Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

hace 3 horas, OmerB dijo:

For the first time I think since I got to level 15 of the PoPs on CxH, I managed to start them all manually for 6 hours (well almost)! Another goal achieved...

wow, a lot of power required there I assume. how much does it takes to reach level 15? I mean, the way is using the PoP everyday, right, or there is something else you have done? I'm at lvl 12 btw, and 15, even 14, feels slow to reach.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Murton said:

wow, a lot of power required there I assume. how much does it takes to reach level 15? I mean, the way is using the PoP everyday, right, or there is something else you have done? I'm at lvl 12 btw, and 15, even 14, feels slow to reach.

It is based on the main character level.

• Thanks 2

I'm reluctant to start a new topic in Bugs, but in the new Mythic Side Quest there are several frames where the text extends beyond the picture. Can anyone please convey this information to the developers?

Spoiler

1.jpg.4bccb0b04369f84406516988ade84ce4.jpg2.jpg.eabbefc5769af895a10cb274365727a7.jpg3.jpg.a343be17c0620eefd7d7f31c52200e37.jpg

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Can anyone please convey this information to the developers?

Honestly, your best bet is to send a Support ticket (Bug Report category) to report it directly. There's no CxH mod, and although I try to visit the mod Discord more regularly now, I can't promise to go there just for a minor text placement issue on CxH. If this starts affecting more quests including on HH, sure, but if it's just the one quest in CxH.... Not so much, sorry.

14 hours ago, jelom said:

The text show complete into the window if you use the option of full window, but now it seems it has been corrected and it doesn't happen anymore in the reduced view.

Just checked. In "full window" mode, the text is indeed displayed entirely, but when turned off it is still cut off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Um, so the "update" was to make the games slower?  Harder to Load?  Oh!  You wanted to Break Activities irreparably so we can't check Contests or finish anything!

image.thumb.png.a0eda432e66b0f87f063f98a025ab0df.png

shit.  guess i'm not finishing anything tonight...

Edited by Karxan
DDouble DD3rp!!
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

55 minutes ago, Karxan said:

shit.  guess i'm not finishing anything tonight...

Dude, we can all sympathize with your potato PC lagging behind and making it difficult for your to play the games, but don't assume it's the game's fault when you're the only one experiencing it.

6 hours ago, OmerB said:

This might be an interesting option from the Laby shop (if I had the coins) - Getting her to 40+ shards, so she would appear on SM shops.

Keep in mind that Steamstrike (and other LD/LC girls) will all show up in PoG eventually. Steamstrike in particular would be expected there (unless things change) in October 2024. And they might even be on the free path.

6 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

And they might even be on the free path.

If they follow the same pattern for PoG on CxH too (and I'd be very surprised if they didn't: why alter stuff when you can just copy-pasta?)...

You should be able to predict and even make a list or spreadsheet of all the past LC girls and know well ahead of time which half will be on the free path and which will be on the koban path when they come to PoG.

Since you mentioned LD girls, though, and in HH we only ever have LC girls in PoG, it might be different after all. But if it's consistently different, you should still be able to find the pattern and predict who will cost kobans in PoG and who won't.

I don't remember if there's a wiki for CxH or not (I don't think there is, but I haven't checked in a long time) so it might not be as easy and instant as it is for HH. There's a spreadsheet by Zoo (don't remember if it's a tab on the same one we use for HH or a separate one ^^) which might already help, along with past event threads on the forum, personal notes from players etc.

As long as they always come in the same order, it should be predictable.

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If they follow the same pattern for PoG on CxH too (and I'd be very surprised if they didn't: why alter stuff when you can just copy-pasta?)...

You should be able to predict and even make a list or spreadsheet of all the past LC girls and know well ahead of time which half will be on the free path and which will be on the koban path when they come to PoG.

Since you mentioned LD girls, though, and in HH we only ever have LC girls in PoG, it might be different after all. But if it's consistently different, you should still be able to find the pattern and predict who will cost kobans in PoG and who won't.

I don't remember if there's a wiki for CxH or not (I don't think there is, but I haven't checked in a long time) so it might not be as easy and instant as it is for HH. There's a spreadsheet by Zoo (don't remember if it's a tab on the same one we use for HH or a separate one ^^) which might already help, along with past event threads on the forum, personal notes from players etc.

As long as they always come in the same order, it should be predictable.

I did such a table, it's on this thread (and on the SM thread) :)

Steamstrike is also predicted to be on LD on August.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There was a list posted a while back that predicted PoG girls, which is where I got the October 2024 from. I don't remember which thread/post it was, but I'll include the image I saved from there here.

image.png.aa79f2e583671b510c126b7bc409c303.png

The dates have held up so far, but unfortunately the pattern for which one is on the free and which one on the paid path has changed. It used to alternate with LD and LC on the free path. Lately it's been mostly LD on free and LC on paid, but I wouldn't make any bets on whether that pattern will hold up into the future.

It would suit me perfectly if it sticks with LD on the free path, since those are the ones I'm looking to get. I'm not missing any 5* LC girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I see, thanks for clarifying. @bohammettuz Apparently, it was no other than @OmerB who posted that table (see his post above yours; it appeared later than yours because I have to approve his posts manually before they appear). Great job, Omer!

Too bad they're not consistent with the pattern, it would be an even more useful tool for you guys.

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2023 at 1:33 AM, OmerB said:

This might be an interesting option from the Laby shop (if I had the coins) - Getting her to 40+ shards, so she would appear on SM shops.

Spoiler

image.png.4aefe42f609f28d76204390313e8628d.png

Do not forget my mistake brother.

Anyways I fucked up again. I stored 200 fists for MDR only to realise I have the her already🤡

HH and GH have a wiki, anywhere I can check this for CxH too? Or well I can always dig in the forum.

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, mini810 said:

Anyways I fucked up again. I stored 200 fists for MDR only to realise I have the her already🤡

HH and GH have a wiki, anywhere I can check this for CxH too? Or well I can always dig in the forum.

No wiki but Zoopokemon has a spreadsheet where you should be able to find most of this.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-5kmvlHhA728yTF7xMdKfWuMe9-SqxW-QDdjc26J6I

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Karxan said:

K, so no LD thread means this goes here, right?

image.thumb.png.1257cd2d6a988bf66f107e99814c8101.png

Life was rough this week & a friend had far worse so i'll gladly take what wins i can get.

Good performance!

I also got a top 4 finish on the 4th day of the LC. Poor Francois...

image.png.ea40402d802a6528d1d4c1a6d6fa075e.png

• Surprised :O 1

10 minutes ago, Murton said:

2 mythic girls without a rest in between? I'm not prepared, it is too much...

gonna sigh, take A Knee, & SKIP IT...

imhhO, i think this gift woulda been more appreciated in the Last MDR than this one, but to each their own...

• Thanks 1