35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Zoya

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Some has gotten an 3 day card promotion for free today. There are platinum cards added. And "They allways come back" counts all Champs so for a Plat-Card holder...

3 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I hear they're given for free at the moment, for paying players.

But yeah, it's not completely free. But if you already have it, might as well use it to the fullest :)

Good to know, so I don't waste valuable F2P resources, competing on an uneven playing field.

I'm aiming for a top 25 in the LC, and a top 15 in the CbC today.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Oh no doubt Ichi has a card, its fine. Hes a well known long time player and multiple D3 winner. Jeloms team mate. It's just kinda frustrating when Kinkoid keeps throwing you into competitions with people who score inane numbers like that for fun. Got second at the moment, but for some reason there's a bunch of people now throwing odd amounts of money for a 2,3,4th, so not worth it, Im going to skip if this goes on.

Edited by Gotaku

To clarify, during those 3-day trials, they give each player the card that's one tier above the highest they ever purchased. Some F2P might get a Silver. I get Gold. To get a Plat during these, you need to have at least bought a Gold in the past. If you already have a Plat card, well it should be a 3-day extension, but last time it was nothing. Anyway, it's not random. You'll never get a Plat card for 3 days out of the blue if you're F2P or a tight budget player.

Edit: also, although it matters a lot more for CbC than it does for LC, even Plat card holders don't get free x10 on the CC specifically.

Edit2: @FinderKeeper The date tag seems wrong in the thread's title. ^^

Edit3: Okay, it might be random for F2P, but in any case if you get a 3-day card trial as F2P, it's always Silver.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 19-Sep-22 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

HH 2022-09 Event 9 (LC) C.png

No trifecta like Liliat, unfortunately. I was really cursing at Zamio for sniping me out of top 4 in the last hour or so, but then he got a taste of his own medecine (plus I wouldn't have had the tickets to burn, let alone the kobans, to beat wuhe in this anyway, which was a relief). Still a decent yield (but thankfully I didn't invest all this just for this one, the other two contests made up for it).

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Liliat said:
28 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

And where is the image for the last stage of Zoya?

Well, you just posted it. Nice spoiler though.

Spoiler removed (damn it M-17 with a blank image and "File not Found" you just had to turn the dialogue off to avoid spoiling the scene).

Anyway, a clubmate mentioned the same issue, and since I did see the image when I upgraded her yesterday, I assumed it could be a cache issue. But no, I've just tested it and it's actually missing from the server now.

Zoya Scene Missing Image.png

(See? No spoilers).

I'll bring Kinkoid's attention to it (well, I'll go to our Discord group and see if other mods already mentioned it to them first ^^). Thanks.

• Surprised :O 1

il y a 9 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Anyway, a clubmate mentioned the same issue, and since I did see the image when I upgraded her yesterday, I assumed it could be a cache issue. But no, I've just tested it and it's actually missing from the server now.

Or... is it just showing exactly as expected, maybe?

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

Or... is it just showing exactly as expected, maybe?

:D Nah, I saw the actual image when I upgraded her.

Update: Okay, it has been reported (hilariously, with their twin slash entangled database thing, GH's equivalent is also missing his image for the same scene). But it's a bank holiday in Bulgaria today apparently, so probably won't get fixed until tomorrow.

• Surprised :O 1

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

you just had to turn the dialogue off to avoid spoiling the scene).

Without text, it's not entirely clear what specific image I'm talking about. And what's the spoiler? The text without the image gives absolutely no idea what is happening there and happened in the previous scenes.

Are you trolling me right now, M-17? Because you didn't pick a very good time to do so, I'll tell you this.

Showing the last bit of dialogue isn't a spoiler? Typing "the last scene" and having the path above the image (Town -> Harem -> Zoya -> etc.) isn't clear enough, you think? Right... V_v

LC #28 - Zoya

A difficult LC, b/c of the synergy w/ the DC, CbC, and the PoV.  Also, as F2P, it was best not to waste resources for a top 1 or 4th spot, since paying players had a platinum card gifted to them during these contests.

1903992461_sept2022lcandcbc.png.393572d752699530fa75d450ba1011b9.png

• Day 1: top 10.  I used some PXP previously to win a DC contest, so I hustled to spend tickets, to unlock more PXP from the PoV, prior to the LC.  It was enough for a top 10.
  • Day 2: top 25.  I saved orbs by doing the bare minimum for a top 30 on CbC day 1, so I'd have orbs to spare for LC day 2, which got me a top 25 spot.
  • Day 3: top 25.  Spent 108 kos on 18 CC fights, to secure a top 15 spot for CbC day 3.  Helping in the LC, for a top 25 spot, enough to recruit Zoya on the 4th day.
  • Day 4: top 10.  Got 7 new girls which boosted my score by 300-350k.  They were: Alt. Wagyu-chan (KC - not sure if she counted), Rexina Gaia (Seasons), Benedicte (PoV), Zoya (LC), Karen (PoP), and Asta (EP).  I used 10 GPx10s near the end, for slightly more GXP, then spent it on low level common girls.  Which was enough to get a top 10 on day 4.  I just wanted an MPx3.  Seemed like a waste not to aim for it, since I was already in 11th place before spending the GPx10s.

2022-09-22_7-19-49.thumb.png.2703d0bf60822adc8581620d8574dffd.png

Art by yorureido.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4