Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

And if you don’t use return, you have to wait for the Skip button to appear, which takes quite a while.

Somehow I still want to see the result, especially now that they drop bulbs as well. And I am worrying that Zoo's champion recorder might miss the drops when you go back in browser immediately. I'm not sure at which point exactly the rewards data can be/is caught. @zoopokemon does the script/frontend gets the rewards data moreless instantly when hitting "perform" or does one need to wait for, or even hit the skip button first?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Horsting said:

@zoopokemon does the script/frontend gets the rewards data moreless instantly when hitting "perform" or does one need to wait for, or even hit the skip button first?

It collects the info from the AJAX response which is right after hitting "perform", when the battle animation starts. It can miss it if you back out of the page right before the response is done.

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

And if you don’t use return, you have to wait for the Skip button to appear, which takes quite a while.

I'm not as interested in making the process faster so much as I'm interested in making it more convenient.

I know for some players hitting Return is an invaluable trick, but I'm not a fan at all myself. I always want to see what I get anyway, but also in this case hitting Return leads back to the main champions page after fighting each champion, and then having to manually locate and click on the next one to fight. This is exactly the step I'd like to remove from this routine.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

It collects the info from the AJAX response which is right after hitting "perform", when the battle animation starts. It can miss it if you back out of the page right before the response is done.

Makes sense, so it is one additional network call, which can take a while or hang, especially with the lags HH.com servers sometimes have. So yeah, I agree with Div that I also want to see what I get from the battle, and I want to make use of the recorder to reliably record drops, at least for a while to get a good sample of drop chances. The goal IMO would then be reduce clicks and speed up the common way: Perform > Skip > Ok > Next > Perform > Skip > Ok > Next. With the fast appearing Skip button thanks to HH++, speed is okay. Not sure whether another click could be removed, but I cannot think of a way without a too large rework (like showing rewards on the page but without Ok button and without masking other parts of the UI until Ok is clicked).

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Can a mod update the links for the renalove battle simulator on the first post?

It's currently linking to an older version that doesn't handle the tier 5 skills.
The new version 3 is a separate repo that adds this support.

Repo: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v3
Direct link: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v3/raw/main/hh-battle-simulator-v3.user.js

Thanks in advance

Ravi edit - done.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1
  • uwu 1

Hello.

Can you add a filter showing girls with light bulbs?

I would really like to receive such information visually - it is too easy to forget where you spent it.

And the second question: Do we really need a bunch of filters on the harem screen (lags with every action, it’s easy not to add girls to the team), and not on the team editing screen? Is it possible to add these filters there too?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alander said:

Hello.

I would really like to receive such information visually - it is too easy to forget where you spent it.

And the second question: Do we really need a bunch of filters on the harem screen (lags with every action, it’s easy not to add girls to the team), and not on the team editing screen? Is it possible to add these filters there too?

Yes lightbulb filter would be excellent, I also forget what girls I've improved.
Are you talking about basegame or Liliats script? if its the latter, its no longer being updated and unless Liliat comes back, or someone else makes a version based on the script; its probably not going to happen.

As for the default harem screen, I have no used that in years, so I am unfamiliar how it works, maybe someone else can answer your question better :)

6 hours ago, Alander said:

Hello.

I agree on both: skill filters (probably more than just "has (no) light bulbs") and the same filters on the team edit page would be both great.

• Like 1

And at least Zoo's BDSM HH++ version has the teams page filter:

image.thumb.png.6db4a0e7c21e29b2ddbdfc5de01295d4.png

I got too used to some of the features and the town screen style of the BDSM version, that I tested, liked, but could not switch to Tom's OCD version. But the other way round, there are some nice features I am missing in the BDSM version as well, and IMO the scripts settings look cleaner: A sorted and categorised list with toggles, instead the unsorted tiles with check boxes, which have different sizes as well and for me make it a little difficult to find what I am looking for.

I wished it was possible to get the best of both worlds 🤩.

• Like 2

As you can clearly see in the screenshot, when editing commands, at least there are no filters for poses, zodiac signs, hair and eye colors.

Now I have to search for this data in the harem window, remember the girls I need, and only then look for them in the command editing window. This leads to a lot of switching back and forth that I would like to avoid.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Alander said:

As you can clearly see in the screenshot, when editing commands, at least there are no filters for poses, zodiac signs, hair and eye colors.

That is true. I think the filter was added long before GG and GS, where those attributes were not so important to know, given that there is a blessings filter already. Now when aiming to check for GS3 matches and possibly when aiming to compare girls which benefit form certain mythic GG, those 4 additional filters would be helpful. Another idea would be to add them to the girl tooltips and remove the useless income info instead.

The tooltips would anyway benefit form some alignment among those shown for girls you own, which hence have a certain level, skills, power etc, and those presented as rewards, which do not have any level, skills etc yet. The latter currently contain quite some useless/confusing info, where certain attributes would be much more interesting to know. But this is IMO more a job for KK, to implement reasonable and consistent girl tooltip classes.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Horsting a dit :

I wished it was possible to get the best of both worlds 🤩.

It is since it's what I do 😉

Main things to know is to avoid having 2 same features on both sides (especially for HH++ Core part, it's not so important for Style Tweaks part)

• Hearts 2

Really? They do not conflict? I mean yeah true, when disabling all but the individual features missing in one version, why should it not work. Will try it ASAP 😊.

EDIT: Jep, mostly works. Though using most parts of HH++ BDSM and just some modules from HH++ OCD comes with some minor glitches:

• HH++ OCD seems to do some league page style changes, even that no related setting is enabled. These do not play well with MM's League++:
    image.png.b83c2e70c5b9471c8b83ab29eb225a54.png
    image.thumb.png.664b3382db373adfbe2e025f9997a19a.png
  • The green highlight of upcoming events seems to be also implicitly enabled, though I have no problem with this, actually even prefer it:
    image.png.4efb30afcdd5b0d2cf92f0ea0626f3c8.png

The Harem teams filter of HH++ OCD does a little better than the BDSM version: It keeps the girl sorting, while the BDSM version enforces sorting by date. What I am missing in both versions is an explicit unset of the teams filter. But it resets when toggling one of the other filters.

The team edit filter of HH++ OCD (yes, it also has one) comes with less filter options. So Alander's suggestion applies for both scripts.

But I am more than happy to finally have no "Claim All" buttons in PoV and PoG anymore, what a relief when using the small touch screen of my mobile phone. Also the champions quick navigation and girls' gear filters are awesome! @Tom208 does the "Champions information" setting add anything else I did not see so far? Otherwise I suggest to call it "Champions quick navigation".

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

HH++ OCD seems to do some league page style changes, even that no related setting is enabled. These do not play well with MM's League++:

I've been using League++ with HH++ OCD without issue. Your problem is using all features from OCD and BDSM with League++. Turn off settings on BDSM or OCD as Tom suggested.

Edit:

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Main things to know is to avoid having 2 same features on both sides

I didn't know that OCD and BDSM can co-exist. I just tried and got OCD, BDSM, League++, 430i's script, and Rena's sim working together. It took some trial and error with the settings. Well done!

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 2

Thanks a lot for everything extra you're still bringing to the table, @Tom208! <3

I had absolutely no idea using both BDSM and OCD at the same time (even with some tweaks in the options to avoid conflicts) was a possibility either. And I've been basically in the same boat of being super tempted by some of the features Tom added long after I switched to BDSM, but finding some of Zoo's features too vital to switch back to  OCD. I'll try the combo too! ^^

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Horsting a dit :

does the "Champions information" setting add anything else I did not see so far? Otherwise I suggest to call it "Champions quick navigation".

It brings the "classic" champions information and also the champions quick navigation. I'll add that part to the option name.

I didn't test every possibility with BDSM and OCD at the same time, so maybe it could have some glitches. Don't hesitate to tell me here if you see something.

I've just added some criteria for select team filters in the last version of the script. You just need to visit your harem first (to get zodiac sign, hair and eyes color).

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

I've been using BDSM and OCD together for a while and it works great.
There are just a few little things that bother me.
In harem the side girls who act as left and right arrows to move are seen double.
Even in the club champion the writing with the participants is double.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, Miccia a dit :

In harem the side girls who act as left and right arrows to move are seen double.

For that, you just need to disable the "Upgrade page quick navigation" option in BDSM menu. This feature is in the "Shortcuts/Timers" option in OCD.

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Your problem is using all features from OCD and BDSM with League++.

10 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I didn't test every possibility with BDSM and OCD at the same time, so maybe it could have some glitches. Don't hesitate to tell me here if you see something.

image.thumb.png.728b72b2e44a60b05ef606741f951197.png

This is my OCD settings. And there are some things, it changes despite no related setting enabled:

• The event timer highlights (they are great, just for completion)
  • Some league style changes
  • When attacking, the girls' aspect ratio is changed. I see a related setting in the BDSM version "Fix girl pose aspect ratio in battle", but it is disabled, and I think it is obsolete anyway as the girls' pose looks correct at first, and wrong after the OCD version reduces the width.
10 hours ago, Tom208 said:

It brings the "classic" champions information

Ah right, the matching pose indicator, didn't see it yesterday as all champs were sleeping.

The new teams filters work great, many thanks!

EDIT: Ah, the girl aspect ratio correction is correct, and the game itself indeed has it wrong (for years, KK never cared to fix this trivial bug???):

image.thumb.png.75570ff8977809e941db9524c452669d.png

Left without and right with fix. However, actually seeing that the aspect ratio is changed after some fraction of a second bothers me more than that it is a little wrong 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

Il y a 6 heures, Der DinX a dit :

BDSM seems to only show the last available pose from the Girl on the Startpage.

What do you call Startpage? You mean the girls displayed during a battle?

If it's that, by default you always see the last pose of the girl's grade unless the player selects another pose.

No, I mean the Mainpage image.png.a556fa46ecb733e37ad2ed61150e70f7.png

All the settings were set back recently, not sure if it was from some update in the game, or because my PC had an update.
But now only the last pose is shown, not much randomness for poses, only the Girls vary.
In Harem I mostly use the first pose.

9 hours ago, Der DinX said:

No, I mean the Mainpage

It's the "Waifu" module. It's been wiped a few times game side over the past month or so as far as I can tell. I don't think it has to do with any script. I had to manually select and edit the one I'm using a few times too. If you're using a lot of them in a rotation, it must be pretty tedious.