[ 08-Sep-22 ] Kinky Cumpetition #35

FinderKeeper

1779.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Bear With Me
My hero,

Try to get this enchanted beauty in your Harem before she goes into a deep winter sleep!

Ending on the 10th of September, you need to prove your worth against other heroes and win the heart of the bear spirit Alt. Beary, so she might join your Harem.

No creature can compare to the horniness of this one, hero!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Beary

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

unknown.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

Alt. Beary's art isn't bad.  Her 4 poses represent a bear girl, through each season.  Have 15 shards so far.  I still need 10 more playful girls for my passives. 

I'm not gonna go out of my way to get her, since I think there's a surprise 4 day LD event, planned for the 10th, alongside the Boss Bang. 

I'm missing 9x past LD girls.  I have a decent amount of shards for 5 of them: LXIX (44%), Imogen (42%), Vespa (38%), Lapis (36%), & Felicia (31%). 

The ones I really liked are Trixie (24%) and Felicia (31%).  I could always get Norou (3%) when she appears in the MP, w/ 12x MPx6s.

My event expectations based on the calendar:

• 10th - Boss Bang & Surprise LD
  • 14th - Orgy Days
  • 19th - LC #28
  • 22nd - 2nd KC
  • 23rd - High Mage Arcana's MDR (24%)
  • 25th - PoA #30

Update:

2022-09-10_1-21-00.png.91d425515e4a02a752a267dfa094c62c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

grafik.png.0032e7aac8b34c12bf5294eef5425be8.png

Got her with 37 shards in 15 drops from League fights, 60 shards from natural regen and storaged kisses. Need one refill in Season to get her, but that's ok. The two refills in League wasn't  related to KC, but to the better situation in blessings this week in comparison to next week (and to use the rest of the AM Booster with League fights 😁 ).