Legendary Contest #29

dardar

I just claimed mine and it worked just fine (I had the popup, animation and all). So, doesn't seem global (and we would have a lot of reports instead of just the two if it were).

Are you guys sure you were in top 4 in the LC contest and not one of the other two?

Also, you should send a support ticket in game with screenshots and details about your device etc.

i was second, i'm sure of it.

maybe the bug happen only for people winning 100 shards (1-4 place).

but since we can't see past competition result, we also can't send game screenshot proof.

i send a bug report about it, but can't send proof.

the first was having 179k points, me it was 53k, third and forth were having about 35k, more or less, from memories.

Edited by spacedragon64

il y a 13 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

Another question, were you on contest tab when day ended and climed the reward immediately after that?

Same question to @dardar.

yes, and no

i was at the competition result page when the competition end (finish second), but i wait about a minute and refresh the page (still finish second), to be sure, before claiming all the rewards, since claiming it too fast sometime bug it.

i begin with the others two contest, and got the rewards.

i then claim this one, and i didn't see the shards earn, or the girl win (since i should get 100)

i still have 2 days to win it, but using ressources (like pachinko orbs) i shouldn't

Edited by spacedragon64

Ok, there was a refresh before the claim.

Then it's probably up to support now. Send an in-game support ticket (top-right menu - settings - customer support) and describe your situation, mention that 1) you refreshed the screen and 2) you have 0 shards on her in your harem.

il y a 14 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

Ok, there was a refresh before the claim.

Then it's probably up to support now. Send an in-game support ticket (top-right menu - settings - customer support) and describe your situation, mention that 1) you refreshed the screen and 2) you have 0 shards on her in your harem.

support send an hour ago, but i will add to it what you say.

have a nice day.

Edited by spacedragon64
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spacedragon64 said:

i send a bug report about it, but can't send proof.

the first was having 179k points, me it was 53k, third and forth were having about 35k, more or less, from memories.

There is literally 0% chance that those were scores for LC#29. You are confusing it with CumC.

• Like 4

Il y a 2 heures, 430i a dit :

There is literally 0% chance that those were scores for LC#29. You are confusing it with CumC.

maybe, since there was 3 competition, but i'm pretty sure it was it.

BUT, when you open the competition tab, the competition to earn Atina shards is the default one to appear, and i'm sure i was second at that competition. I even check with less than a minute left to see if i neeed to add points, and i was still second.

Also, even if you check, on that tab, the other competition available, try to refresh the page, and it will always return you to the main competition sheet, to win Atina, every time.  And, even after refresh, a minute after the competition end, i was second (100 shards).

I will wait after the support answer.

Edited by spacedragon64
  • Hug 1

il y a 29 minutes, spacedragon64 a dit :

BUT, when you open the competition tab, the competition to earn Atina shards is the default one to appear

Not exactly. The tab opens on the last contest by default. Until the reset 5 hours ago, it was "Cumback Contest Day 3". This contest is now over, so now the default one is indeed "Legendary Contest Day 2".

Since you checked before reset, the default contest to show was Cumback Contest (Bunny's mom), and not Legendary Contest (Atina). This is also more in-line with the score you're mentioning (The scores for Legendary Contest top ranks was in the millions, the scores for Cumback contests were in the 10s of thousand or low 100k. 32k is enough to get a decent place in CbC, but definitely not in Legendary Contest. Just claiming your daily goals and missions should give you ~300k points in legendary contest; and that's pretty much nothing).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4

if you are correct about the defaut contest, you may be right, and i finish too low to earn shards at the others contest.

i update my support request to suggest that i may be mistaken about the wrong contest.

thank's for answering.

2 days left to earn her  ;)

Edited by spacedragon64

7 hours ago, spacedragon64 said:

I will wait after the support answer.

You do that. Meanwhile, we are done here. Typing nonsense in bold doesn't make you more convincing, you know...

10 hours ago, spacedragon64 said:

Yeah, right. You get a warning for making a false bug report and wasting our time (and Support's, though your ticket will get closed swiftly I'm guessing now). There is a sticky that yells at you to go ask your noob questions in the QA section instead of making a "bug report" that's just you not knowing what you're talking about.... Should have read that. Or my first reply to you here. Or all the others. Or maybe checked how the event you were somehow sure you won actually works? There's a thread for it. Everyone and their cousin was scoring twice as many millions of points as usual due to the double-dip on XP points from the daily contest, but you were somehow in a bracket that scored a hundred thousand or less? Nope. V_v