• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Angel of Darkness Estelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Thanks to the Big Card and a few kisses from PoV, I got the third girl.

1.thumb.jpg.e10c99463ea3abd53e99421f8b3d0fb5.jpg
At the same time, thanks to the CP received from the card, I finished both girls obtained from the villains, and thanks to several epic orbs, I got all three girls from the EP. Now there is only 1 last one, received for daily missions.

2.thumb.jpg.a3f0c7b46c0d08235cf7c024565a1db7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

I bought the big card 90 minutes before the end of the event 

after buying it i was short 83 skull of the second girl.So, i finished her with 42 kisses.

i knew from the beginning that i would be absent IRL many times in this event plus in the first week i was trying to demote from D3 league and i barly fought opponents.

this is cool fo me i got two girls + KC girl normally i will get her + i am super ready for MD in terms of CP and kobans.

image_2022-11-02_114429014.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 4

grafik.png.ed8e6d00e619249cdb51f3f41775867d.png

Unexpected end of this Event/Contest. The EvP Orb from the SE gave me Angel Inquisitor. After this I invested some EpP Orbs for the Daily Contest and got 5 drops (including Sia Siberia) out of 21 Orbs! Now only the Daily Missions are to make to get the last girl and the Gems Chest.

• Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 4

I went for the big card on the last day. It turned out that it was a good deal for me at that point after all.

HH 2022-10 Event 8 (SE2) C.png

Final Day revision: now it seems well worth grabbing the Big card after all.
*I'm at 3513Xtals, will get a bit more from league refills and Season fights.
*+140 Fists for my MD stash is worth 1512kos and I'm going for MD anyway.
*1120 raw Xtals alone unlock Clara for me, along with some gems mostly
*84 Kisses I'll use right away hopefully ~= 172 more Xtals and (new) Season boost
*so all in all that's really 2.5k kos for Clara and a fair bit of bonuses now

Also, I'm so glad I didn't stash Kisses for KC, since it turns out that KC moved to just one in the middle of the month (to make room for the new SM event most likely). I stashed Kisses between the end of the PoA and previous Season to use them at the start of the new Season, though.

Clara's art is as rushed and subpar as I anticipated from her 0-star pose. It's one of the good regular artists for sure who handled her, but he clearly worked under a harsh deadline and ended up using all of the shortcuts and tricks to get the job done ASAP. The scene pics all have the "far too zoomed in" issue I already noticed and complained about in various others, notably. The less stuff you show, the less stuff to draw. But it feels cropped and incomplete. A shame since I like the character quite a bit. Anyway... it's still another L5.

I hope we'll get some kind of non-predatory revivals for the 4th girls of each SE eventually. Estelle was by far the one I would have liked to grab the most out of those 4, and I hope I can get the Louise variant from the previous one someday as well.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Is this a secure information or a assumption from your side?

Let's go with the latter since even if it were the former I wouldn't be at liberty to say. ^^

Edit: The calendar has clues, though. :ph34r:💨

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated