Legendary Girl

DaaLord

à l’instant, bolitho76 a dit :

so you need ca. 300 combativity from other sources.

So close, and yet you forgot to answer the actual question :D

300 Combativity = 3240 Kobans

That's just an average, of course. Add at least a 20 to 50% safety margin, depending on how much you trust your luck 😛

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

So close, and yet you forgot to answer the actual question

Not really. I wanted that he do the last step on his own. Mostly because I don't know if he is .com or Nutaku. Your answer is right for .com, for Nutaku it's 540. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

10% dropchance, droprange 1-3, so from 100 combativity are 20 shards expectable. 500 combativity in average to get the girl. From natural regen+ Daily goals 54 combativity per day, so you need ca. 300 combativity from other sources.

There's also an option to use Sandalwood Perfume, which will cut your refills needed amount.

On the other side he has to own the Sandalwood and one Sandalwood needs 540/90 Koban/Nuban to buy. So with Sandalwood he will be only ca. 100/17 Koban/Nuban cheaper as without so for calculation how expensiv the first Legendary Day Girl is, it's irrelevant if you have Sandalwood or not.

On 11/12/2022 at 1:39 PM, bolitho76 said:

10% dropchance, droprange 1-3, so from 100 combativity are 20 shards expectable. 500 combativity in average to get the girl. From natural regen+ Daily goals 54 combativity per day, so you need ca. 300 combativity from other sources.

Is there a chance to get a 100 shard drop? Also another question is, can you get a 100 shard drop (for example for any rarity excluding mythical) after having at least 1 shard like for example I have a girl that has 15 shards on her, then can I get a 100 shard drop for her, making my total shard count 115 (so 15 bonus items).

10 hours ago, DaaLord said:

Ok thx and damn super lucky xd.

Well, not exactly "super" lucky... 71 shards wasted mean a lot of fights. SUPERlucky is when you drop around the first 60 fights. It can happen and happened to me 3 times so far in the game. It can happen to you too, LD is democratic.

But...

LD it's a roulette weel, and after a while if you don't have large spare resources like FinderKeeper and other pro that replied,  is better to leave without a drop. You have more convenient Legendary 5 sources - Boss Bang, Legendary Contests, Club, Champions and Leagues can deal you one quite for free to begin with.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 4