Top Secret Archive  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Undercover Valentina

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Space Adventures. Next Event >>

2030.jpg

Mythic Revival

Mission: Impenetrable
Mythical hero,

Prepare your goldmember for your next mission!

Starting today and ending on the 25th of November, you’ll have the chance to prove your worth to the totally sexy spy - Undercover Valentina.

Cum and join her for yet another exciting mission!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Physical.png Undercover Valentina

HH_Calendar_November_MythicRev.jpg <- clickable

• Thanks 2

For some reason I just decided to go for her straight away instead of waiting for natural regen. I've started with 20 shards I got from her original MD.

image.png.caeefa17ba84682bbea0120ac0caa080.png

2 more girls to go and Revivals will catch up to Norou when I started gathering Mythics. And I hope I'll be able to see more revivals for the first 10 girls I'm missing currently

image.png.5b7a6a4cfeed9f9f5a5908a562bd531f.png

That said, good luck everyone!

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

i hoped that she will be on an unfinished boss for me to facilitate my choice but i made up my mind.

i have got 4 shards previously for her. and i have 69 CP stored but kobans are not sufficiant to participate in this MDR and the next MD.

i may go for 12 shards or i may store the CP for the next POA in two days.

I already have a physical mythic girl (Bianca). i am missing voyeur , sensual and Dom mythics.

next MDR , we may get New year Estelle who is sensual ,and i prefer to save kobans for her or Finnalmecia if she is the one revived.

Good luck for everyone.

• Like 1

I didn't have any shards of her to begin with... but I'm having the kobans and Sandalwoods (at last) and she's lovely! 🤤

So I'm contemplating whether I should go for her as my first Mythic (Physical is quite a good element), or should I wait for a more convenient one 🤔

My 11th Mythic, and second Orange/Physical after Elder Magus Bianca. (Screenshot caught her mid blink, but it kind of looks like she's having an orgasm which seems fitting for this game so I kept it 😆)

931120687_ScreenShot2022-11-23at8_29_23PM.thumb.png.914ee31a6f5964cba26c3882d0f80b5c.png

Total of 799 fights (53 from regen, 66 from Seasons, the rest from refills), similar to what Royal Housemaid cost me. I decided to do most of my fights today to take advantage of the two villains contests. I was going to leave the last few shards for regen tomorrow, but I noticed I was leading the CbC by only a few thousand points so I decided to finish her off. I also had Preya sitting at 92 shards on Silvanus Tier 3, so it worked out perfectly for her to take a few sprays from the 5th Sandalwood Perfume and now I've cleared Silvanus.

White/submissive gems are my least needed right now but they'll be useful after Alt. Finalmecia's revival next month.

Good luck to everyone still going after her!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

My ☹️ stats :
- 956 fights (195 stored/free and 770 from refills, I had 9 left after the last refill)
- 11'664 kobans (including the cost of the 5 SP and 648 from auto fights)
- 51 drops to get 100 shards  => 5.33% drop rate (6.71% total for my 11 fully recorded mythics)

• Like 4

I'm just passing by to say that the MDR seems to have bugged out.

There is currently 63 300 shards left, goig down on HH.com . So if you don't have her/couldn't get the lasts shards, go take your prize :P

EDIT: ho. They just deleted everything. 

But they added a day randomly, i'm lost 🤣

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, Boulie2 a dit :

There is currently 63 300 shards left, goig down on HH.com . So if you don't have her/couldn't get the lasts shards, go take your prize :P

Total chaos 30 minutes before the end of the event, for the 2nd most expensive event in the game. This will go well :D

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

there was some payment issue on Nutaku and a notification said:

image.thumb.png.7b9438a39c9dde099f7bfc16709953b8.png

Maybe they accidentally compensated hh.com as well?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

But they added a day randomly, i'm lost

Not randomly. There were payment issues at Nutaku yesterday and so a lot of players couldn't buy bundles. In discord were many complains about that they can't get the combativity from Bundles. KK had no chance to clear this issue yesterday with Nutaku and decided to give one day more so the players who bought bundles for the Mythic can get her today.

Edit: I should read the thread to the end before I write... 🥴

Edited by bolitho76
  • Haha 1

Wow, an extra day for U. Valentina's 🟠 MDR.  I had her already, she's my first mythic girl.  This still benefits me, b/c I think MPx1s are still dropping from villains.  It also means that players who didn't get her yet, have an extra 54 CP of regen (worth 583.2 kos).

I made a lot of mistakes when I got her last year, since she was my first.  I only used 2 SP, almost no regen, and ended up having to buy ~1180 CP, making her my most expensive M6 at 13.9k kos.  Worth it though, since everyone loves Tifa.

968344823_undercovervalentinadroprate2.thumb.png.cc087296e2d5aae66dd96c75cee4be54.png
Art by Sakimichan.

• Like 3

il y a 6 minutes, spacedragon64 a dit :

It take me about 1100 fights to earn her, so, i was very unlucky (usually take about 700-800 fights).

For the last 20 shards, many of the 50 fights give me zero shards.

By far, the more costly mythic girl i earn.

Cost me enough that i may stop buying them....

MDR girls always costs more than original MD girls.

unless you skip LD and OD and to save Combativity fights and reduce the cost, you will fininsh by spending a lot for MDR girls since it is only 2 days and the shards are scarce compared to MD especially if the girl is popular or from a good element.

Woohoo! I got my first Mythic girl ever on KK games! 🙂

The extra day for MDR + the PoA task (winning villains 80 times) + having a DC involving winning villains fights, made me decide to seize this opportunity :)

I used 4 SP, took 74 fights from the free path on seasons, 75 from the paid path, ~160 fights from natural regen (and maybe some saved from before the event), and used roughly 3,060 kobans for refills, so about 280 fights from the koban refiils, for a total of 56 drops from ~590 fights.

I think that I was quite lucky kobans wise :) I should cut some of my kobans "loss" by taking the reward of the daily contest.

Now I had to understand what to do with her 😂 I will upgrade her slowly, I have the gifts and books.

I have resources for 2 more Mythics right now. If it will go by @garadron's order, I will skip Finalmecia, and try to get 1-2 of the sensual Mythics in MDRs.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ November 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #14 - Undercover Valentina 🟠