Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

On 12/25/2023 at 8:17 PM, Murton said:

2 mythic girls without a rest in between? I'm not prepared, it is too much...

I already have them both, now I have 300 fists 🤡 I don't really have that many mythics but they had to revive two in a row who I have

• Like 1

500 Internal Server Error
An internal server error occurred.
i'm not sure which is worse, my shit-trash PC, or the [CENSORED] 500 Internal Server Error...
i #KNOW what the 500 Internal Server Error is, doesn't make me hate it any less...
*Le sigh*  now to do something else for ther next hour or so...

At Least i got these 2 before the server's FU...

image.png.2325307ff3172fa8b705f7656383e57b.pngimage.png.22c3665a29002cd2d63a84eea8b12bf8.png

Edited by Karxan
GIRLZ
  • Like 1

Does anyone get Astral Amethyst's Potion image.png.4e14216db8c9e19150f37fed47fa5708.png in the Booster section of the market these days?

Ever since the new League/Season Boosters where introduced, AAP got really rare.
And I haven't seen one for quite some time now, not since the last MD anyways.

I've got only one left and hope to get up to five till next time they are needed.
But at this speed I fear it will take several weeks. Hope I won't need those for MDR.

Edited by Der DinX

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Does anyone get Astral Amethyst's Potion image.png.4e14216db8c9e19150f37fed47fa5708.png in the Booster section of the market these days?

Ever since the new League/Season Boosters where introduced, AAP got really rare.

I've got only one left and hope to get up to five till next time they are needed.
But at this speed I fear it will take several weeks. Hope I won't need those for MDR.

Yes, I'm seeing one about every 2 days.

On 1/12/2024 at 8:46 AM, Der DinX said:

Yep!  RNG be Randy Rando McRandom!  It'll be unseen for days then bam!  There's 2-3 in the Market right when i can't afford any!  C'est la vie!  All we can do is pray & hope for the best!

Good Luck!

In other news, the higher-level players Love to snipe!

image.thumb.png.68d06faa53d63baf5010d08c0f6b52c8.png

i'd debated spending the $$ to the 20K pts, but i did, getting 5th place ≈45 min before reset.  Oh Well!

• Haha 1

sorry for DbL post, but i wanna share now in case power goes out;

HH 5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls @ 750:
Samane
Hedjouret
Asmai

***🖤🖤🖤HOARD 🖤Dominatrix/Black🖤 🖤💎🖤Gems🖤💎🖤 for Avaritia (Sindel)🖤🖤🖤***
NEXT: Abraël🖤💎🖤, Madame Ivanka🖤💎🖤, Neferkitty🖤💎🖤, Elena🖤💎🖤, Cunegonde🖤💎🖤, Michaela🖤💎🖤

CXH 5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls @ 750:
Stellar Woman
Adamant

CXH 3✩✩✩ Girls @ 750:
Golden Silk
Megane Chevalier
Unknown
Darkling

Common Girls @ Lv 700 Cost 500 Gems💎 to Awaken.
Rare Girls @ Lv 700 Cost 1,000 Gems💎 to Awaken.
Epic Girls @ Lv 700 Cost 1,500 Gems💎 to Awaken.
Legendary Girls @ Lv 700 Cost 2,000 Gems💎 to Awaken.
Mythic Girls @ Lv 700 Cost 2,500 Gems💎 to Awaken.

&

That time i beat NarutoUzumaki silly!

image.thumb.png.3adf0fd95f8b9317034d47a94cf92669.png

Edited by Karxan
typos & Formatting
  • Thinking 1

15 minutes ago, Karxan said:

CXH 5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls @ 750:
Golden Silk
Megane Chevalier
Unknown
Darkling
Stellar Woman
Adamant

Only Adamant and Stellar Woman are 5* (common) girls iirc, the other are 3 stars common girls.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Only Adamant and Stellar Woman are 5* (common) girls iirc, the other are 3 stars common girls.

Ack!  Derp!  You're right!  I need to fix that!  TY!  weather is beating me w/a headache & i was beyond braindead...

19 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Ack!  Derp!  You're right!  I need to fix that!  TY!  weather is beating me w/a headache & i was beyond braindead...

Once you break level 700 cap, I don't think that you should put your hard earned Girls XP to 3 stars girls.

Save the GXP for 5 stars and Mythic girls, they will be more useful for you. Getting most 3 stars to level 750 is a big waste, qfter you reach the goal of 100 girls at level 700. Heck, don't even awaken them beyond level 700 if you're not swimming in gems. Save these too for 5 stars and mythic girls.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Once you break level 700 cap, I don't think that you should put your hard earned Girls XP to 3 stars girls.

Save the GXP for 5 stars and Mythic girls, they will be more useful for you. Getting most 3 stars to level 750 is a big waste, qfter you reach the goal of 100 girls at level 700. Heck, don't even awaken them beyond level 700 if you're not swimming in gems. Save these too for 5 stars and mythic girls.

i've made it the habit of filtering the 5✩✩✩✩✩ Girls are 1st for GXP & Gems💎, so the other girls have to wait...

Eventually i'll get some Mythics/MGirls & prioritize them.

i understand 3✩✩✩ Girls aren't as valuable but still have their uses, so while i do plan to eventually Level up some 3✩✩✩ Girls, they'll be limited to a select few for the reasons you covered.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, OmerB said:

@DocJDThis is better suited here, than in the 'Future of CxH' thread.

So, based on what you wrote about your use of tickets, I'm assuming that you're playing more chill and casual. Am I right?

Because if you're fighting on the Cumback contests 3rd day, you'll be using lots of tickets...

How many girls you've got in your harem?

I have 627 girls. Many contests I have the girls already. I don't always try that hard if they are only 3 star girls. If there is a Pachinko (or equivalent) contest to get the girl I can often score 100 shards because that's about the only time I cash in Pachinko orbs. I long ago got the girls from the Champions so I just set them up with a very weak team on the 5th round and blow off Champ fights for the PoA, which is about the only time I do the champions.

1 hour ago, DocJD said:

I have 627 girls. Many contests I have the girls already. I don't always try that hard if they are only 3 star girls. If there is a Pachinko (or equivalent) contest to get the girl I can often score 100 shards because that's about the only time I cash in Pachinko orbs. I long ago got the girls from the Champions so I just set them up with a very weak team on the 5th round and blow off Champ fights for the PoA, which is about the only time I do the champions.

In order to do well on Hot Assembly for example, a type of Mega event, you had to blow off lots of tickets. Also, I'm trying to go high on almost every Cumback and legendary contest, regardless if I have the girl, for the other rewards. The gems and Mythic XP items help to develop my girls (I'm reaching 800).

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Will you take her shards in this situation?

This makes no sense. In HH the cost in Laby coins gets adjusted down proportionally if you're missing less than 20. The cost should be 10 times less than that if you're only missing 2 shards.

I would definitely recommend waiting for them to notice and fix that for CxH.

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This makes no sense. In HH the cost in Laby coins gets adjusted down proportionally if you're missing less than 20. The cost should be 10 times less than that if you're only missing 2 shards.

I would definitely recommend waiting for them to notice and fix that for CxH.

This is the amount of shards that I'll have after I will take it (as is shown in many other cases in HH (like when you hover over the CC girl during a CC fight).

• Surprised :O 1

17 hours ago, jelom said:

I usually do x1 battles, but I don't think it is different for x10 and x50.

About the drop rate, as no other player has shared their data of the last year, I can only take mine, and for a whole year there are more than 10000 battles in events (excluding mythic days), so the sample is big enough to draw some conclussions

973 drop in 11834 battles in leg, classic and orgy days gives a sample drop rate of 8,22%

That gives a 99% probability that the real drop rate is between 7,5% and 8,8%.

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, and you're not the only one, although others have data sets that tend to support the drop rate not having changed, and this is being paid attention to and discussed at least sporadically. I've heard it both ways, but I've heard of it, for sure. Just like happened multiple times when the MPx1 girl drop rate changed, among other things.

Have you ever had any reason to assume, based on your data, that the drop rate could be different when someone uses the x10 or x50 buttons rather than making their fights x1 manually? Or have you ever heard anyone else also noting down and analyzing their data claim anything of the sort? I sure haven't, until Karx mentioned his belief about it.

My point is, we have enough people collecting data and paying attention to drop rates, especially for girls, that something as seemingly evil (even if unintentional) and almost certainly illegal wouldn't have gone unnoticed. Varying drop rates for the same thing based on random and entirely hidden criteria such as doing fights in bulk instead of one by one would be quite noticeable by the community and also cause quite the outrage (rightfully so) if it ever happened, even due to a bug or error.

21 hours ago, jelom said:

Based on my data for more than a year I strongly suspect that drop rate was lowered and it is not 10% anymore in classic, legendary and orgy events.

My Last 2¢ before (hopefully) putting this issue to rest, is i suspect my bad HP pc (hardware & OS), coupled with sketchy internet, may be to blame for my abnormal drop rates/lack of drops.

That said, i tried getting what i could for Great Gal Galore, to instead get a 40💖💖Shards Drop for Mortar, my #416!

#416 Mortar

this brings me to 8/12 OD Girls!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

This is the amount of shards that I'll have after I will take it (as is shown in many other cases in HH (like when you hover over the CC girl during a CC fight).

Oh! ^^ Okay, it took me a moment to find it, but you're right, thanks!

You need to hover over the shards at the bottom of the girl's icon to see this (and indeed it's the amount I would have after buying the extra 20; I have 40/100 for her):

image.png

But if you hover anywhere else on the girl's icon, it instead shows her base info and stats (which even covers the Buy button ^^):

image.png

I initially thought this was a script setting thing, but it's like this even with all scripts disabled. I knew that tooltip looked familiar, but I hadn't seen it in ages.

Good thing it's not a bug, then.

PS: So in this situation, I'd say go for it (if the shop selection hasn't refreshed since your initial post). You have enough to spend the 14.4k to bring her to 98% and the 1.44k to complete her (which will have to be the next time she shows up, though: you should still get the "Sold Out" icon until next refresh after buying the 20 shards).

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Karxan said:

My Last 2¢ before (hopefully) putting this issue to rest

You say this like you had already written a reply to my essay in the LD thread, but if you did I can't find it?

In any case, no worries, no hard feelings and no problem putting this to rest, man. As I said, you do you. <3

Can I at least have a hug for all my efforts? I get that my message didn't come across that way to you, but I was genuinely trying to explain my perspective to you while also clarifying that my reaction was not against you, on the contrary. So yeah, I'm glad we're not having a fight or anything, but I was hoping we'd hug it out like real men. ^^

Edit: Awww! Thanks, I feel better now. Hope you do too! (Not just about this but for your health issues, mostly).

Edited by DvDivXXX
hug!
  • Hug 1

Didn't want to waste an entire thread on this, so I'll keep it to a simple post over here.

As some may have noticed by now, I've quit the game.

It's been coming for a long time. New Year's seemed like as good a time as any, so here we are. The reason is Kinkoid, plain and simple. I'm done giving up so much of my time to a company that seems obsessed with wasting it and never listens to it's players. So I'm going to invest all those hours in something that hopefully doesn't constantly disappoint me or screw me over after all that time and effort. The focus on cónstant unwinnable contests and PvP against unbeatable pay-2-win has sucked all fun out of a game that was supposed to be about story and parody art.

There's much more I could talk about, but I just want to get on with it and put this behind me. So cheers everyone. I hope you have a better time and I wish everyone in the community the best!

Gotaku out! 👍

• Sad 1
  • Hug 2
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

Gotaku out! 👍

All the best to you in any other game you play moving forward, and IRL.

I take it you're not just quitting CxH, but all Kinkoid games? HH too?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1