Damage to Club Champion vs Hero Stats

My first idea is that he had his best girls with matching poses against the champ, while you hadn't change the girls to have at least 6 matching poses with strong girls. Second he had awake the girls much more than you. Third it can be that he is boosted and you are not. There are some other possible reasons but without more informations from your side it's a little bit hard to point on the true reason.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, 12579 said:

Hey Guys, i've a question.

Next time you do, please create your own thread to ask it (in this section of the forum, QA, you got that part right). Necroing an unrelated thread and hijacking it is frowned upon and not allowed. Thanks.

Edit: And yeah, Bolitho answered right as usual. Champion drafts involve a fair bit of RNG, and comparing just your own Hero stats to another player makes little to no sense to guess why they're doing more damage to a champion than you in a given run. Not only that, but the same player can do twice as much damage to the same champion or even more from run to run, depending on the current blessings, their own collection, and their luck in the draft (which is always the main factor past a certain base power level).

Edited by DvDivXXX

@DvDivXXX I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

@DvDivXXX @bolitho76 I've only 5 stars or higher with max affection and lvl 400. i used full ginseng root boost or chlorella or in a mix, but my dmg is so extremely low compared to him. When i look at his Profile his Stats are always lower than mine. i use at least 6 leveled girls in the champion and about 4 of them with the right pose. any other tips whats the problem is?😅

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 12579 said:

@DvDivXXX I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

No worries, thanks for listening. 👍

49 minutes ago, 12579 said:

i used full ginseng root boost or chlorella or in a mix, but my dmg is so extremely low

Neither of these do much to increase your damage, especially if you're not very high level. Additionally, chlorella is just a bad booster in most situations these days. The booster that directly and greatly increases your damage (attack) is cordyceps. Ginseng does increase your attack a bit, since it increases your three old-school class stats (HC, KH, CH), and one of these is your primary stat (the one defined by the class your Hero is, eg the one whose symbol appears on your profile). The value of your primary stat directly impacts your HP ("Ego") and Attack (eg potential damage), and ginseng increases it (among other things) but not by a ton. Chlores only boosts your HP. It also depends on the type of equipment you use (Rainbow or Mono of your Hero's class, never use anything else).

As a general rule of thumb for the current game mechanics, in most fights, including against a Champion (the Club Champion just has more HP but otherwise works just like your own regular sex champions), you should use an up to date full set of Rainbow equipment, and a mix of gins and cordys as boosters. Beware not to use your cordys willy-nilly as they're more scarce than chlores and even gins (only jujubes are even rarer, but that's a good thing because they're trash). At your level and unless you're struggling with a particular objective worth investing in (typically PvP, at a high enough division), you should do okay with just three ginsengs. Switch one for a cordy if/when you need more bite here and there. Let your chlorellas pile up just in case they become usable or even good again in the distant future (they're worth almost nothing in Ymens if you sell them, though they do give +1 to "sell items" tasks, but still). You can safely throw away your jujubes, though. As well as any equipment that is not legendary and either of your own Hero's class, or Rainbow.

That's about it. I hope this helps. Also, I'm not sure why it even matters to you whether you do as much damage as this specific clubmate in this specific CC run. Did you guys make a bet or something? ^^ In terms of game progress, it doesn't matter.

Beyond that, there are guides and other interesting threads here and there, and also feel free to ask right here for more advice on any specific feature, mechanic, item, strategy or whatever else you'd like to know more about. Other forum regulars are likely to help you out too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12579 said:

i use at least 6 leveled girls in the champion and about 4 of them with the right pose

If one of your girl is totally unleveled (like score "24" or similar), you can consider the fight ended at that point. The boss will trample her, probably with a good critical too, and you're done. If more than one is so low, that's surely where the fight end.

My guess is that your deployed team isn't good as you think.

...and, to be honest, I don't think the other guy is so above you, doing just 220k with 60 tickets. So, probably just a team deployement  difference.

• Like 2

Oh, wait... It's the girls who are at level 400, not the player? Okay, this explains a lot. ^^

I probably went into lots of futuristic details in that case. If you're still early enough in the game that you don't have a large enough harem to make a decent draft, you shouldn't worry about the CC at all. Just put one ticket per CC run (more only if that's required by your club or something), and you've done your part. If you do no damage, 1 ticket or one thousand will give you the same amount of shards, and help your club about as much. Save your tickets, you'll need tons of them in the future.

6 hours ago, lepidocter said:

If one of your girl is totally unleveled (like score "24" or similar), you can consider the fight ended at that point. The boss will trample her, probably with a good critical too, and you're done. If more than one is so low, that's surely where the fight end.

My guess is that your deployed team isn't good as you think.

...and, to be honest, I don't think the other guy is so above you, doing just 220k with 60 tickets. So, probably just a team deployement  difference.

I think it's noteworthy but subtle, this tip is especially important if it's your first girl (or an early girl).  That is to say the order of the girls matters.

For example, if you have 3 unleveled girls not match position then your 7 best girls all matching position, you'll likely be out before the battle gets to your 7.  It's possible to see how this is going by watching the battle fully and not skipping.

To answer the question what else may be going on, note also it's possible to have similar player stats (via eq, money into attributes) but your girls be lower level because of the gem system.  e.g. there's a guy in my guild who has the same gem level unlocked as me and is 50+ levels lower than me.  I don't think you can know this unless you ask or meet them in combat someway.  My guild mate just proudly exclaimed he unlocked it and it struck me because I had a week or two earlier.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

@DvDivXXX No, we didn't bet, I'm just concerned that he easily does the club champion solo with 60 tickets and I need about 200 tickets for the same performance. If I could do that much more damage then I would like to be able to do it too. I have another question: can you chat with other people in the game?

@lepidocter oh...yea...thats a good point i guess xD. he does 220.000.000 with 60 tickets, i do 15.000.000 with 30-40 tickets...thats my problem.

And my Playerlvl is 385, his lvl is 342. I have very few awakening gems, that's why my girls are only 450 (my bad, they're 450 not 400).

I use a rainbow team with rainbow equip, for a long time i used a mono KH equip, but you rarely get the parts, so at some point they were way behind with the level and I switched back to rainbow equip and that's near at my lvl. 

@jpanda When I'm fighting a champion, I always put the unleveled girls at the back of the team. so i always get through 3 rotations before the fight is over.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jpanda said:

For example, if you have 3 unleveled girls not match position then your 7 best girls all matching position, you'll likely be out before the battle gets to your 7.  It's possible to see how this is going by watching the battle fully and not skipping.

That's always true, but more so against a HC champion, then a CH champion, then a KH one (because in Champion fights, the old battle mechanics with Class specials still apply, so in a HC fight you take more damage and don't heal at all, whereas in a KH fight you can tank more and heal up multiple times). Also, the lower your overall power level, the truer this is. Basically, if your hero is level 300 and your best girls are at 400, you should focus your draft entirely on the first two or three poses ONLY. Because you could have a level 750 blessed mythic matching pose 4 or 5 that it wouldn't matter, since the champion would always finish you off before her turn.

9 minutes ago, 12579 said:

can you chat with other people in the game?

Directly in the game, only with people in your club.

9 minutes ago, 12579 said:

my Playerlvl is 385 [...] my girls are only 450

Okay, so yeah, unless you're in a really small, barely active and/or low-level club, you shouldn't even try to do significant damage to the CC at this stage. Neither should your even lower level clubmate. The dozens of tickets you guys spend there would be more useful later on or even right now for your own lower-level champions. Just make sure to fight the CC once for each run, as it gurantees you a few shards and helps your club getting closer to a number of participants milestone, and then let heavy-hitters do the heavy hitting.

• Like 1

I think the easiest way to get an answer about this is to contact him via club chat, and ask if he can share his team with you. Than you can better compare. It's important to have the girls with the matching poses in the right order. For example:

image.thumb.png.00940138d1a93a09541e11eedd2227f2.png

(My club champion is refreshing, therefore this picture is from a player champion, but the idea should be clear. Hint: For a slightly better result I should of course switch #4 with #5, but probably makes no difference)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 12579 said:

How can i use the script?

Do a quick search for "HH++ BDSM" on the forum, or even directly on Github. Or check the official Discord, it has links for it as well. Otherwise, someone else will probably repost them here in a bit (I don't have the time right now sorry).

Edit: or "HH++ OCD (Seasons)" for Tom's version. This thread has links for Numbers' version: 

I see @Kenrae seems to have forgotten about that sticky. We could still use one. ^^ Also to be fair to @Tom208 I'd like to link his version too, but I couldn't find it with a quick search (all the more reason to make a sticky we can just point to when this question pops up).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1