Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, last double date I didn't have any girls in any of the pachinko so it was a non event. 

Not really a problem this time, with the orgy days happening at the same time, and I even had a girl appear in the mythic pachinko I didn't already have.

• Hearts 1

This DD was like expected to me: No Girl avalaible.

OD was cleared, EpP too and after I have less than 10 girls in MyP Pool remaining no Girl in the rotations.

I don't complain, because the event is made for player who have to gain a lot of Girls in Pachinkos and not for Veterans who have more than 90% of all possible Girls. So: Good luck to all who need girls!

• Like 4

Spent 186 EPx1 orbs to get only Winter Hima and Magician Crystal.
Really terrible drop rate but this compensate my really good drop rate during CE.

Stopping here because I want to keep a security margin for future CEs (250 orbs left).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

I had 19 girls available, spend 89 orbs to get 3+3 (very lucky for me), ill get two in villains, one in dailys and i have 10 remaining to get with event orbs or EP x10 orbs. First time i actually have enough for all, so ill probably spend them to get all 19 girls. Epic catch to get so many for half the price.

• GG 1

I wasn't aware that the DD finished... so I didn't get all the girls that I could from it...

At least I got about 720 from it (some were used to get a girl from the MP). 4 girls were from the OD, so my EP pool has decreased by 13 girls iirc.

Edited by OmerB

I recognised that, when you have only 1 girl available in MP, and get it via MPx1 orbs, you still get the 100 shards extra (compensation only) and hence 100/1000 shards reduced. It was not an issue for me, since I was not able to get all 1000/1000 thanks to 2.4% drop rate, but generally it was a negative surprise and something to take care of in the future, when DD and CbC day 1 overlap.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.png

This is my situation and there will be no change. The CE Girls dropped at Monday with the CbC-Orb spending objective, in MyP wasn't a girl available (2 girls in the pool 🙂 ), my EpP Pool is empty for a longer time so... Good luck to all who haven't cleared their pools!

In PSH it's a little bit different:

image.png

And here I'll get the second EpNCx10 Orb from the PoR free path in some hours so another drop fo sure. With a little bit luck drop some EpPx1 from Pops until the end and perhaps a 8th drop in this DD will empty my EpNC mostly (9 Girls at the moment, including 2 from CE)

I emptied my EP and got all the girls from a CE for my first time! 😃

I will be able to open the gems chest for my first time (I wondered for a long time what's in that chest) :)

• Like 2
  • GG 2