved by this method :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4
  • Thinking 1

I just went and sorted my harem by level. Out of the 50 girls I had at level 500 previously... Only 12 are awakened now, and every single one of those is level 501+

Two of them I re-awakened before I realised what was going on.

The remaining 36 girls have all defaulted to 'not yet awakened'.

Considering that about 15 of those girls were 5 star legendaries, another 15 were 5 star common, and the remainder were 3 star legendaries.

... I don't want to try and calculate how many Gems I've just lost. It's in the thousands for each single colour gem.

Minimum loss of over 10,000 gems across all colours!

• Surprised :O 1

Hello, if your experiencing this bug i suggest opening a bug report in game by going to settings then support and create a ticket select bug report.
subject - talk about losing your awakening for girls
you can link any screenshots you have when you opened the ticket as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I can't say anything about the bug, but after awakening, I always give at least +1 level to the girl. This way, I can easily see which ones are awakened (lvl 501+) and which ones still need gems (lvl 499 or 500).

And if there's really a bug there, I was probably saved by this method :)

I do the same. It seems we were saved thanks to this 😅

31 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I do the same. It seems we were saved thanks to this 😅

Not necessarily. @Kaskardious is also doing the same, so I dont know how helpful this is. I guess I need to start creating screenshots of everything before every single patch, as they always mess-up seemingly random things.

il y a 2 minutes, 430i a dit :

Not necessarily. @Kaskardious is also doing the same, so I dont know how helpful this is. I guess I need to start creating screenshots of everything before every single patch, as they always mess-up seemingly random things.

I think he said 12 of them were +1 and are still properly awakened (As opposed to the the other ones, who were +0 and have been reset). But you can probably read his message both ways.

At the very least, if you have a lvl 501 girl that needs to be awakened to lvl 500, it's easy to prove the bug. If she's still 500, it's a lot harder.

• Thanks 1

The same problem with me:

25 level 350 un-awakened

3 level 400 un-awakened

4 level 450 un-awakened

5 level 500 un-awakened

I have noted the girls I have availabre to awakening to know how gems I need at the moment, so I know that girls I have awakened

This is a big problem to my planning

• Sad 1

Hello.

Will there be a general fix?

(I'm pretty sure I awakened Angelic Lenaëlle, I suspect a few 5* legendary ones, but no evidence;

I don't know how screenshots can help if there is no snapshot of the previous awakening state)

Edited by Alander
fix name girl
  • Sad 1

I just awakened 4 mystics to lvl550 for next week and the blessed 5* Legendary in my team for this week. I noticed when I was not getting xp in season for the rest of my team other than the 2 lvl599 mystics. So have to think its the same for the others I awakened but did not upgrade

• Sad 1

Thanks for opening this thread and making me aware of the bug. 9 of my girls are affected, all of them had not been levelled up after the last awakening. I was able to easily verify this as I am spreadsheeting my harem's progress. I expect the state before the patch to be restored as soon as possible.

Of course I will open an in-game support ticket as well. However, I don't like these permanent hints to attach a screenshot as proof. Who the hell takes screenshots of each of his actions in the game?

• Like 2

I had a ticket closed with the same message too. Once the bug is fixed, it wouldn't take much to compensate for losses. Probably basically averaging out what a normal player may have lost, 2000-3000 gems, and books, even though some would have lost more than that, I wouldn't expect them to give a ton to everyone, just a decent amount to everyone, similar to the 3000 they gave to start off.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Noacc said:

We are investigating!

Awesome, I also got my ticket response saying the same thing >>> 'We are investigating the problem and will let you know when it's fixed'

So... yay! :)  I guess.   

Nothing about whether they will replace 15,000 gems of various colours though... 

I might just have to eat that massive loss unfortunately :( :(

All Hail Noacc for getting things done LOL!

Edited by Kaskardious
spelling LOL