REMOVE "Champions Performances" FROM BOTH REWARDS TRACKS in Competitons

Karxan

"Champions Performances" must go!

Making the "Champions Performances" part of a competitons "FREE" Rewards Track is BS, because that makes the "FREE" Rewards Track PAY-TO-WIN ONLY.  Either remove the 24hr cooldown from the Champions Performances, or keep them the hell out of the competitons altogether.  The "FREE" Rewards Track needs to stay 100% "FREE" otherwise you're LYING.  Players who already paid for the Bonus Track/Season Pass rewards shouldn't be expected to just pay extra AGAIN for  "Champions Performances" or any other feature just to advance to the next tier.

• Hug 4

If you have enough Champion Tickets - and with a little preparation you have no problem to storage enough of them - there's no problem to do the champion performances if you

a) can battle against more than two Champions at the begin (Club-Champion count so you can get up to seven)

b) you didn't have matching poses at the Champion battles

c) use not your strong girls in the Champion battles

d) use weak equipment

• Like 1

Just so you know I have never failed to complete the free route. It just take planing. And even with CxH I just removed all my good gear to basically lose on per puce. I agree that I’m not a fan of the cool downs but it is not impossible to do free.

• Like 3

Yes or you save the level5 stages. 0 defends and you loose very often, even with best girls. Round about without special tricks, just normally fight, I get ~80 rounds until cooldown. They are 25/35 really narrow together before the first girl and 60 in the 2nd part. Until then you even may use a cooldown. With 6(7) champions available that are 4/5 and 9 rounds.

regarding the tickets needed:

You should have 10 by autofill, 27 by the free part of Seasons (yes you don't need to take them earlier), around 5-10 per POP per run, can be at best ~30 more tickets per day. +2 tickets per day by daily missions, plus...

At least if you are not just in the beginning. So get up and start leveling and growing your harem.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

"Champions Performances" must go!

Making the "Champions Performances" part of a competitons "FREE" Rewards Track is BS, because that makes the "FREE" Rewards Track PAY-TO-WIN ONLY

This is completely, totally, 100% false. "PAY-TO-WIN ONLY" means spending real money.

I've spent ZERO money on this game, and have never failed to complete a normal PoA (that abomination mid-December doesn't count). If you play PoA smartly, you can plan for it, and set yourself to complete it, even spending the Kobans on the paid path without using all the resources.

If you need a plan, take a look at the thread for the PoA, I'm certain someone posted the list of tasks with a completion plan in there.

• Like 5

Yea, it's also called money farming. Losing a round to a champion gives only a 15 minute cooldown and the champion rewards you with money for your effort. It is basically a win-win situation to try and not beat a champion stage in one go.

There is a reason why the task in the PoA says "Do champion performances (no matter win or lose)". A loss costs nothing but a ticket and those can be farmed from Places of Power.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Let me see if i'm getting this right; you play to LOSE & you don't hit the 24hr cooldown/paywall?

Actually, I don't play to lose. Don't need to, I simply try to time my Champions to be all ready to start going into PoA. Do I sometimes have some that have some progress, sure? But it's not an issue, if you have 4+ Champions opened up, or are in a club with decent rules about not rushing a Club Champion.

If you have few Champions opened up, or they are low level, you may win really fast. Then you need to play to defeat the Champion more slowly.

8 hours ago, Zteev said:

Actually, I don't play to lose. Don't need to, I simply try to time my Champions to be all ready to start going into PoA. Do I sometimes have some that have some progress, sure? But it's not an issue, if you have 4+ Champions opened up, or are in a club with decent rules about not rushing a Club Champion.

If you have few Champions opened up, or they are low level, you may win really fast. Then you need to play to defeat the Champion more slowly.

For context, it's about CxH champion tasks situation, where one-shotting stages is a problem now.

@Karxan I won't deny that game design has blindsided you, but:

a) To prove you wrong, this progress is current and is possible without real money/cxh gold.

VXLn5Ns.png

b) You have a message. Check your profile.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

I don't have multiple Champions yet; i have to make do with the 1st Champion, in both CxH & HH.  That said, what is the best way to ensure a 'Loss' result?

Use weak girls,change to bad equipment such low level equipment or low rarity gear,single stat harmony/endurance,ect and use no boosters
join a club that gives you a second champion to fight there even if you only have 1 champion in champions.  (better to win against this one though so use the best girls you can changing it with draft and equip your good items again change back to the bad items for the normal champions.

• Like 1

And make sure you don't use matching poses (Swap your girls if you already exhausted all your free Drafts).

And then, to prepare for the next PoA (it's a monthly event), make sure to defeat the 5th stage of each champion to unlock the next one. Having more champions available will certainly help a lot.

• Like 1