• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

unknown.png

Kinky Cumpetition

It's getting meta in here
My hero,

She knows you, but you don’t know her. Though that’s about to change.

Ending on the 13th of August, you need to prove your worth to Alt. Plum, so she can join your Harem.

Give her some first hand advice on what you really want in your Haremverse life.

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Plum

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_August_LegBossKinky.jpg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I got 9 shards from 3 drops w/ 30 league fights (10% drop rate), and the other 91 shards from 91 drops w/ 191 kisses (47.64% drop rate).  I bought the 6k kos GA cards, an hour before the KC began, so I wouldn't lose much kiss regen, and I didn't know what she'd look like.  I ended up w/ 276 stored kisses.  On avg, you'd need 200 kisses, at a 50% drop rate, of 1 shard from Seasons, (100 drops / 0.5 = 200 kisses).  I knew I had more than enough.  Thankfully, Alt. Plum's art isn't horrendous, and she boosts my Voyeur passive.  She reminds me of Velma from Scooby Doo.  The wiki says her parody is "a self-insert of Peach, a writer from Kinkoid."  I suppose that's just like Fabienne.  They're both writers, observing players from afar, which is very voyeuristic.  I like her 1-star pose, in the red lingerie, and girls w/ glasses are always hot.  I'm usually apprehensive of Hentai Clicker art, but she's cute.

ezgif-1-a4c46171ad.gif.6898799fd11a9231ad4704a09bc0d193.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

I'm not a huge fan of the art style for the KC girls, but I agree that Alt. Plum is quite cute. I like the beret. The animation of her left arm is a bit terrifying though. Glad to see that in subsequent poses her left arm appears fully functional 🙂

91 shards from 182 seasons fights.

9 shards from 26 league fights.

I have plenty of kisses so I'm actually aiming for the least amount of points from each battle to increase the number of wins I'll be able to get before the end of the Golden Anniversary.

• Like 2

It was tight. Despite using kisses from Seasons, PoG (Paid), PoV (Free), GA and 4x10 from Champions, I still just barely made it. I didn't notice a lot of drops from league (Although I finished the last 2 shards with a x2 drop from leagues).

Still, I managed to get her, and she's my 7th KC girl (The 5th one I get with kisses)

• Like 2

Got Alt Plum, stats :

90 League fights for 11 drops (12.2%) for 22 shards; range 1-3 - 1 shard x 3 (3.3%); 2 x 5 (5.6%); 3 x 3 (3.3%)

136 kisses for 78 drops (57.4%) for 78 shards.

Slightly over for both drop rates so a bit cheaper this time

• Like 3

On 8/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, Kojot said:

I feel that her breasts have incorrect shading. It makes one boob twice as large than the other one. But I love her anyhow 💛 Sweet face and great outfit. Definitely going to get her!

Silk rendering, it's a mess, as silk is both reflective and diffusive based on light direction. So, formally is correct, but isn't good to see in a 2d, sculpting light image.

I got my first KC girl thanks to both koban cards. Before my hightest amount of gained shards was 70 thanks to kisses from champions obtained during event. I'm not saving up kisses, because I want to obtain second season girl before LC and use rewarded kisses during PoA.

• Like 2

It was hard for me to get her but i was very tempted to see those huge melons.

i used 169 kiss to get 82 shards (I bought 2 refills to get the last 9 shards) drop rate 48.52%

i used 79 league fights to get 18 shads from 7 dops. drop rate 8.86%

• Like 2
  • Haha 2