• Ronda
    • Carnival Gossy
    • (none)

Pretty sad OD for me:

- I got Kelina after 3 days, using 2x20 combativity refills

- I got Cheryl after 4.5 days, using 7.5x20 refills

- I got 20 shards of Uma

- I got 35 shards of Gossy in 3 Champion fights

Total: 2 girls for 2112 Kobans and some Pantheon rewards. I intended to go for Uma and do one more round against Matsuda, but after spending another 20 fights of natural regen for 0 shard, I think it's time to call it quit :)  (Also, Matsuda kills me in 4 rounds, once again, so it would take ages to defeat him, just for a chance to get 70 Shards)

• Like 3

grafik.png.f6be7eac11a276e793b20b818f3fea04.png

Started with 27/34 Girls in the OD. Gott Deputy Uma after 15 drops from 134 combativity, Alisandra after 17 drops from 211 combativity (first time since months that I had 2 girls at Villains in OD!) and Ronda from Romero. Duchess Scarlett will stay for the Pachinko LC and also the 3 other girls have to wait for MyP or next year OD.

• Like 2

I started with 9/34 girls and finished with 12/34

I got Deputy uma ( 173 CP -18 drops - Drop rate 10.4%)

Cheshire Kelina : i had already 74 shards for her and i got the remaining 26 shards (78 CP -5 drops - drop rate 6.41 %)

and i got also the mission girl Akari.

I got also 70 shads for both champions girls.

image_2022-11-19_134303832.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 3

Orgy Days 36 2022
12 -> 15/34 girls

Already had the mission girl Akari.

First, I got Deputy Uma.  Her legendary shards helped me more in the shard PoV, and I liked her art.  Didn't keep track of drops, but it took about 3 days.

Then, went after Sheriff Spook, b/c I already had 62 shards, and needed her element for passives.  It took about 1.75 days.

I got Alisandra right afterwards, from just 2 CP w/ a 100 shard drop.  Didn't need her element, but I liked her art.

Got 35 shards for Ronda from 3 fights vs. Romero, but it was stage 3-5, so 1/2 drops.

Got 70 shards for Carnival Gossy from 3 fights vs. Matsuda, stage 1-3, for 2/3 drops.  Now, she can appear in the sultry mysteries shop for 90 SC, but I don't need her element for passives.

I went after Lives last, b/c she's eccentric, but didn't spend any kobans for her.  I've seen her appear in the MP often.  Ended up w/ 11 shards for her.

Ultimately, got 3 girls w/o spending kobans, and made progress on 3 other girls.

2022-11-19_8-44-49.png.439fa314b88f8f6c5d391e293e8e2778.png

Don't ask why Carnival Bimbette is lvl 400... idk why.  Maybe it was for GXP/Gem contests.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

3 ore fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Duchess Scarlett will stay for the Pachinko LC 

Is Duchess Scarlett available for you in the pachinko? 'Cause I did not see her available in my pachinko pool, and double checking in the harem page I found out she does not say "Get me in Pachinko" as new pachinko permanents girls should, but instead she says "I was available in orgy days, I'll be back later" like event girls 

no pachinko.jpg

Edited by Antimon
  • Surprised :O 2

That's new and if it's not just an error they'll fix on Monday, then it really sucks. It was bad enough that new girls made for Kinkversary in July don't go to the EP pool, if they extended this restriction to new girls made for OD the rest of the year... Well, this would be bad (especially unannounced, as was the case for the first Kinkversary, of course).

• Like 2

On the last day, I ended up taking a shot at getting the gems chest, after managing to get the KC girl with just 1 refill, as I was feeling kind of lucky after spending all my kiss rewards.

A few hundred orbs later, I had gotten the other 3 girls I needed for the gems chest, which was pretty good. However, got 3 non-event girls from Epic Pachinko, which was really lucky. And Epic Pachinko is now cleaned out.

• Like 5

Duchess Scarlett still out of pachinko permanent pool, and now my conspiracy theorist side is whispering to my ears that when they said that they'll introduce just one girl during orgy days they actually meant "one girl to pachinko permanent pool, the other new one will be event limited"

Edited by Antimon
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

"one girl to pachinko permanent pool, the other new one will be event limited"

We don't know that the other one is in the EP pool. In fact, we know she isn't either, thanks to Yami checking the tags. So basically, it seems that OD's new girls became "exclusive" BS just like the two girls from KV which replaces OD in July... Which sucks balls.

And it's apparently also happening in CxH, so I'm not optimistic about this being an error now. I'll still go fish for confirmation either way tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

*throws the tinfoil hat away*

10 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I'll still go fish for confirmation either way tomorrow.

Jokes aside, if this is the new norm, it would be extremely nice of them to, like, explicitly and officially tell us. Stealth changing it in a "maybe they won't notice" way, makes it only worse, imho.

I'm indifferent.

I think the delay of marking the 2 new OD girls for the pachinko isn't a big deal, since it takes a month for girls to get added to the EP/MP anyway.  If they aren't immediately labelled as available in the pachinko, that could just be an oversight.

If they aren't added to the pachinko, then I can empty the EP faster.  If they are, then I can recruit them later.  It's not like I really need these 3-star girls.

Maybe they just changed the schedule at which they update the girl data, to be added to the pachinko.

There's other stuff going on w/ mythic equipment atm, which will also drop from the mythic pachinko.

There could be bugs involved, it could be delayed, could be intentional, etc.

We know they're working on a double pachinko event, where you get 2 girls for the price of one, so I don't see the reasoning behind decreasing the pachinko pool.

I think this is probably just an oversight, and wouldn't alarm anyone that wasn't looking deep in the code for hints of a betrayal or a conspiracy.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think the delay of marking the 2 new OD girls for the pachinko isn't a big deal, since it takes a month for girls to get added to the EP/MP anyway.  If they aren't immediately labelled as available in the pachinko, that could just be an oversight.

You're thinking of the CE girls being added to the MP pool, that has a delay. New OD girls have always been added to the EP pool immediately (right at the start of OD even).

• Like 1

Good news, everyone! B|

Confirmed with Kinkoid, it was just a mistake, it will be fixed (for the two HH girls, the two GH guys, and the one CxH girl). We can expect future new characters made for OD to be permanently added to the EP pool as usual.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

3 ore fa, Liliat ha scritto:

You mean, like they did several times for everything related to the Pachinko? :D (Drop rates, Legendary Days girls, ...)

Yep, never said I loved their pachinko stealthiness the other times 😅 What I said applies to all those situation you mentioned 

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 1