• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1268.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Caught in the spider web
My kinky hero,

Starting today and ending on the 19th of March (1 pm UTC+1), you will have 2 days to find the spider girl Alt.Eleganza and use her own web against her.

Prove your skills in Leagues and Seasons against other myth seekers and earn your place in her heart.

Tie me tighter, babe!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Eleganza

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

PBn5Kxw.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She was a story girl from Chapter 6 but I forget if she was one of the once outside the 500 range need to get to the next chapter. But another free be more me since I had all but 2 of the story girls before the cut off. I'm Still waiting for Felicia

Had you got her in HC before february 2021 for sure? Only if you had the girl before they closed the lists in the last days of february you will get the girl in HH directly.

Last minutes of KC. Time for the resume of gaining Eleganza:

Bad streak in League: only 3 drops with 9 shards from 95 tokens. So I had to spend kisses for the neede shards. Here I had a little bit more luck: 165 Kisses for 91 shards. The kisses were mostly rewards from PoV, Season and natural regen but I had to refill one time because I didn't want to end with 97 shards.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2