Fusion  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I'd go with happy. The sad thing to avoid is wasting PvE fights on Donatien after her shards run out. In barely a couple of minutes (to be somewhat "safe"), there's hardly any time to do much fine-tuning. I've been doing single fights so far, but unless this slows down significantly at some point, I will have to switch to rapid-fire x50 bursts fairly soon.

1 hour ago, Mr.S said:

Is it doable with 12k Kobans tho?

If it was Golden Lupa I would have more chance since I already have 37 frags with her

I'll keep it short, cuz I'm on mobile atm.  I've seen @Liliat get an MDR girl, w/o using 50 cp at a time, so that's doable, but it was close.  This time there's 20% more shards.  

50 drops / 0.065 drop rate = 769 CP
769 CP ~ 800 CP

800 CP * 10.8 = 8640 kos
800 CP / 50CP = 16x 50 CP button
16 button * 48 kos = 768 kos
5 SP = 2700 kos
8640 + 2700 + 768 = 12108 kos

Yeah, you can probably get her, if you consider today and tomorrow's daily mission kobans.  I'd risk it.

But if you end up stuck w/ 98 shards for a year, don't blame me. 👼🏽

It's ultimately your choice, and you could always just aim for 12 shards, using free regen, so you'd only need 4 SP for her revival next year.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

Ah, Bunna! Not the double revival I had predicted, but this actually works out well for me. I had 490 saved CP and didn't plan on pursuing Golden Lupa, so originally I thought I would have to make a tough choice between foregoing PoA to keep my stored CP for the next MD (which is unknown and could be a girl/element I don't particularly want), or spending some stored CP on PoA (which feels like a waste since I usually complete PoA using only natural regen). Now however I can use my stored CP on a Mythic I actually want and really need! I have a dearth of strong Submissive girls, and Missionary is my weakest pose so that's a nice bonus.

I'm currently at 77 shards after using my 490 stored CP (caught one SP-less shard in a x50 pull). Shards really are disappearing fast so far - it will be interesting to see if the 20% increase makes any difference by the end of the event. Bunna seems very popular, but it's also the 3rd time she's been available so a lot of the longer term players probably have her already.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Julius Fox said:

Bunna seems very popular, but it's also the 3rd time she's been available so a lot of the longer term players probably have her already.

Since she was the first Mythic and we had no warning that there will be a new kind of (very expensive and in that former times much more than yet) Girls no one had a chance to be prepared. A lot of players hadn't the Koban or wanted to invest more than 15.000 Koban/2500 Nuban so we have here a very special cumulation of things: A very popular girl, a lot of player who want her had at the first time she appears no chance to get her, her first revival was the last Mythic event without Sandalwood (!). So from all revived Mythics the lowest amount of players will have her (if the assumption is correct, that the Sandalwood shards are not from the pool, they are additional).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

her first revival was the last Mythic event without Sandalwood (!). So from all revived Mythics the lowest amount of players will have her (if the assumption is correct, that the Sandalwood shards are not from the pool, they are additional).

I forgot that SP wasn't always a thing.  That's a good point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Since she was the first Mythic and we had no warning that there will be a new kind of (very expensive and in that former times much more than yet) Girls no one had a chance to be prepared. A lot of players hadn't the Koban or wanted to invest more than 15.000 Koban/2500 Nuban so we have here a very special cumulation of things: A very popular girl, a lot of player who want her had at the first time she appears no chance to get her, her first revival was the last Mythic event without Sandalwood (!). So from all revived Mythics the lowest amount of players will have her (if the assumption is correct, that the Sandalwood shards are not from the pool, they are additional).

It could also be that people were saving up kobans for the golden event, and what that happened the way it did; many people decided not to pay for that, and now with nothing to spend it on, a mythic revival comes around.
I know I was actually thinking if I should go for Titania; as she was rumored to be on this revival along with Bunna.
And I don't even like Titania...

• Thinking 2

4 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I know I was actually thinking if I should go for Titania; as she was rumored to be on this revival along with Bunna.
And I don't even like Titania...

What?  No one speculated Titania.  I think you mean Golden Lupa.  They're both exhibitionist.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

What?  No one speculated Titania.  I think you mean Golden Lupa.  They're both exhibitionist.

I heard both Titania and Lupa; but I guess that is how rumors work.
Turns out neither were true in the end tho.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

I wonder only how someone had Titania in mind. She is a relativ new Mythic and reviving her would against all normal behavior from KK. The revival from Bunna last year in anniversary had surprised so much players because the first Mythic Revival started 8 or 9 month after the first Mythic Days and mostly we have to wait at least a year until KK revive girls. In adition until now the reviving of mythics was strict chronological so only Golden Lupa was to expect (and I think she will be the next revived Mythic because they match the theme of the Golden Anniversary very well.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Just to deflate some somewhat inaccurate information - I've taken the last 2 MRD on 100% single CP. It does mean being available to hit on the 2 hour marks, but that doesn't include sleeping and doesn't mean you have to hit 100% of the ones while you're awake.

This time round I started with 8 shards. I'm now on 62. That means 54 shards gained or 27 drops. I've spent 399 CP (~6.8% drop rate - very close to average). The shards have gone quickly but that's still 100% single CP (including time to record results after every 20).

It is possible to take MDR without going 50x if you can be available at the drops. I sympathise with those who can't.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I wonder only how someone had Titania in mind. She is a relativ new Mythic and reviving her would against all normal behavior from KK. The revival from Bunna last year in anniversary had surprised so much players because the first Mythic Revival started 8 or 9 month after the first Mythic Days and mostly we have to wait at least a year until KK revive girls. In adition until now the reviving of mythics was strict chronological so only Golden Lupa was to expect (and I think she will be the next revived Mythic because they match the theme of the Golden Anniversary very well.

True, Golden Lupa seems to fit the bill more. I guess if you want to argue semantics, then Lyka would make more sense.
She likes cash, and expensive stuff (gold) and she is not as young, (old)
she would be both GOLD and OLD, and hence work in the G-OLDEN event...

For the Titania part, I am not sure how it all started, I don't know who or why it was brought up, I picked up that it was a topic of discussion, that is all.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

21 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

but that doesn't include sleeping and doesn't mean you have to hit 100% of the ones while you're awake.

Wait did you sleep or not?  I'm confused, and worried for your health. jkjk

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Wait did you sleep or not?  I'm confused, and worried for your health.

I think it supposed to mean that he's obtained the last two MDR, with only single fights, and it didnt involve skipping sleep to do so.
The wording is a bit strange, but this seems to me to be the most logical.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, trunks2585 a dit :

And done.  Still got 7k in kobans.  Time to start hording again.  Downside, I need gems.

Congratz!

7k koban seems like a good deal to me, you seems to have been quite lucky

Little update on my part: I'll just try to get 12 shards for this revival, and hope for something later on (a third revival, a more stable way to get old mythics, anything)

Even if i feel like i've been lucky so far (4 drop, for 4 shards since i'm not using perfume in what, 40 combativity?) it's probably not right for me to get her since my koban income is still not stable and i can't calculate correctly when or who i could get in different MD and MDR event. So even if i'm sad about it, i'll let her go i think :( 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Congratz!

7k koban seems like a good deal to me, you seems to have been quite lucky

Nah, he started w/ 17k, so he spent 10k, and has 7k leftover.  Still not bad.  Idk if that includes the SP cost or not.

9 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I think it supposed to mean that he's obtained the last two MDR, with only single fights, and it didnt involve skipping sleep to do so.
The wording is a bit strange, but this seems to me to be the most logical.

100% right - I slept the usual 8h (which potentially was 5 drops depending on the spacing) and still missed the last drop or two as I'd already got the girl.

@bolitho76 raises an interesting point - Bunna was a surprise first time round and there hadn't been any MD before, a surprise second time round as there hadn't been any MDR and is a surprise this time as it broke the established sequence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Personally, I think spending the ~800 kos on using the 50 CP button is worth it for MDRs, cuz you'd get her earlier, and have the piece of mind that all of your CP was used while shards were available.  I don't need the extra stress of using 1 CP at a time, whilst shards disappear in 3 min.  A downside is that you might burn some CP w/o an SP booster effect, but you could always do 10 fights at a time, when you know your SP is running low, to limit that waste.  There's ~1.5 days left atm, so ~72 CP regen remaining, which could get 4-5 drops at a 6.5% drop rate, for 8-10 shards.  If you stopped buying CP after getting ~90-92 shards, then you could get the rest w/ free CP regen, and single fights.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I'll keep it short, cuz I'm on mobile atm.  I've seen @Liliat get an MDR girl, w/o using 50 cp at a time, so that's doable, but it was close.  This time there's 20% more shards.  

I always get Mythic Girls (New or Revived) with x1 fights. It's only "close" when I decide to regen as much free combativity as possible, and try to finish at 11am (Last refill). But that's just because I like to save every koban, and sometimes luck isn't on my side :)

If I play it safe, I can finish at 7am or 9am (And if I'm really unlucky with the final drops, I still get one chance at 11am).

If you're willing to spend Kobans on x50, then you waste ~685 Kobans on average (plus some boosters, maybe), which is equivalent to a bit more than 60 Combativity, or 30 Hours. This isn't comparable to the ~4 hours I'm trying to optimize. If I wanted this kind of safety (at the expense of Kobans), I would finish the girl early on day 2 with x1 fights only. I need a total of maybe 35~45 minutes to get the girl, so getting the girl on day 1 is not really an option (With 2~3 minutes per refill and 12 refills per day, we have less than 35 minutes of shards available during the first day). But... I've never really tried to get the girl on Day 1 anyway. I only spend stored and free combativity on the first day. And then I start spending Kobans on day 2, when it's a lot more relaxed (or maybe just a tiny bit more relaxed).

Anyway: x50 is not necessary. But you have to be available at reset time, multiple times a day. And click at a reasonable pace (I wouldn't try it on my phone). And if shards keep disappearing in less than 5 minutes on the last day, then x50 might become necessary to finish the girl. I would only use ever them on the last refill, though, as a last chance.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Thanks for the context! It's no surprise then that she's still so popular, even though it's her third appearance.

And yikes, I can't imagine going after a Mythic without Sandalwood! 😬

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #9 - Bunna ⚪