• Meh
    • Yucky
  5. 5. Rate Rachael

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I slept-in, had like 12 hours of sleep.  Had no idea about a bug.  I noticed that server reset is an hour later here in the USA, after DST, and assumed that the game uses UTC, but apparently it uses CET (Central European Time).

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not convinced this has to do with DST. The server is set to the CET timezone, and that won't switch to DST until March 27th. It's past 14:00 CET server time now, and the server time won't change for another week.

Good to know some other issue is probably going to occur a week from now.  DST might be permanent soon (2023) in the US, it could get voted on in the congress, & it was passed unanimously in the Senate.  It causes more problems than it solves.  Car accidents and heart attacks, etc.  It started during wartime, then the golfing industry wanted it, and the candy makers during Halloween, so that people could get more time to golf and shop for candy.  Corporate greed ... *sigh*.

Anyway, I'm well rested, spent all of my PXP from seasons, and the free side of the new PoV.  Just had to level up some low rarity girls to 250 to get the 1900 potions necessary, to unlock the PXP PoV rewards.  This is probably my fave type of PoV, it's easy AF.

Claimed 3rd place in the LC for now, 14 hours left to go; hope it lasts.

I don't remember this girl from Inuyasha, but I like her anyway.  The threads remind me of the spider demon family from Demon Slayer.

1945662296_AzanaLC223rdplace14hrsleft2.thumb.png.4456a843192ed490ee9277d3ee213380.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

First time in 401+ Bracket. Top 10 was at 1.8M points and I only had 175k XP available, so I went for a cheap 23rd place instead.

In normal contest, first player had 2M Point... For a spend cash contest. That's 5B of cash. Some players really have resources to waste :D (2nd place was at 330k points)

I'll keep my resources, thank you very much :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4

I choose to play another day of LC, ended 4th. I could have gone for the top 4 easily but i do not feel sure about "wasting" my Ymens since i was one of the unlucky souls that got rekt from the sudden economy change. I mean i still have lots of money but they are slowly decreasing so.... yeah, no thanks :) . Awww if i only had sold my (huge amount of) items before that change T.T.

Anyway i needed to update my equipment a bit so this is "2 birds with one stone" i guess. 

So far some nice equips and even a girl out of 24 epic orbs (wow, probably a universe mistake, if i play more i'll get nothing out of my orbs i'm sure XD). Would be nice to know if they are going to do/if they did something with the horrible drop rate of the pachinko.

Good luck for the contest!!!

• Like 1

Like @Liliat, this is my first LC in the BoD. My bracket seems to have been a little more competitive than the ones shown above, but I still managed a top 4:

image.thumb.png.02ecede6be35303dfa8ab0dd4cc8996f.png

On the DC, someone dropped 7.5 BILLION Ymen - I hope it got them the win in the LC too!!!

image.thumb.png.7fab72301758c5ec389efbe9aa361f73.png

I know some players still have leftover stashes, but that type of play is totally unsustainable in the current game.

Pleased with the above, and the 4 player level jump that went along with it. Very glad to be able to ignore the next 3 days. Who's honestly spending Pachinko resources on the LC - if they already have the girl - when another Pachinko CC turns up tomorrow with All Gems and stacks of GXP? That just seems mad to me.....

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

il y a 51 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Who's honestly spending Pachinko resources on the LC - if they already have the girl - when another Pachinko CC turns up tomorrow with All Gems and stacks of GXP? That just seems mad to me.....

I do (but I don't have the girl :) ). And it shouldn't take that many orbs to get Top 15/25 I'm each, and different kinds of orbs, too. I think it's perfectly fine to do both. Considering the high number of PXP contests, keeping some XP rewards seems like a valid option, too.

I might have to skip some MPx3-6 orbs for that, though. We'll see. Still experimenting with the 401 bracket :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I do (but I don't have the girl :) ). And it shouldn't take that many orbs to get Top 15/25 I'm each, and different kinds of orbs, too. I think it's perfectly fine to do both. Considering the high number of PXP contests, keeping some XP rewards seems like a valid option, too.

I might have to skip some MPx3-6 orbs for that, though. We'll see. Still experimenting with the 401 bracket :)

I was really talking exclusively about the comparison between the LC brackets for those who already have the girl and the CC Pachinko day. I'm 100% with you - if you don't have the LC girl yet then spending today to get shards is a valid consideration (one that I'd likely pursue).

I've got two players in my bracket today, who all have the girl, who are over 1.5 mil already. That seems ill considered to me. They're pushing to grab 3/6xMP where comparitively, getting the same position tomorrow (and ignoring the girl you'd also get tomorrow) you'd get 300/700 extra gems, 120k/200k extra GXP and 3 MP/3xMP.

I'd also agree that different orbs are better for the CC vs LC/DC Pachinko. But the CC are once a week. And we have the PoV Pachinko to keep in mind too. Budgeting is going to become crucial. Blowing through your orb stash for a 3/6xMP just doesn't seem like a great investment to me. It's not like we're short on opportunities to spend orbs right now.

Tbh, with the release of the CC the post-girl brackets of the LC could do with some rebalancing imo. They no longer seem a particularly significant incentive to spend lots of resources. Maybe it's just me :)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 4

Greetings people, one question, how do you get the potions in this new event on the path of courage to get the bunnies? I searched a bit, but I didn't find how, it's something to update epic and legendary rare grade but I really can't find a way to get the potions, could you give me a trick or tell me how to get them please people I would appreciate it

2 minutes ago, jklmanolo said:

Greetings people, one question, how do you get the potions in this new event on the path of courage to get the bunnies? I searched a bit, but I didn't find how, it's something to update epic and legendary rare grade but I really can't find a way to get the potions, could you give me a trick or tell me how to get them please people I would appreciate it

Next time make a new topic because this is about the legendary contest event.
If your talking about path of valor you get points for leveling up a girl with exp books, upgrading the star level of a girl with affection items then paying for the upgrade when its ready and for awakening a girl past level 250. 

• Like 2

Still a lot of competition going on in the brackets without the girl.

Top 1 at 5M, Top 4 at 2.5M, 1.3M for Top 10, and 280k for Top 25.

I went for a safe 20th place at 460k (Not enough orbs in stock to reach top 10 anyway, unless I spend all my MPx1, which wouldn't be very smart).

50/100 shards, I'll probably do Top 4x25 (Usually I get 50 shards in the Pachinko Event, but there are just too many opportunities to spend orbs these days).

• Like 1

Got 6th place w/ a 2.7 mil score on the first day, and 8th place w/ a 1.2 mil score on the second day, just now.  Ended up in a donate war w/ Dragon (from Sweden) in the last minute, b/c I dropped from 10th to 13th place in the last hour.  Spent about 300 mil cash.  It also cost about 20 EPx1s, 60 MPx1s, 10 GPx1s, and 100 GPx10s.  I wanted to save orbs for the CBC, but a 5 star girl takes priority, over an old PoA girl.  It's a shame that the 2nd day of the LC, and the 1st day of the CBC don't overlap, so that the pachinko orbs could hit two birds w/ one stone.  

1st place: 2.4 mil

Top 4: 1.49 mil

Top 10: 1.24 mil

Top 25: 324k

Side note: the EP and MP didn't drop any girls.  The drop rates suck.

28966206_AzanaLC222ndday8thplace.thumb.png.48cdc06ae08c442711c6bc2845e86951.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Job done for me too, got another 6th place like the first day. Now back to chilling to werebunny police.

I've used many green orbs (dropped some nice equips that got my stats upgraded) and out of 54 epic orbs i got 1 girl (and i feel blessed from the hentai goddess for this).

Conclusions: A nice Inuyasha girl for my harem, some blue gems that i'm starting to need, 3 equip upgrades, 1 girl out of the (endless) EP and, as @Ravi-Sama said:

22 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

The drop rates suck.

Side note, it is strage to say it after we even had the implementation of Mythic gifts "for free" in the BB, my thirst for affection remains. I'm mostly upgrading L5 and Mythic girls, when they are going to have a blessed week but the process is very slow. So not going to see her soon and i couldn't even do the survey for the February girls......

• Like 4

il y a 10 minutes, Xemnas a dit :

Side note, it is strage to say it after we even had the implementation of Mythic gifts "for free" in the BB, my thirst for affection remains

It's not that strange. BB is a monthly event, so despite the Mythic affection items, it barely makes a difference.

We currently get ~12k Affection per day in the Market (Assuming 3 refreshes), 7k per day with Daily goals, and 35k in BB. But since it's a monthly event, that's actually less than 1.2k Affection per day. So, it's a small +6% affection bonus (Even less than that, since there are other sources of Affection throughout the game).

The GXP addition in CbC is a lot more significant: higher values and higher frequency, this really makes a difference.

Edited by Liliat
Fix the affection values for Daily Goals
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

As long as I'm not done with CC, I won't be doing too well in these Day 3 LC. I spend most of my tickets on a daily basis, so I can't afford spending hundreds of them in LC as I used to do in the past.

With the new CC formula, I should get all the available girls in a few months, and then it will be a lot better. Although with the addition of girls on standard Champions, I don't really know if I'll really be able to fight a lot of champions. It's getting difficult to plan :) Hopefully, KK will set a limit on the Classic Champions growth as well, when they do it for Club Champions. Having to spend sooo many tickets while keeping Champions beatable for CE/OD is really tough.

• Like 1

So here's how Legendary Contests went for me this month:

Day 1: took 4th place, about what was expected

Day 2: held 1st place the entire day by a landslide, went to bed with 2 hours remaining, got sniped. I'm less upset about that then by getting zero girls from spending 100 epic orbs and 250 mythic orbs.

Day 3: didn't really put in much effort, took 12th

Day 4: I awakened a whole bunch of girls to reach level 700 girls. I unloaded an astronomical amount of stockpiled books and gems. Of course I also redeemed my seasons, PoV, and the LC girl today. I'm currently sitting at 1st place in the Legendary Contest (at 3.5 million), the Cumback Contest (at 1.1 million), and the Daily Contest (which is give XP to the girls on Nutaku, at 3 million)

While I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, since I obviously can get sniped any time before the contest closes, this looks like 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 12th today which is pretty good. Shame about the absolutely pathetic pachinko drops.

• Like 1

I finished 8th for the last day, at 936k points (Top 4 at 1.8M, 1st at 3.1M).

Final results:

Top 25x3, Top 10x1, 125 shards, 0 Orb (Usually I finish the girl on Day 2 and get some orbs in the remaining days, but Bracket of Death is more complicated :) I didn't want to waste all my resources for just a couple of MPx1/MPx3)

• Like 1