Trapped City and beyond

jusawino

It means it's coming soon also if you still need to get the event girls from bosses or still need to get girls from bosses go farm for them also you can upgrade the stars of your harem as well while waiting nothing to spend the energy on until the next one comes up but my guess for when the next quest comes out will be around the 13th of December since they normally come out on second Wednesday of the month.

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the stuck club I missed two energy refills one at "Cave in Fire" level 140 and just recently "Trapped City"  level 150

because both times I had 100 energy points already.

Just follow Natstar's advice, and go farm girls from bosses that didn't drop for you previously.

I personally wouldn't upgrade the stars of your existing harem as you will get 2 new girls over the next 3 weeks and

they will be much cheaper to upgrade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol, only 2-3 steps to finish Trapped City, and no energy, i spend 240 kobans to refill. After losing 21 energy, i see "Coming Soon" =))) click, click, click, and i realized that like DHarry =)) my "79 energy", my "240 kobans" :((

Edited by gamenvh
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, gamenvh said:

lol, only 2-3 steps to finish Trapped City, and no energy, i spend 240 kobans to refill. After losing 21 energy, i see "Coming Soon" =))) click, click, click, and i realized that like DHarry =)) my "79 energy", my "240 kobans" :((

impatience is an expensive bitch. ;)

Edited by Habi

On 12/12/2017 at 11:20 PM, gamenvh said:

That sucks. I regretted spending half of that a few times during cyber monday because i could still be busy today if I hadn't. Ah well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/12/2017 at 4:38 PM, natstar said:

It means it's coming soon also if you still need to get the event girls from bosses or still need to get girls from bosses go farm for them also you can upgrade the stars of your harem as well while waiting nothing to spend the energy on until the next one comes up but my guess for when the next quest comes out will be around the 13th of December since they normally come out on second Wednesday of the month.

Yeah that's right.  While I was waiting for the next quest in Plain of Rituals to start, I went back to tease Bremen into giving up girls I hadn't won from him, so far not a bite and no success - immensely frustrating as I've been trying to win Marina ever since I started Bremen Town.  I think it'll be closer to 13 January for a new Plain of Rituals quest as the New Year is nigh upon us!  I just keep accumulating gifts and books so I can upgrade any girls I get either from events or chance drops.  Trouble is in my two games where I've maxed out the Plain of rituals quests, I've also maxed out the affection stars of all my girls (that was some effort in the case of Abraël).  To the developers, I would suggest witholding advancing the game to the next quest until at least two new quests are ready to start.  This means players have a longer period in the game and might mean we no longer get ahead of ourselves while the developers work on the next quest to follow.

On 12/9/2017 at 4:38 PM, natstar said:

Yeah, maybe,  Another person referred to missing out on energy refills.  That happened to me too - twice - when I should have been using them to advance through the quests.  I am assuming there must have been a glitch in getting the next quest ready for launch as it has been quite a while now.  However, I suggest the developers not bow in to pressure from us and that they make sure the next quest works well, the artwork is up to the usual high standard and that the storyline is compelling (and funny).  We would appreciate being kept informed as to what's happening and how things are going.  When the next quest is released, I would be really keen to see what Finalmecia did with that dragon that had all the female observers dry-wretching.  I would expect some pretty disgusting surprises!  Or is it better left to our imagination?  Better still - and I have said it before - delay the release of the next quest even longer until the quest after that is also ready, or nearly ready.  This would give us a chance to advance for longer through the game before hitting the brick wall of "coming soon".  For those like me who have managed to acquire all three girls from Finalmecia, and have maxed out all their harem girls' affection stars, it is a matter of going back to see if we can win girls from earlier worlds.  I have been accumulating gifts and books in my two earliest games so I can upgrade any new girls I get almost straight away.  It becomes a matter of accumulating enough cash to advance the new girls' affection status and this may mean forgoing gifts from time to time.  I expect an event at some stage so I will have a chance to win girls then.  I am assuming a Valentine event will be repeated this year.

1 hour ago, Peckerbird said:

Yeah, maybe,  Another person referred to missing out on energy refills.  That happened to me too - twice - when I should have been using them to advance through the quests.  I am assuming there must have been a glitch in getting the next quest ready for launch as it has been quite a while now.  However, I suggest the developers not bow in to pressure from us and that they make sure the next quest works well, the artwork is up to the usual high standard and that the storyline is compelling (and funny).  We would appreciate being kept informed as to what's happening and how things are going.  When the next quest is released, I would be really keen to see what Finalmecia did with that dragon that had all the female observers dry-wretching.  I would expect some pretty disgusting surprises!  Or is it better left to our imagination?  Better still - and I have said it before - delay the release of the next quest even longer until the quest after that is also ready, or nearly ready.  This would give us a chance to advance for longer through the game before hitting the brick wall of "coming soon".  For those like me who have managed to acquire all three girls from Finalmecia, and have maxed out all their harem girls' affection stars, it is a matter of going back to see if we can win girls from earlier worlds.  I have been accumulating gifts and books in my two earliest games so I can upgrade any new girls I get almost straight away.  It becomes a matter of accumulating enough cash to advance the new girls' affection status and this may mean forgoing gifts from time to time.  I expect an event at some stage so I will have a chance to win girls then.  I am assuming a Valentine event will be repeated this year.

they don't have a glitch for the next quest. they have a small team and the artists have been swamped, so they pushed the release of the new quest forwards over the holidays.
they are back from holiday celebrations now, so I guess they will continue their work again.

On 12/12/2017 at 12:10 PM, DHarry said:

I first read, coming soon as euh, some very fast orgasm, but after tapping it twice I realised it just meant its not done yet. ?

On 1/2/2018 at 8:46 PM, Chthugha said:

they don't have a glitch for the next quest. they have a small team and the artists have been swamped, so they pushed the release of the new quest forwards over the holidays.
they are back from holiday celebrations now, so I guess they will continue their work again.

Yes, I imagine so.  Unlike some who have complained I'm relaxed about it because I imagine there is absolutely heaps to do to get the next quests ready and working well.  We seem to have had a lot of events lately, some revivals and some new (and needing new artwork).  I think you guys are doing an amazing job and deserve to be congratulated!  You have some mighty skilled artists.  It can be hard to show sometimes quite subtle expressions and body language (often unique to the character shown), but they've pulled it off.  When I suggested delaying the release of the next quest until the one after that is ready (or nearly ready) to launch, I thought I was offering a constructive suggestion.  However, I could see some players would take a pretty dim view of this idea as they are showing a high level of impatience now.  But to hell with them, I say.  Take the time to get it right, especially the artwork.  I'd hate to see a drop in standards just to satisfy a number of impatient players.

• Like 1

I'd gone back to battle Finalmecia (despite having had all her girls drop) as I have so far failed to get any girls from Gruntt or Dark Lord in my two most advanced games despite spending ages trying.  This must be a record for dismal failure!  Now, back to Finalmecia... while battling her I had another one of those unnamed and mysterious spheres drop.  When this happened last time the Trapped City quest was released not long after.  The sphere sems to be a pre-release development phase in test running the next quest.  I wonder if this is the case this time.  Given that Winter Chill is a new event and not a revival, HH artists and game developers would have been very busy getting this ready so, with such a small team of artists, they have to be highly commended for their success.  In Bunny's Mother's second affection scene, there is some wonderful sequential and subtle humour.  I won't spoil it for those who haven't reached this level yet.  I really hope HH revive the Valentine's Day event and include Val Red Battler again.  She is absolutely gorgeous in her Valentine form and I'd love to have her in my harem.  She's an underrated hottie as it is.

29 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

I'd gone back to battle Finalmecia (despite having had all her girls drop) as I have so far failed to get any girls from Gruntt or Dark Lord in my two most advanced games despite spending ages trying.  This must be a record for dismal failure!  Now, back to Finalmecia... while battling her I had another one of those unnamed and mysterious spheres drop.  When this happened last time the Trapped City quest was released not long after.  The sphere sems to be a pre-release development phase in test running the next quest.  I wonder if this is the case this time.  Given that Winter Chill is a new event and not a revival, HH artists and game developers would have been very busy getting this ready so, with such a small team of artists, they have to be highly commended for their success.  In Bunny's Mother's second affection scene, there is some wonderful sequential and subtle humour.  I won't spoil it for those who haven't reached this level yet.  I really hope HH revive the Valentine's Day event and include Val Red Battler again.  She is absolutely gorgeous in her Valentine form and I'd love to have her in my harem.  She's an underrated hottie as it is.

Dark lord and gruntt both normally drop event harem members so no need to ever go back to them when you can just wait for a event to be on since event harem members don't reduce your chance of getting a boss girl after getting them.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:11 PM, Sombre said:

Be patient. If you want quality, you need to wait. Nobody want a bad story. 

I agree entirely and that's what I said.  However, other players seem to be becoming impatient.  Those mysterious spheres that dropped (two more recently) suggest that there are at least two ding-dong battles with Finalmecia ahead.  It's been interesting so far, if dragging out a little in the Trapped City sequence where Finalmecia was captured by the invoked dragon(?).  The Rivalry quest dragged out a lot and the developers fell for the trap of thinking all we really want is endless sex with Bunny.  We had her from the very start and we know by now what she's like!  I think the trapped city invocation sequence was on purpose in true soap opera tradition.  But whatever it was, the girls looking skyward at the whole supposedly sordid scene playing out showed maximum dry-wretching disgust.  It was very funny.  At the very end we are left hanging - something dire is about to happen.

i noticed that, while usually you recognize the bot accounts now by them not having player pages at all, that starting today profiles showed up which do have player pages but not girls pages, and are all said to have reached a "Ruins..." quest.
So this means two things: we know the name of the next scroll now, and the devs are already playtesting.
maybe if we are lucky they will start sooner than Jan 17

5 hours ago, Real Vincent said:

i noticed that, while usually you recognize the bot accounts now by them not having player pages at all, that starting today profiles showed up which do have player pages but not girls pages, and are all said to have reached a "Ruins..." quest.
So this means two things: we know the name of the next scroll now, and the devs are already playtesting.
maybe if we are lucky they will start sooner than Jan 17

official release date by the writer was announced to be january 17th (if everything went well) on the discord.
so that implies that sooner is unlikely, but later is possible if they encounter problems.

also, they always release new scrolls on wednesday, and the 17th is next wednesday.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:27 PM, natstar said:

Dark lord and gruntt both normally drop event harem members so no need to ever go back to them when you can just wait for a event to be on since event harem members don't reduce your chance of getting a boss girl after getting them.

Yes, I found that.  I've taken a break from trying to get Snowboard Hari from the Dark Lord.  That's because I picked up some scarcely obtained legendary gift items and I'm skint (mainly because I managed to obtain two more girls and upgraded their affection stars to full in one hit.  So I've gone back to battle Finalmecia because I need the cash, even though there are no girls left to collect from her.

Well all you moaners out there...  The next quest can now be played and it looks interesting so far.  I got quite a way into it using my maxed out energy.  Thanks team for meeting your announced deadline.  There's a new girl who's joined the Academy team, to battle Finalmecia but she's familiar.  I'll say no more!