• Yucky
  5. 5. Rate Rachael

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Could be, though it doesn't seem super likely since CBC starts on Mondays, but you never know. We had a similar problem with CE mission girls after the introduction of Daily Goals, so it's not like bugs are easy to predict. ^^

So how was it resolved that time?

il y a 2 minutes, qq639374 a dit :

But it's not gaining points? I mean I just took in a 59 xp mission to check and it's not giving points

I confirm, we don't earn points by completing the requirements, even though the competition has appeared, we still can't do it (and I wasted a number of xp before I realized it).

Really a disaster, now they put the competition, I claim the XP and they don't add a score. There is a saying that less is more, for they add so much to constantly have these errors. As I said before, it makes you want to leave the game, we already talked about it with several teammates

Legendary Contests 22 started a few hours ago and I've spent 180k xp to get a  good position in the contest?? But it's showing 0 in the contests? Man it's heartbreaking, I literally saved all these exp for so damn long, and now for a bug my entire purpose of saving is gone?? Please, I need to get Azana, spending xp is the only contest I prepare for. Devs MUST fix this issue, ASAP.  PLEASE let me get azana :(((

1. It's fixed and fully functional NOW (as in from a few minutes ago on).

2. To be on the safe side, please make sure to LOG OUT and BACK IN again before scoring any further points.

3. In some cases, points scored before the fix still don't appear. No info on that at this time. Points appeared retroactively for some players, but not for everyone. You might want to take screenshots and send an in-game support ticket if you're still affected by the issue: Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

4/ All Hail @Tohru - Kinkoid and whoever might have also helped out fixing this quickly on a weekend! ❤️ 

image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Don't do anything for the normal contest until they fix the legendary contest because you might not get the points from the shared normal contest on day 1 without the legendary contest being active at the current time because you want to get the shared points when it appears.

But I already spent 180k exp before seeing your post, please any dev get me azana?? I've been saving the xps for so long and now it's all for nothing! Please help me ANYONE. :(((((

Edited by Unknown User
  • Hug 1

Please, no further comments on the bug. Refer to my summary above and follow the instructions if you're still affected.

Now let's have a great LC event. Good luck have fun, folks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7

Sigh. Welp there goes my day. Despite this being a month full of expensive events and contests that shouldve drained the competition, I still somehow ended up with a Poule of Death where a massive number of people have max scores. Really really really reeeeeally doesnt help the xp contest got paired with a donation contest. Fuuuuu...

Edited by Gotaku
  • Sad 1