• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2003.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Flying Lessons
My kinky hero,

Are you ready to put your cock in Alt. Airi’s cockpit?

Ending on the 19th of November, you can recruit the talented mecha pilot in your Harem!

Time for a take off..of your clothes!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Airi

This event (usually) happens two times one time each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_November_Kinky_leg.jpg <-clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

A famous  member said "Thanx for the free stuff"

League 8 shards 3 drops from 30 fights drop rate 10%

season : 92 shards  92 drops from 194 kisses drop rate 47.42%

for me , i find it more beneficial to have only 1 KC per month .also it is in the middle of the month which gives me a lot of time to save resources.

image_2022-11-18_101224577.png

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 039 (2022/11/17-19) X
Alt. Airi (Unreleased HCL port I DON'T have ^^) X
Season: 63 shard drops in 135 wins (range: 1-1) 
League: 18 shard drops in 175 wins (range: 1-4) total: 39
------------------

(Yes I got two flower bunches).

• Like 1

I like the new format for KC. I had some stored kisses at the end of October, expecting to spend them on Week 1 for KC. Instead, I spent everything for the first ~10 days, until I reached ~9800 points in Season. Then I started saving kisses again. I entered this KC with a bit more than 100 kisses (Mostly PoA/PoG Kisses, I think, and a bit of Daily rewards). Then I was able to get Airi with +25 Kisses from Season and Natural regen on top of that.

This makes this event a lot more doable, and we can still properly play season before/after the event (We just need to start saving a bit before KC starts, so we can more asily optimize PoV rewards)

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

il y a 43 minutes, Liliat a dit :

I like the new format for KC. I had some stored kisses at the end of October, expecting to spend them on Week 1 for KC. Instead, I spent everything for the first ~10 days, until I reached ~9800 points in Season. Then I started saving kisses again. I entered this KC with a bit more than 100 kisses (Mostly PoA/PoG Kisses, I think, and a bit of Daily rewards). Then I was able to get Airi with +25 Kisses from Season and Natural regen on top of that.

This makes this event a lot more doable, and we can still properly play season before/after the event (We just need to start saving a bit before KC starts, so we can more asily optimize PoV rewards)

i started to play the season the first day of KC and i am already at level 48. so no concern about not getting the second girl.

if your goal is to get the second girl and not the bonus gems, it is really doable to start season in KC.

il y a une heure, madahmed a dit :

if your goal is to get the second girl and not the bonus gems, it is really doable to start season in KC.

It's certainly doable, but also kinda pointless now. Either you save your kisses from the end of the previous month and start 2 weeks later, or start immediately and reach the 45 kisses before KC starts. Either way, you get your 45 season kisses.

That wasn't possible with the previous format, as 7 to 12 days were usually not enough to reach Tier 56; so you had to rely on past month's saved rewards.

Now you can have enough kisses for KC, and not sacrifice your season (Which makes it easier to e.g. complete daily goals for season fights).

• Like 3

Alt. Airi's KC

2022-11-19_7-46-22.png.9a6b8d93dd5e8b68b941be6f86adaa8c.png

Using 45 kisses from seasons, 2 days of regen, and 10 kisses from a champion, got me 84 shards.

I bought 40 kisses for the last 16 shards, w/ 7 kisses leftover.  The last 16 drops from 33 kisses, for about a 48% drop rate.

Those 40 kisses cost me 854 kos, which is a similar value as ~80 CP.  I decided to get her at the last minute, rather than leaving her for the SM, since it'd cost me 64 SC to get her, when I'd rather spend that on CP, or save for an L5.

She's my 96th physical 🟠 girl.

2022-11-19_7-14-30.png.5afd93550fb52acdf9e0f3e3178e5647.png

I didn't store kisses, and I've finished obtaining the current season's main rewards (up to tier 64 atm).

This way, I didn't halt my physical gem growth, by wasting 24 kiss regen daily.  16 days prior to the KC is 384 gems.  I earned 2482 physical gems so far this month.  It all adds up.

2022-11-19_7-14-41.png.90eacd4089d9d13f2ddb1fcd0afd56a9.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 9 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

This way, I didn't halt my physical gem growth, by wasting 24 kiss regen daily.  16 days prior to the KC is 384 gems.  I earned 2482 physical gems so far this month.  It all adds up.

2022-11-19_7-14-41.png.90eacd4089d9d13f2ddb1fcd0afd56a9.png

Good point about gems . as @Liliat mentioned in the previous comment , it is also a good strategy to start the season from the begining.

but it requires at least 13 days of regenration without missing any kiss and you will end up with 4 days before KC to try to save kisses from Champions.

in my case , i know that i wont be always present  due to my work IRL and other family stuff and thus i cant follow this strategy . i prefer to collect kisses in a chilly way in the 17 first days of the month and throwing them out in one day. 

also i havent played HC before (just biefly) so all girls are obtainable for me .if i had most of HC girls and a calendar about coming girls in KC , i would certainly adapt my strategy to that because may be for you also it would not be good to save kisses and when KC comes ,you find that you had the girl.

though i may consider your point about gems in the future when i will need physical gems.

• Like 1