50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Sugarmama Lupa's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

4 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Just asking for opinion, even if i think i already know the answer.

4k koban and 4 perfume is not nearly enough to get her, right? 

I'm asking since with the Daily goal we have a little bit more free pull every day, but i don't see it cutting it either way

I'd offer one additional thought : it would also depend on how many saved combativity you brought to the event. For example for Matcha, my saved fights / regens I had 312, nearly half the 740 I eventually needed. I also had 4 Sandlewood stored up, and bought a 5th. My koban costs were : 4,541 re-fills & 540 SL, total 5,081. Ended with a drop rate of 6.89% which I believe is about average.

So if you can plan well with Season / PoV / PoA combativity rewards you can try it with less but it will always be a risk.

• Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, Incubys a dit :

So if you can plan well with Season / PoV / PoA combativity rewards you can try it with less but it will always be a risk.

While I agree it's "possible" (with some luck), I wouldn't advise it. If you really need a Mythic Girl, it's best to wait until you're at least 99% sure you'll get her. Ending up with 90 shards because of bad luck means you wasted your Kobans on the short term, and won't have another chance at that specific girl for at least another year, while getting nothing in return until then.

If you wait just a bit (3 weeks for MDR or a month for the next MD), you can save up enough Kobans to try, without taking as many risks.

With 4k Kobans, you can get ~370 Combativity, which is approximately 50 shards (With SP and average luck). The low end would be 36 Shards (bad luck), and the high end would be 66 shards (good luck).

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, hillrock said:

Waiting only for Nike. Any guess on her return.

18 hours ago, Liliat said:

Assuming girls are returning in order, you can find the list here:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Mythic-Days

There's still a bit of time until Nike comes back. We'll probably have a new Voyeur mythic girl before she returns.

17 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Should be May 23rd if KK sticks to the current schedule.

On 2/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I also think Moe Bunny would be the next mythic girl revived, probably on March 23rd.  Then, Level Up Red on April 23rd, and Nike on May 23rd.  I'm looking forward to Nike.  Have 87 days to save up for her return.

Mythic Girl Revival Order.png

If they continue reviving mythic girls in order, and monthly, then we could see Nike's revival as early as May 23rd (~11.7 months like Alexa & Matcha).  I don't mind that Nike is a voyeur element.  It makes her easy to max out, and instantly useful, since most players get voyeur gems easily, and there aren't many strong voyeur girls.  I could get her to level 650, which is better than a dominatrix or sensual mythic, that I can't max out as easily.  Plus she's really hot.

She'll probably cost ~10k kobans, plus 5 SP (2.7k kobans), ~12.7k kobans.  It takes about 4 refills, or 80 fights w/ SP boosters to get 10 affection.  If the affection drop rate is ~6.5%, then it'll take about 39 refills, 780 fights (8.4k kobans), plus .8k kobans for doing 50 fights at a time, which is 9.2k kobans, and the 2.7k kobans for the mythic SP boosters.  That's a detailed estimate of 11.9k total kobans, close to the 12.7k rough estimate. 

I have 3.2k kobans atm.  There's 80 days, or 11 weeks until May 23rd.  I usually finish in between rank 16-30th in D3, for 2.1k kobans weekly, and get 150 kobans daily from missions (1k kobans per week).  That's 3.2k kobans per week, or 12.8k kobans per month.  If I save kobans, then by April Fool's Day, it'll be possible to have 10k kobans and 5 SP boosters in reserve.  By May 19th, I could save up to 28k kobans, which is enough for 2 mythic girls.

My first mythic girl was Undercover Valentina, for ~14k kobans.  Mostly b/c I like Tifa, and an increased critical hit chance, from the physical element was appealing.  I only used 2 SP boosters (1k kobans), so it ended up costing me 60 refills (60 refills * 20 fights = 1200 fights = 216 kobans * 60 refills = 12.8k kobans), for ~14k kobans total (refills + SP boosters).  I learned my lesson.  Definitely need 4-5 SP boosters if you're trying to get a mythic girl.

I did 50 fights for Sugarmama Lupa's Mom, and got 1 affection.  Had 30 combativity, so spent 264 kobans total (216+48).  I don't plan to get her.

cropped 2022-03-03_7-06-27.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

il y a 12 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

If they continue reviving mythic girls in order, and monthly, then we could see Nike's revival as early as May 23rd (10.67 months after her first appearance), and if they wait ~11.7 months like Alexa & Matcha, then she would return around June 23rd.

I'm not sure how you did the math, but since Mythic Girls are released monthly, and revivals also happen monthly, it doesn't make sense that Alexa would return after 11.7 Months and Nike after 10.7 Months (That would mean they revived 2 girls in a month at some point, or that revivals happen faster than new girls).

Nike was released early June and will return late May (If they keep the current schedule), which is 11.7 Months. There's no reason for her to return in June, with the current schedule (That would be more than a year; not 11.7 months).

(Of course, I'm excluding the first 2 girls: they were revived after ~8 Months, but then KK stopped reviving MD girls for a few months. Maybe they'll stop again after reviving Alexa and Matcha, and we'll only see Moe Bunny at the end of the year :D )

Edited by Liliat
  • Thinking 1

54 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I'm not sure how you did the math

Alexa appeared Feb 4th, 2021 & returned Jan 23rd, 2022.  353 days apart.  353/30=11.77 months
Matcha appeared Mar 4th, 2021 & returned Feb 23rd, 2022.  356 days apart.  356/30=11.87 months
Nike appeared Jun 7th, 2021 & might return on May 23rd, 2022.  350 days apart.  356/30=11.67 months

If you look at the chart, you'll see Level Up Red was released twice in the same month.  Also, that Bunna and Estelle were released about 8 months after first appearing.  The order is the order.  If they continue releasing girls monthly, then it's:

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Moe Bunny ... on March 23rd.  Then, Level Up Red on April 23rd, and Nike on May 23rd.

That would be 11.67 months after Nike's first appearance.  Sept to Dec 2021 had no mythic revivals.  They could decide to skip some months.

Mythic Girl Revival Order 3-4-2022.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Just asking for opinion, even if i think i already know the answer.

4k koban and 4 perfume is not nearly enough to get her, right? 

I'm asking since with the Daily goal we have a little bit more free pull every day, but i don't see it cutting it either way

even if you ´d get lucky 4k is unfortunately nowhere near enough kobans :/  but there should be a mythic revivial with another playful girl this month so maybe save up a few thousand more kobans go for her :)

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

If they continue reviving mythic girls in order, and monthly, then we could see Nike's revival as early as May 23rd (~11.7 months like Alexa & Matcha).

Citation

If they continue reviving mythic girls in order, and monthly, then we could see Nike's revival as early as May 23rd (10.67 months after her first appearance), and if they wait ~11.7 months like Alexa & Matcha, then she would return around June 23rd.

Did you just edit your message and then pretend you didn't make a mistake? 🤣

il y a une heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Alexa appeared Feb 4th, 2021 & returned Jan 23rd, 2022.  353 days apart.  353/30=11.77 months
Matcha appeared Mar 4th, 2021 & returned Feb 23rd, 2022.  356 days apart.  356/30=11.87 months
Nike appeared Jun 7th, 2021 & might return on May 23rd, 2022.  350 days apart.  356/30=11.67 months

Now we agree :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Did you just edit your message and then pretend you didn't make a mistake? 🤣

No, I did make a mistake, I was using July instead of June.  Then, I updated the chart.  I did say a week ago that she could reappear on May 23rd.

On 2/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Nike on May 23rd.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I guess I should be happy my mythic hasn't been as expensive 🤣

I´m top currently 3rd even though I didn´t even wait for the contest 🤣

(good thing I kept my energy :D)

even if I did wait for the contest I wouldn´t have been able to get 1st so ^^
(5 boosters+ 8,3k kobans for 100 shards over here :D )

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-04 um 11.05.03.png

37 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I guess I should be happy my mythic hasn't been as expensive 🤣

image.png

You probably spent 12.6k kobans for 850 fights, w/ 5 SP boosters, at a 5.9% drop rate, refilling 50 fights 17 times.

I'm guessing the players that scored 223k and higher might've not used 5 SP boosters.

170.35k score/200 contest points = 850 fights 

50/850 = 5.9% drop rate w/ 850 fights and 5 SP

850 fights*216 kobans/20 battles= 9180 kobans

850 fights/50 fights=17 fifty fight refills

17 refills*48 kobans=816 kobans for 50 fights at a time

9180 kobans for 850 fights

816 kobans for 50 fights at a time

9996 kobans for 850 fights, 50 at a time

2700 kobans for 5 SP boosters

12696 total kobans 

Edited by Ravi-Sama

On the drop rate side, I'm getting less than 4% currently, at 32 drops for 812 fights (and all of them with frags available).

Even using SP, I'm only at 60 frags for more than 10k kobans (including the SP cost). I'm not liking the projected cost at all.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Gartalgar said:

On the drop rate side, I'm getting less than 4% currently, at 32 drops for 812 fights (and all of them with frags available).

Even using SP, I'm only at 60 frags for more than 10k kobans (including the SP cost). I'm not liking the projected cost at all.

It looks like you'll need to spend about 7k more kobans to get Sugarmama, if your drop rate remains the same.  Only 5.9k more if you have the SP boosters already.  Hopefully, it improves.  Good luck.

gartalgar sugarmama kobans.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Il y a 8 heures, Methos2 a dit :

I wouldn't even try unless I have 9k and 4 SP boosters. 10k to be safe. 4k is too low.

That's the cap i had in mind, but with the recent changes i was curious if you all considered i was worth a try.

Thanks you all, i'll follow my initial path: Not spending anything. :)

Il y a 7 heures, Incubys a dit :

I'd offer one additional thought : it would also depend on how many saved combativity you brought to the event. For example for Matcha, my saved fights / regens I had 312, nearly half the 740 I eventually needed.

I'm sadly not yet at the point where i can stock my combativity, so i can't do that

But soon. My PoP are at least all lvl 9 now, so i can start buying other things like PoV path to stock up :P 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

While I agree it's "possible" (with some luck), I wouldn't advise it. If you really need a Mythic Girl, it's best to wait until you're at least 99% sure you'll get her. Ending up with 90 shards because of bad luck means you wasted your Kobans on the short term, and won't have another chance at that specific girl for at least another year, while getting nothing in return until then.

If you wait just a bit (3 weeks for MDR or a month for the next MD), you can save up enough Kobans to try, without taking as many risks.

With 4k Kobans, you can get ~370 Combativity, which is approximately 50 shards (With SP and average luck). The low end would be 36 Shards (bad luck), and the high end would be 66 shards (good luck).

I wasn't actually suggesting they try this time with the little kobans they had, but pointing out that with prior planning to stock up combativity before the event starts you can try with less then the ideal amount of kobans. And I also pointed out it will be a risk to try. Even when I had 5 SL saved from PoV's I still didn't attempt a Mythic without 10k kobans to fall back on. But the more combativity you can bring to a Mythic Day, theoretically the cheaper it should be in koban's

• Like 3

On 3/3/2022 at 10:06 PM, holymolly said:

You know what´s crazy.. I just came back on nutaku and there were still shards left after an hour 😮

Is it just me or did people really enjoy Norou more than Lyka :P

My guess is simply because people don't care anymore. The constant churn of 2+ events tired out even some of the mosst addicted crowd. I myself went to the PL-UKR border and only then saw how much time this game actually consumes nowadays. It stopped being an idle game a long time ago.

Quite a few people in my club said they can't keep up with the required attention and left. I'm now doing the same. It's an easy decision for me to move on, too. No time.

Goodbye.

Edited by Alkazord
  • Like 2

Fatigue is definitely a possible culprit for the low activity level, but the element is another big possibility here. Playful is arguably the weakest element so she's the least powerful mythic for your team, but also there's the issue that Playful is one of the most common elements on Legendaries, so most people are probably straight up tapped on this element. Next month will probably have a Voyeur (which is another weak element, but it has the combination of having high drop rate and very few girls available) so we'll see if that causes a pickup in activity. 

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

15 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

There is currently more than 40K shards still left on HH.

That's surprising

And i'm even more mad that i can't get her :D

After the  successful Mythic Days with Norou even though there were plenty of reason for her not to be successful since she was the 2nd  mythic sensual in a row and the first one to appear after a revivial f.e. ... KK should really listen to me the community for what mythics I we want and that´s Mythic Bianca :D well and Louise seems like another girl a lot of people would appreciate (your welcome numbers)

Also I finished MD´s on nutaku: 1,2k kobans (multiply by 6 if you want to compare it to hh.com) and 5 mythic boosters :)

• Hearts 1

Results from using up saved / current PoV rewards and some re-gen combativity :

42 shards from 21 drops from 202 fights. End drop rate 10.89%; low point 5%; high point 11.45.

No re-fills; 1 Sandlewood bought, total cost 540 kobans, so total cost 540 kobans. Also obtained 10 tickets; 20 Orbs; 5,997.2k yemens; 260 purple gems.

Not obtaining her now just collecting a few shards, will decide if worth while to complete her at her revival.

On 3/4/2022 at 10:29 PM, Attirm said:

Fatigue is definitely a possible culprit for the low activity level, but the element is another big possibility here. Playful is arguably the weakest element so she's the least powerful mythic for your team, but also there's the issue that Playful is one of the most common elements on Legendaries, so most people are probably straight up tapped on this element. Next month will probably have a Voyeur (which is another weak element, but it has the combination of having high drop rate and very few girls available) so we'll see if that causes a pickup in activity. 

I think diminishing returns also play a big part. The first 7 mythics you get are a big deal, a default killer team. The 8th is way less valuable. To say nothing of the 10th or 13th or 20th. And if you have a good bench of 5-stars, you can max and maintain those as needed, for much cheaper, and since you will always have more of them than mythics it's more likely that you'll have the one you need any given week.

Top D3 players? Sure, get all the mythics. But for everyone else they're horrifically expensive for a 15% boost over a 5-star.

• Like 2