Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

4 hours ago, Miccia said:

It would make sense in the future when you have many bulbs to skill specific teams (all blue eyes etc.). In some cases they might be better than the blessed team you have prepared.

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

I form a rainbow or dominant team of the strongest girls as the main (defensive) and 5 teams against certain elements, so that they have a 10% increase in damage and ego.

Well, okay. To each their own and all that, I guess. Even then, I fail to see how you would need a script to tell you which of your variant teams might be better than your main one at any given time. It should be fairly easy and intuitive to just guess based on the opponent.

Especially in M-17's setup which is explicitly full of pseudo-dupe teams just to have many different color tags available. I mean, if you go through all that effort every week and if you indeed find it worth it (*) then why would you need a script to tell you obvious things like for instance this guy has a Red team, so you might want to switch to your Blue team to get the elemental "counter" bonuses, or that guy has a Rainbow team, so you'd rather use your actual best team regardless of color tags?

(*) Side note:

Spoiler

I personally don't believe the counter bonuses from color tags are anywhere near as relevant as they used to, in the current meta. I had many examples since the GS5 Patch where having a better team in and of itself was better for me than weakening my team to get or remove a specific color tag. And by this, I don't just mean not going out of my way to tag my team Yellow before attacking a Blue team. I mean even when it's a question of not going of my way to remove my own Blue tag before attacking a Yellow team. The power from a strong GS3 build along with high raw stats and a strong GS5 greatly surpasses the measly +/-10% to HP and Attack either way. Even in the smaller Dark/White/Purple loop with the better bonus of +20% to Crit Chance, it's usually a toss at best, and often not worth straying from my optimal attack team too much. Maybe you're having a different experience, or maybe you've kept this habit despite its benefits getting drastically reduced in the new meta. Either way, you do you, I'm fine if this doesn't convince you and you'd rather keep min-maxing for color on top of everything else. I used to do that, but I've stopped because it's no longer worth the effort for me.

In Miccia's distant future scenario when players will be able to afford having more than one full team worth of girls fully skilled at all times (possibly on top of one more full team worth of light bulbs to swap around for Blessings)... It might seem less clean-cut than just switching to whichever color tag matches (or "counters") the opponent's as M-17 does. But I honestly think there would still be mostly two situations each week: A/ Blessings are just too strong to ignore, and your unique 7/7 Green Eyes, Capricorn, Virgo or whatever else team won't see play the entire week or B/ Blessings aren't very impactful, and your unique team designed to rock in a vacuum will be your best option the entire week. Either way, one team will be your best for any given week 99% of the time.

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

I don’t know why you have only 3-4 active teams left.

Because I fully embraced the new meta. I spend a ridiculous amount of time, effort, and resources once a week to determine and give life to my optimal team for that week, and then I simply use it for basically every fight throughout the week. I then proceed to make a weaker Rainbow variant of that team with a Reflect GS5 and I make it my Defense team in League. Lastly, I take the member of my main Attack team with the most stats and resonance bonuses from GG pieces and I throw her as the new (temporary) leader of my 1-star Weak* Season team, so that my League team doesn't get weaker due to the bug we identified and @Horsting finely tested) while my passive team in Season still gives my fellow players easy wins because there's no reason not to.

That's all I ever need in the current meta: 3 teams. One absolutely crucial (the one I spend hours theory crafting and testing and fine tuning beforehand, ideally), and then two completely samey teams that take a few minutes to set up once the main team is done, both for lesser purposes.

The 4th one is really situational, mostly for Pantheon, because in that environment, color counters still matter a fair bit (not as much as they used to in the previous meta game, but still more than they do in current PvP). So when I'm about to have 5 fights vs a White Team in Pantheon, if my current top team for the week happens to have a Purple tag, I'll create a temporary variant of that team without the tag (maybe even with the Dark tag IF it's not too much work).

Anyways. Not to get sidetracked too much here. Bottom line, I can accept and respect that you're using all 6 team slots to this day, even if I don't think it's the right call. And I acknowledge that you'd like a script to tell you which of your 6 teams to use against each opponent, but I can't fully understand why you'd need that, since these are very black and white choices (and easy to check out with the sims in a few clicks if you're really in doubt).

Regardless, it wouldn't be something useful for a majority of players (especially not top-level players, who as far as I'm aware and I've observed since the GS5 meta started, don't use a ton of variant teams anymore either, probably for the same reason as me). So that's not a great incentive for any of the script makers to code for. And more importantly,it would also be something easily seen as dodgy from Kinkoid's perspective, and it could even potentially get script makers in trouble if they granted your request (along with you and others using that hypothetical tool). So it's best to leave it at that.

Thanks for the exchange and helping me see things from your point of view, though. Much appreciated (and I hope my own sharing helped at least shed a bit of light as well).

• Like 1

Since GS3, I rarely get a benefit from counter teams: Those +10% AP and ego are rarely able to beat the AP bonus of GS3 + higher TP from the main team. And RE comes on top, becomes slowly more relevant, and I am too lazy to swap it between girls when using a counter team for 3 fights, especially when it is already foreseeable that it probably still won't be better than the main team, rendering the time invested for swapping gear back and forth wasted.

Before GS, I used counter teams beneficially against almost all coloured opponent teams.

The only thing I almost always need is an additional rainbow team, to avoid negative counter bonus against violet opponent teams, since my main team is currently always dark (blue eyes GS3 trait).

EDIT: What I totally agree with, regarding this discussion, is that it should be simpler/faster to swap teams, like it should be simpler/faster to battle opponents, manage your girls etc etc. HH++, Harem++ and Leagues++ are very helpful in this regards already, but there are certain limitations if the game does not natively support it, and always the question whether skipping too many clicks goes too much into automation direction or goes against rules in other ways. I am not sure whether it is intended to keep players in lengthy cycles of clicks and waiting for page loads, or whether KK is just not able to create sane GUIs the manage the increasing complexity of the game. But aside of major bugs, the slow GUI is what bugs me most of this game.

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I like that the girls' attributes are visible now w/ little icons at the bottom, while hovering over them.

Oh wow nice, I didn't have it here, just triggered a script update, not it is there, awesome 🤩.

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

The skill sim makes me think that level 5 stun is the 2nd best, behind level 5 shield.

@renalove please correct me if I am wrong, but AFAIK the stun skill is calculated as if it was triggered always after first attack. While theoretically, due to GS4, it would have a larger effect when being triggered later, it can in practice also be triggered not at all, or before the last round, so that half of its effect is lost. So I think it is currently overrated by the simulator.

Edited by Horsting
  • uwu 1

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Lastly, I take the member of my main Attack team with the most stats and resonance bonuses from GG pieces and I throw her as the new (temporary) leader of my 1-star Week Season team, so that my League team doesn't get weaker due to the bug we identified and @Horsting finely tested) while my passive team in Season still gives my fellow players easy wins because there's no reason not to.

Can you ellaborate on this? Or put a link to where you discussed and find about this?

I didn't know that there was a method to counter bugs by selecting a specific team.

20 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Or put a link to where you discussed and find about this?

Sure thing. It's all in this ongoing Bug Reporting thread (EDIT: Ninja'd by The One ^^).

I'll leave the most TLDR version of the gist of it in the following quotes:  

On 11/2/2023 at 11:47 AM, DvDivXXX said:
On 10/31/2023 at 1:14 PM, Horsting said:

EDIT3: Okay I think I got now the whole bug magic:

• The equipment of the first girl in season is applied to all girls in league

Thanks a lot for all this detective work and testing.

TL;DR: We should all edit our weak Season team to include our "real team" girl with the best GG pieces equipped as the "team leader", and call it a day?

On 11/2/2023 at 1:29 PM, Horsting said:

Right, only the equipment seems to be cloned, nothing else. And one might take into account the resonance bonuses as well: If you have many KH girls in your team, and one girl has good gear with much ego bonus, then this might make her gear better for the whole team than another one with higher flat bonuses but less matching resonance bonuses across the team.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

7 ore fa, Horsting ha scritto:

EDIT: What I totally agree with, regarding this discussion, is that it should be simpler/faster to swap teams

A change would be really useful. A script that allows you to designate an attack team A and a defense team B and that automatically selects team A when you enter the league and team B when you leave the league. Or if this was too "automatic" two quick keys on the league screen to quickly choose between the two teams.

17 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I like that the girls' attributes are visible now w/ little icons at the bottom, while hovering over them.  Useful to check if a player is actually making proper use of girl skills.  Also, to double check the synergy of your own teams.  Wish it was like this throughout the whole game.

image.png

Thanks for posting the screenshot. Yesterday I added the girl's traits to the tooltip. I noticed that some pages did not have them added, so I fixed that today.

13 hours ago, Horsting said:

please correct me if I am wrong, but AFAIK the stun skill is calculated as if it was triggered always after first attack. While theoretically, due to GS4, it would have a larger effect when being triggered later, it can in practice also be triggered not at all, or before the last round, so that half of its effect is lost. So I think it is currently overrated by the simulator.

If stun is always triggered on the first attack, then level 1 stun and level 5 stun would have the same result 😅

The script calculates both the expected value if the stun is triggered and the expected value if the stun is not triggered, then multiplies each by its respective probability and adds them together.

expected_value = expected_value_with_stun * stun_percentage + expected_value_without_stun * (100% - stun_percentage)

I do not believe there is a bug in this calculation. If you find a specific strange case, please let me know.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • uwu 1

1 hour ago, renalove said:

If stun is always triggered on the first attack, then level 1 stun and level 5 stun would have the same result 😅

Makes sense 😅. I remember you wrote something when adding GS5 support the first time. Makes sense to handle it differently than crits, i.e. not splitting simulations every round/turn, as this would additionally double or quadruple (stun vs stun) the possible outcomes and hence simulation efforts additionally every round.

The script calculates both the expected value if the stun is triggered and the expected value if the stun is not triggered, then multiplies each by its respective probability and adds them together.

But it expects it to be triggered in the first round then, and you use 7%*lvl as chance for the whole fight? I mean the chance that stun is triggered anywhere in a battle is quite high. E.g. with 5 rounds and stun level 5:
sum{i=0;i++;i<5}(0.65^i*0.35)=1-0.65^5=88.40%

But if it is triggered in the second last round, its effect is ~halved, and if it is triggered in the last round, it has no effect at all. And due to GS4, if it is triggered in the first round, its effect is a little smaller than if it it is triggered in the second round. So without really doing the additional battle course split in the simulation, I see no chance to get an accurate result. But doing the exact calculation will lead to an endless calculation.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Script updated. Added booster and skill simulator to season.

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Makes sense 😅. I remember you wrote something when adding GS5 support the first time. Makes sense to handle it differently than crits, i.e. not splitting simulations every round/turn, as this would additionally double or quadruple (stun vs stun) the possible outcomes and hence simulation efforts additionally every round.

But it expects it to be triggered in the first round then, and you use 7%*lvl as chance for the whole fight? I mean the chance that stun is triggered anywhere in a battle is quite high. E.g. with 5 rounds and stun level 5:
sum{i=0;i++;i<5}(0.65^i*0.35)=1-0.65^5=88.40%

But if it is triggered in the second last round, its effect is ~halved, and if it is triggered in the last round, it has no effect at all. And due to GS4, if it is triggered in the first round, its effect is a little smaller than if it it is triggered in the second round. So without really doing the additional battle course split in the simulation, I see no chance to get an accurate result. But doing the exact calculation will lead to an endless calculation.

In practice, that expectation calculation is done for every round until stun is triggered. As you say, this can take 4 times longer. Assuming 23 points if stun triggers, 20 points if it does not, and a 35% chance of stun, the expected value is calculated as follows.

expected_value = 0.35 * expected_value_with_stun + 0.65 * expected_value_without_stun

Round 1
0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * 20 = 21.05
Round 1 + 2
0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * (0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * 20) = 21.7325
Round 1 + 2 + 3
0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * (0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * (0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * 20)) = 22.176125
Round 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * (0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * (0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * (0.35 * 23 + 0.65 * 20))) = 22.46448125

Stun at the end of the fight has a little effect on the expected value because the probability is so small. The probability of stun being triggered in each round is as follows.

1st: 0.35 = 35%
2nd: 0.65 * 0.35 = 0.2275 = 22.75%
3rd: 0.65 * 0.65 * 0.35 = 0.147875 = 14.79%
4th: 0.65 * 0.65 * 0.65 * 0.35 = 0.09611875 = 9.61%
5th: 0.65 * 0.65 * 0.65 * 0.65 * 0.35 = 0.0624771875 = 6.25%

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

49 minutes ago, renalove said:

In practice, that expectation calculation is done for every round until stun is triggered. As you say, this can take 4 times longer. Assuming 23 points if stun triggers, 20 points if it does not, and a 35% chance of stun, the expected value is calculated as follows.

Ah okay, then it looks accurate indeed. Makes sense that such "simplified" calculation is possible for the stun skill, compared to crits, since stun can happen only once. Otherwise it would probably not be cheaper than splitting the loop after every round as with crits.

49 minutes ago, renalove said:

Script updated. Added booster and skill simulator to season.

Are you so fast, or is it coincidence that you worked on a feature already before I thought/wrote about it? 😄

EDIT: @zoopokemon and probably @Tom208, the booster timeout cycles in league are broken since today. It seems that time data which was previously given (and expected by the script(s)) in hours, is now provided in minutes, or instead of minutes in seconds. The cycle is full for all timeouts of 24 minutes or more, instead of 24 hours:

image.png.eece2a2612211861ce44cdd4b9118a5b.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 2

il y a 53 minutes, Horsting a dit :

the booster timeout cycles in league are broken since today. It seems that time data which was previously given (and expected by the script(s)) in hours, is now provided in minutes, or instead of minutes in seconds. The cycle is full for all timeouts of 24 minutes or more, instead of 24 hours:

Thanks for the notification. In fact, I don't have the problem in the league but I do have it for my own boosters in the banner at the top of the game screen.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Icons for booster simulators in the Season in all games are again superimposed on the "!" icon.

Thanks. The fix is simple.

17 hours ago, Horsting said:

the booster timeout cycles in league are broken since today. It seems that time data which was previously given (and expected by the script(s)) in hours, is now provided in minutes, or instead of minutes in seconds. The cycle is full for all timeouts of 24 minutes or more, instead of 24 hours:

image.png.eece2a2612211861ce44cdd4b9118a5b.png

What a surprise! A lot of numeric data that was string type has been replaced with numeric type. This applies not only to boosters, but also to player IDs, quest IDs, equipments, books, gifts, girl poses, and much more. And it has not been replaced in Nutaku. It could just be that the update is delayed, but it is also possible that they decided to use a different data structure for HH.com and Nutaku.

HH.com (Chlorella)

image.png.be40fe33ee7156860b68aed5e36d5bf7.png

Nutaku (Chlorella)

image.png.be19fa2a15a6e5164f93efcae4ee041b.png

This change could affect almost all scripts. If you find a bug, please report it to us. I will also check each one to see if it affects Battle Simulator.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

I've noticed that when I'm building a team for a champion (both regular and club) then the checkmarks for matching poses no longer appear. I'm using HH++ BDSM.

I had the exact same issue yesterday (and at least one other mention was made in another thread), but today it's back to normal (well our normal, with 4-5 community scripts ^^). The bare game's visuals for drafting is beyond awful, I'm glad this was temporary (or got fixed super fast by Zoo or another script maker).

2 hours ago, renalove said:

What a surprise! A lot of numeric data that was string type has been replaced with numeric type. This applies not only to boosters, but also to player IDs, quest IDs, equipments, books, gifts, girl poses, and much more. And it has not been replaced in Nutaku. It could just be that the update is delayed, but it is also possible that they decided to use a different data structure for HH.com and Nutaku.

HH.com (Chlorella)

image.png.be40fe33ee7156860b68aed5e36d5bf7.png

Nutaku (Chlorella)

image.png.be19fa2a15a6e5164f93efcae4ee041b.png

This change could affect almost all scripts. If you find a bug, please report it to us. I will also check each one to see if it affects Battle Simulator.

This change has been reverted. It is no longer necessary to modify the script. 😂

• Hearts 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I had the exact same issue yesterday (and at least one other mention was made in another thread), but today it's back to normal (well our normal, with 4-5 community scripts ^^). The bare game's visuals for drafting is beyond awful, I'm glad this was temporary (or got fixed super fast by Zoo or another script maker).

This change has been reverted. It is no longer necessary to modify the script. 😂

Yes, I just saw it working properly again on for me too.

I do wonder whether we should expect this change to re-appear in the near future.

12 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

That's why I prefer to use '==' rather than '===' with the script. It avoids such issues. 😉

That works out well in this case but I'm personally on the stronger static typing side of the spectrum. My feelings on this particular bit of JS flexibility are more mixed to negative. :)

That said, BDSM has a small issue with the world 10 girls in the villain chooser popup that would probably not have appeared when using '==' instead of '==='. @zoopokemon there is a small PR waiting for you to fix that by turning those girls' id numbers into strings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, bohammettuz a dit :

That works out well in this case but I'm personally on the stronger static typing side of the spectrum. My feelings on this particular bit of JS flexibility are more mixed to negative. :)

I agree with you. But we're talking about a script relative to KK's game here. Thus, flexibility is mandatory here 😁

• Haha 3

@zoopokemon @renalove and I guess @Tom208, since today's update, the AME is not detected/considered anymore by your simulators. The icon in the league table is missing and the sim results are if there was no AME equipped, but it is (and also the actual battle results are so far significantly above the sim results, indicating that at it is visual only).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Since I considered the AME icon in the league table to apply (or not) the 15% bonus for damage stat, no icon means no bonus for the simulations in the league table (no issue for pre-battle page).
I've juste made a fix to use the "booster status" of the script to decide if I have to apply the 15% bonus for damage stat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1