Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

33 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Anyone have the details for the new mythic Zoya? Hair color, eyes, ect...

According to zoo's sheet: Suspended congress, Purple, Purple,  Libra.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

After this weekly update, there are adds, I dont like that at all. I mean, I dont mind buying the monthly card again, and I will, because adds is a no no in a game that a play everyday (I've been now a few weeks without monthly card because I didnt need it) but now, for free to play players, it will be way, way worse. I understand why kinkoid do this, but still, almost forcing us to buy suscriptions for the good experience, while just yesterday free to play was still great. 

• Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 7:14 AM, Murton said:

After this weekly update, there are adds, I dont like that at all. I mean, I dont mind buying the monthly card again, and I will, because adds is a no no in a game that a play everyday (I've been now a few weeks without monthly card because I didnt need it) but now, for free to play players, it will be way, way worse. I understand why kinkoid do this, but still, almost forcing us to buy suscriptions for the good experience, while just yesterday free to play was still great. 

i Agree, it's not a good experience for f2p, i hope it won't t make too many players quit.

the ads are annoying & Distracting...

On a brighter note, had an easy 3rd!

image.thumb.png.f45206490d13a8b8d2a0f5c95a7e469b.png

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 1:14 PM, Murton said:

Install an adblocker addon in your browser and it will help you a lot with that. I suggest ublock origin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hace 22 horas, jelom dijo:

Install an adblocker addon in your browser and it will help you a lot with that. I suggest ublock origin.

Totally worth it, adds are not a problem anymore, thanks for the suggestion, it works great

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Karxan said:

No New Gift Codes in Discord or X-shitter?

I'm guessing that Iron-man will publish them in the appropriate thread, if there will be new ones (maybe for the new PoA - Riding the Sandworm).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

About this Path of atraction, not really a critic, but  ... Sandaya ... the reference couldn't be more obvious.

I'm not too familiar with Dune. The first one should be paul 😂

• Like 1

En 29/3/2024 a las 23:35, jelom dijo:

About this Path of atraction, not really a critic, but  ... Sandaya ... the reference couldn't be more obvious.

It is so obvious that I find it funny, and is witty, imo, and the design of the heroine is cool, and obvious too. The other heroines not that obvious, I guess OmerB is right, but the other one, Ann All, who is she

Is it just me, or getting mythic heroines is getting harder? I'm using amethist potions but the shards drop is very low, I mean lower than a couple of Mythyc events ago

• Thinking 2

4 hours ago, Murton said:

Is it just me, or getting mythic heroines is getting harder? I'm using amethist potions but the shards drop is very low, I mean lower than a couple of Mythyc events ago

Ive always thought CxH had better drop rates compared to HxH, but that could just be a placebo thing. I don't track my results, I just felt like I got them faster and cheaper on CxH.

I just did two x50 plays and only got x2 mythic shards. It also doesn't help that she's on a villain that also has an event girl, so that hinders drops for the mythic if I remember correctly.

Edited by LukeWarmbath
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LukeWarmbath said:

It also doesn't help that she's on a villain that also has an event girl, so that hinders drops for the mythic if I remember correctly.

As far as I know it doesn't affect the direct drop rate for mythic shards, but I might be wrong.
Hoever, even if it doesn't affect the mythic drop rate, the main problem with having other girls (event or permanent) on the villain is that they eat up charges from the Astral Amethyst's Potion that we all want to use for mythic girls.

I'm going to have to live with that since I equipped the potion before noticing that she was on the same villain as a classic event girl. Fortunately the classic girl was already at 78 shards, so the damage will be limited.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

As far as I know it doesn't affect the direct drop rate for mythic shards, but I might be wrong.
Hoever, even if it doesn't affect the mythic drop rate, the main problem with having other girls (event or permanent) on the villain is that they eat up charges from the Astral Amethyst's Potion that we all want to use for mythic girls.

I'm going to have to live with that since I equipped the potion before noticing that she was on the same villain as a classic event girl. Fortunately the classic girl was already at 78 shards, so the damage will be limited.

That's good, I burned up two x50 plays to clear her out quick before popping a booster. But yeah, they claim the player base is low on CxH yet theyre only putting mythic girls on the first champions when most players are likely well into the last 2 current chapters, and thus could put the mythic girls on other champions.

Edited by LukeWarmbath
  • Like 1

Well, with some accumulation of resources, a few hours of continuous clicking and luck getting tasks, of course, I have completed 500 points in DP for all played games. Now I can play normally and try the slow approach to 1000 points and no more.

DP still one of my most hated events.

• GG 1

The girls on this Double Penetration event are most probably parodies of the wife and Kiki Nagomi from the movie 'Kill Bill' 😃

One of the few times that I recognise the source for the girls parodies.

• Like 1