• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

IMG_1599.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Flying Lessons
My kinky hero,

Are you ready for some flying and other lessons from Alt. Sabine?

You have until the 17th of December, to recruit this elite mecha pilot in your Harem!

Don’t be shy and get ready for takeoff!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Sabine

This event (usually) happens two times one time each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_OrgyDays.jpg <-clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 2

100/100 as well. I didn't have kisses stored (Started the event at 18/10: natural regen, and I waited for the last minute to claim the 8 kisses from the calendar bundle), and I haven't used my season rewards. With 1 KC per month (and paid PoV), it's a lot easier to finish!

I used:

- Natural regen (55)
- Xmas bundle (8)
- Daily bundle (5)
- 1 Champion (10)
- PoV (40)
- SB rewards (4)

And some league fights

That's a nice change, when compared to the 10s of KC girls I got stuck at 60+ shards 😛

• Like 7

I stopped at 70 shards.  If I needed her for passives, I would've spent kobans to get her.  My goals were to unlock the mythic gear from seasons, and earn Xtals for the SE.

Surprisingly, got 33 shards w/ 11 drops from leagues.  Did 82 league fights w/o refills, so that's a 13.41% drop rate, which is above the expected 10%.

The other 37 shards were from seasons, but I didn't keep track of kisses used.  Since season KC drop rate is 50%, it must've been ~74 kisses. 

25 kisses were from seasons, 10 kisses from champions, and some from the SM.

I considered if it made sense to get the 6k kos SE cards now for the OD (150 CP) and KC (90 kisses), but I'd rather use it on the MDR (Dec 24th), or MD (Jan 5th).  Most likely the MD, b/c that's when 450 CP would be available.  Jan 5th is the 30th day of the event, and the last day of the MD.  Only 15 CP would be wasted on the CE.  I don't know what I'd do w/ the 279 kisses.  Probably save it 9 days, until the KC on the 15th, guaranteeing the KC girl, but temporarily slowing down season progress.

2022-12-17_12-07-32.png.161d28e27187ce82470e4e4519c39e93.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

She cost me way too much (see the SM Shop not only not helping but basically taunting me with its bugged offer for way more shards than I needed near the end). But I got her. For the first time ever, I didn't actually count my drops (let alone how many Kisses and kobans I threw into this). But... it's done (yay?).

• Like 2