32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Royal Housemaid

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

54 minuti fa, F-L-K ha scritto:

exactly my thought, but shush! KK are listening & tomorrow they will announce increased drop rates as a curse in disguise "cheers players we love you so we doubled the drop rates *wink* *wink*"

Tho I'm not sure about the T1 strat, because as it happens, it was easier for me to clear T2 after unlocking it (I think starting from sylvanus actually cuz he levels up so fast) than getting all T1 girls, which also gave more money & progress to T3 for maoor money. 

But I'm not sure about the later villains when T1 give gifts & xp instead of money, are those better or worse than the money of T2?

Clearing T2 is easier in later villains mainly because there is only one girl to get (so you have to collect 100 shards in order to clean it up, instead of the 300 required in T1), and secondly because there's not that great of a difference in drop average (and starting with Finalmecia, T2 drop average fixed at 1-5 is the same or better than T1 drop average).

For these same reasons (same drop average, only one girl) clearing T3 of Karole, jackson, pandora (and I'd say Roko, too) should be easier than clearing their T1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's kinda funny. I'm at 94/100 right now after getting most of it when the event started (went from 18 I got in her initial MD to 92) and it's SO HARD to not spend kobans just to finish her now even though I know I can get her if I'm lucky with natural regen :D

• Like 3

What would be the more cost efficient if i want to go for the Mythic girl ?

Tier 1 (i have 2 girls left in tier 1, one with 51 shard, one with 73)

Tier 2 (i only have 3 shards of the girl)

Would one be more cost efficient (SP and Kobans for combativity) than the other ? Or is it the same ?

• Like 1

6 ore fa, Yuyureka ha scritto:

Would one be more cost efficient (SP and Kobans for combativity) than the other ? Or is it the same ?

Aaaand I fucked up. I recalled a 1-5 drop range for t2. Bolitho76's analysis is what you need. I hope I did not misled you, @Yuyureka

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

T1 droprange: 1-3, with SP: 2-4 average drop: 2 / 3

T2 droprange: 1-4, with SP: 2-5 average drop: 2,5 / 3,5

In tier1: One girl needs 51 shards, the other 27, expected amount of drops to get the girls 1st: 49/3=16,333 so 17, 2nd= 27/3=9 so in total 26 drops.

In tier2: The girl needs 97 shards, expected amount of drops to get the girl: 97/3,5=27,7 so 28 drops

With a 5% dropchance you need 520 combativity in average for t1 (5 drops out of 100), for t2 you need 560. Both amounts are in the range of the needed average combativity for a Mythic so it doesn't matter from this side and even the dropchane would be higher it's more unrelevant because  the drops came earlier in the 700 combativity to get the Mythic.

Cheapest way for a Mythic alone is to have 5SP. There will be 5 charges of the 5th SP left. In t1 you need 2 aditional SP and 4 of the left 5 charges to get the girls in average and in t2 you need one drop more than the adtional 2 SPs and the left charges. In this case you will end in average with 7SP, the t2 girl and 98 shards for the Mythic (even t1 or t2, the girls should drop ca. 100-200 combativity before you get the last shards for the Mythic). With a nearly 7% droprate you need 51 drops for the Mythic. An aditional drop is ca. 15 combativity and so ca. 162/18 Koban/Nuban. An aditional SP is more expensiv, but if you need only one more drop for the t2 girl because of a little bit under-average droprange another SP is cheaper than only buying aditional combativity.

I would go for the t1. It's a little bit cheaper in average but the difference isn't such great. The only problem could be if you have bad luck and a hardly under-average result in the droprange so you need much more drops to get the girls. In t2 is the risk to get a under-average result a little bit higher because of the slightly higher variance from the droprange of 1-4 in t2 in comparison to the 1-3 in t1.

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Drop average for T2 girls is 3

Sadly no. It's only 2,5 because of the range of 1-4, 3,5 (range 2-5) with SP

grafik.png.83c30ff11b32fb96e1daa34edb45da50.png

Because of this mistake your calculation doesn't fit fully.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

25 minuti fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

T1 droprange: 1-3, with SP: 2-4 average drop: 2 / 3

T2 droprange: 1-4, with SP: 2-5 average drop: 2,5 / 3,5

In tier1: One girl needs 51 shards, the other 27, expected amount of drops to get the girls 1st: 49/3=16,333 so 17, 2nd= 27/3=9 so in total 26 drops.

In tier2: The girl needs 97 shards, expected amount of drops to get the girl: 97/3,5=27,7 so 28 drops

With a 5% dropchance you need 520 combativity in average for t1 (5 drops out of 100), for t2 you need 560. Both amounts are in the range of the needed average combativity for a Mythic so it doesn't matter from this side and even the dropchane would be higher it's more unrelevant because  the drops came earlier in the 700 combativity to get the Mythic.

Cheapest way for a Mythic alone is to have 5SP. There will be 5 charges of the 5th SP left. In t1 you need 2 aditional SP and 4 of the left 5 charges to get the girls in average and in t2 you need one drop more than the adtional 2 SPs and the left charges. In this case you will end in average with 7SP, the t2 girl and 98 shards for the Mythic (even t1 or t2, the girls should drop ca. 100-200 combativity before you get the last shards for the Mythic). With a nearly 7% droprate you need 51 drops for the Mythic. An aditional drop is ca. 15 combativity and so ca. 162/18 Koban/Nuban. An aditional SP is more expensiv, but if you need only one more drop for the t2 girl because of a little bit under-average droprange another SP is cheaper than only buying aditional combativity.

I would go for the t1. It's a little bit cheaper in average but the difference isn't such great. The only problem could be if you have bad luck and a hardly under-average result in the droprange so you need much more drops to get the girls. In t2 is the risk to get a under-average result a little bit higher because of the slightly higher variance from the droprange of 1-4 in t2 in comparison to the 1-3 in t1.

Sadly no. It's only 2,5 because of the range of 1-4, 3,5 (range 2-5) with SP

grafik.png.83c30ff11b32fb96e1daa34edb45da50.png

Because of this mistake your calculation doesn't fit fully.

Oh gosh, I recalled a 1-5 drop range. My bad, I'm incredibly sorry

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Yuyureka said:

@Antimon & @bolitho76 gave detailed answers already, but it's a fun math problem.  Bolitho's point about the shard range changing w/ the use of SP, makes sense, and I probably overlooked it before.  Since, the range increases, the avg per drop also increases, meaning you need less drops of the boss girls, to clear the tiers.

I agree that tier 1 is more efficient.  You'll clear it w/ ~48 less CP, than tier 2, b/c tier 1 needs about 2 fewer drops.  I think it's also more desirable, b/c you get tons of GXP from there.  It depends if you want to have ~200k GXP at the end, or progress towards tier 3.  You need about 7 SP for either tier, and any extra shards needed can be obtained easily, w/ CP regen, w/o SP.  Since, the 5% drop rate is the same, and CP and SP needed in both tiers are similar, but Tier 1 rewards more girls and GXP, I'd spend my ~800 CP in Tier 1 for RH.

Regarding drop rate luck, you'll definitely clear either tier in the process of recruiting RH, b/c they need 25-28 drops w/ SP.  You'd need a crazy high drop rate above 9-9.8%,  to not clear either tier.  My avg mythic drop rate is 6.25%, for the 10 M6s I've recruited.  My avg CP spent is 826 CP, when I used 5 SP.  That's why 6.3% is in the middle of that chart's range.

944761368_YuyurekasRoyalHousemaidDilemma.png.19574b9e3b92b9bc4b1a5b35fbbcafbd.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to the advice of my fellow forum members, I can proudly present my 10th Mythic!

568160747_ScreenShot2022-10-24at9_13_50PM.thumb.png.d9c77717dd467827795aee6e7f119b10.png

I actually only needed 7 SP instead of 8, so I guess I lucked out in getting fewer drops from the Tier 1 girls than anticipated. It took me 780 fights (269 from natural regen and other saved resources), so in line with my other Mythics (all of which have taken between 590 and 870 fights). Really the only thing that made her slightly more expensive was the two extra SP, but I had those saved up already (Edit: And I just got one for free from Kinky in Costumes, so that event is good for something!).

Starting from 0 shards of each of the Tier 1 girls I ended with:

Piper - 21 shards

Hanna - 52 shards

Riley - 22 shards

Still a ways to go to clear Tier 1, but it's good to know that it isn't that much more expensive to pursue a Mythic on a loaded tier as long as you have the SP. Thanks to everyone in the forum for your help, I probably wouldn't have gone after her without your analysis and would have been pining after those white boots stockings for the next 12 months. ☺️

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 3

So, I didn't want to go for her because I still had all 3 girls on Jackson T1.

Still, I used my free CP on Jackson, to get some frags. And I've had 13 drops in 113 fights (without SP), so a very nice 11.5%.

That's when things went sideways as I told myself that I could go for her, seeing those good results. I know about probabilities and independent draws but I fell for it anyway ...

Then I had a quite average 6 drops out of 88 fights but without any troll girl drop so I kept feeling confident.

And of course I had some dry spells combined with an increase in troll girl drops. It culminated at the end with 102 fights needed for 2 drops while getting 6 troll girl drops in the meantime. That final drop was on the last charge of my 7th SP.

My stats :
- 905 fights (203 stored/free and 720 from refills, I had 18 left after the last refill)
- 12'084 kobans (including the cost of 7 SP, 4 restocks and 320 kobans for auto fights)
- 57 drops to get 100 shards  => 6.30% drop rate (6.88% total for my 10 fully recorded mythics)
- 34 drops out of 792 fights (not fully recorded) for the troll girls (4.29%), 102 fragments total (including the 34 bonus from SP)

Not the one that cost me the most but still too expensive. At least this time I have the excuse of other girls on the troll.

The slightly bright side : I took first place in daily contest so I got 300 kobans back ...

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I started out with 10 shards.

53 "free" fights for 4 drops.

50 fights over and over, one fight at a time, for the following drops:

2 + 0 + 0 + 5 + 2 + 7 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 5 + 3

703 fights for 45 drops, 6.4%.

The 100+ fights in a row with no drops were excruciating. On the other hand, 7 drops in 50 fights was a record for me.

• Like 9

Started with 1 shard so basically no shards. It went unusually well, ~14h before MDR-end I had 29 shards only with natural regen. Used cp from seasons and ~4,7k kobans (excluding SP) and finished with the regen CP. Much better than expected and next MD should be easy.

• Like 5

Yesterday I could gain Royal Housemaid as my second mythic girl.

1728851300_2022-10-25-MDR13-KniglichesHausmdchen-1.JPG.0a7e2f85d13e3605b776eedf81dc6e6c.JPG

I had enough kobans (about 13000) and 10 SP-boosters (mainly from PoV's second paths) and a cleared out tier 2, as I got Balista together with High Mage Arcana in the previous MDR.

The shards lasted long, so I expected to have enough opportunities and time to play in a relaxed way and to do single fights - mainly on the second day to use much natural regeneration (and because there might be a daily contest with villain fights - and there was indeed!).

But as often lately, it was totally different from what I planned due to real life requirements - so that I did most of the fights in the last two hours of the event and of course I had to use the x10-fights-button then.

I got the last shards for Royal Housemaid about 10 minutes before reset!

The other thing, where I changed my plan completely, was the tier.

I read in this thread about all your considerations concerning other girls on the same tier with much interest and thankfulness, thought about this and also about my approach to get High Mage Arcana together with Balista in the last MDR (which didn't cost more CP, but two more SP-boosters)...

And so I decided to change to tier 1 after the first 90 fights, where I still had two girls (Riley at 60 and Hanna at 87 shards), as to clear tier 1 too without needing additional CP (and time) for these two girls, because I had enough stored SP-boosters anyways.

I needed 1049 CP for Royal Housemaid - 51 drops for 101 shards - drop rate of 4.86 %.

(Due to x10-fights and some mistakes I had a few drops without SP.)

209 CP were free (17 at start, 89 natural regeneration, 12 from daily goals, 4 from PoV, 6 from SE and 81 from seasons) and 840 CP were refilled with 9036 kobans.

For x10-fights I spent additional 840 kobans - so together 9876 kobans.

It was quite expensive due to that low drop rate and to my stressful timing and need of x10-fights.

But I could also finish both boss girls.

Hanna with 4 drops for 14 shards - 156 CP until she was finished - drop rate 2.56 % and
Riley with 13 drops for 40 shards - 579 CP until she was finished - drop rate 2.25 %.

For that I needed only 1 additional SP-booster (6 instead of 5) and had still 2 (+1)-shards left on the 6th.

(Drops 51 + 4 + 13 = 68, I know, but I had 4 drops without SP, therefore only 64 (+1)-shards used.)

If you are interested in the whole process, you can see my table here.

1501777234_2022-10-25-MDR13-KniglichesHausmdchen-Tabelle-1.thumb.JPG.55abf32c18cd85e41e68ef2684611ac5.JPG

942069718_2022-10-25-MDR13-KniglichesHausmdchen-Tabelle-2.thumb.JPG.95fed317afe79b3b3b9b013949a77a69.JPG

There might be small mistakes, but I hope no big ones, because I did my fights and my notes in a hurry, but tried my best to sort it out afterwards.

Unless my calculating is completely wrong, then drop rates for me this time were much lower than expected.

At some point in all that hustle I thought "I'm too old for that...". 😂

But I'm very glad, that I had enough resources (and just enough time) to gain my second mythic girl and to clear out tier 1 on the way. 😊

Edit:
In addition to that I could reach 1st rank in the daily contest and win 300 kobans (and some points for PoV) and also got 1 SP-booster from SE due to those many fights.

Edit 2:
Another mistake I made: I completely forgot about switching back to tier 2 after I had gotten Riley.
I would have come closer to unlocking tier3, as Jackson's Crew would have gained 38 more levels.
But I got a lot of books instead.

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ October 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #13 - Royal Housemaid ⚫